Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #02F1
So yeah. Not only has Biden “possibly” created a MeToo survivor but he’s hurt the movement as a whole.
I’d say it’s more the law that hinders their ability to help in that specific case without hurting their broader outreach efforts that’s to blame there.

@Background Pony #5EBE  
@Apple Thor
I choose to take serious accusations seriously. The real problem here is hypocrisy, both of those in the media who chose to not cover this, and of people like yourself who bend over backwards to defend them.
Well there’s a fair amount of non-coverage on the other side too, honestly. I mean, everyone keeps wondering about the lack of coverage of Biden’s accuser, but when was the last time you heard them mention the 23 women who have accused Donald Trump of rape, sexual assault, and sexual harassment? Or the book containing 43 additional allegations of sexual misconduct against him that was published just last year? For crying out loud, they had a video of him literally spelling out how he can just grab a woman whenever he wants, and a number of people watched it, shrugged, and went out and voted for him anyway.

So maybe the real problem is that a good portion of America already seems to have decided none of this stuff matters. Which is depressing and appalling and I really have nothing to add that makes it better. It’s just where we are now.

@09MurphyM  
@Vivace
If he has it, he handles it better than Trump.
Trump strikes me as far more likely to have it. Both because he’s already demonstrated the symptoms, and because there’s family history of it (I believe his dad had it).
Terton
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Barghest Best Girl
@Apple Thor

And you have the medical backing to prove he doesn’t, do you? If we’re using that argument, you can’t claim he’s not got dementia just as much as they can’t claim he does.
Princess Applejack

@Terton  
Because he doesn’t have it. Its well known the rumor that Joe Biden has demntia was being pushed around in pro Trump circles and then picked up by Bernie Sanders supporters in a way to attack Joe Biden. I got into several arguments with trolls over this on Youtube and not once when I requested proof of their accusations did any of them send me a link to any source instead going on a tirade of insults trying to get me to believe their assumptions are valid when they are not.

Link
Background Pony #0316
Now we can finally have a truly fair race, with two cognitively declining segregationist rapists going toe-to-toe in the octagon, like the founding fathers intended.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Vivace

He does himself zero favors by yelling at voters asking him questions to vote for someone else. Including Trump.

FFS Biden has campaigned for Trump more than he has for himself.
Background Pony #CDD9
@Background Pony #368C  
agreed. It is up to the individual to decide whther someone is guilty of an accusation or not and what that means, but people can’t make informed decisions if journalists don’t do their job.
Background Human
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Background Pony #7DD0  
The Presidency isn’t just the President. Does Biden give us Attorney General Bill Barr? Education Secretary Betsy DeVos? Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh? Voting for one personally repugnant man is a small price to pay to keep out a whole swarm of grifters.
Princess Applejack

@Background Pony #5EBE  
Its not a journalist job to cover stories that don’t have reliable leads. They did this during Hillary Clinton emails and it cost them. Its obvious the woman came out to smear Biden and judging from her past comments and claims and the timing it is just a disruption nothing more. Maybe if the source was more credible but she isn’t. So it should be discarded. But if you want to believe a known fabricator than be my guess.
Background Pony #CDD9
@Apple Thor  
There you go again, confusing my expectation of journalists to do their job with whether I believe the accusation. In order for me to make that judgement I want these journalists to do atleast some digging, instead of ignoring it because of who Biden is.
Background Pony #45D1
@Background Pony #7DD0
The Presidency isn’t just the President. Does Biden give us Attorney General Bill Barr? Education Secretary Betsy DeVos? Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh? Voting for one personally repugnant man is a small price to pay to keep out a whole swarm of grifters.
Yes. Exactly. This is about something bigger than one person. There are so many appointed positions that need competent replacements. So many “acting heads” that need to be removed for people who will actually go through a freaking confirmation hearing before being handed the job. It’s about keeping Trump and Moscow Mitch from having 4 more years to flood the justice system with the kind of incompetent partisan hacks they’ve been pushing through. And as Dustcan pointed out, there’s the Supreme Court. Trump has already had more influence over its makeup than almost any president in decades. Give him a third and you may as well write off any hope it’ll be anything other than a Conservative mouthpiece for the next 40 years, if it isn’t already too late.

And hey, at least Biden acknowledges global warming is a real thing. And that we should do something about it other than drill through wildlife sanctuaries. Who knows, maybe we could even go back to having an Environmental Protection Agency that isn’t actively trying to destroy the things it’s supposed to be saving. Even something as small as that is a step up from whatever Mad Max-esque wasteland Trump is trying to lead us towards.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Background Pony #D76D

The problem is that it’s unlikely that Biden would win against Trump. He will be completely slaughtered in the debates, come off as weak and senile, and become yet another statistic in the ”(s)he’ll do” presidential election loserthon.

full

I’m surprised that the Dems chose someone worse than Clinton, when Clinton herself couldn’t defeat Trump.
Princess Applejack

@Apple Thor
There you go again, confusing my expectation of journalists to do their job with whether I believe the accusation. In order for me to make that judgement I want these journalists to do atleast some digging, instead of ignoring it because of who Biden is.
…Did you learn anything from Hilary Clinton’s emails?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide