Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Princess Applejack

@Apple Thor
He is worlds better than Biden. The problem is that people like you have poor standards. Getting votes only means you’re marketable, not necessarily that you’re any good.
I have poor standards? Bernie Sanders did not want to compromise with the moderates and toned down the anti establishment talk. There were obviously warning signs that his firebrand style was off putting to voters. He had to change…he failed to do that. So he loses and he doesn’t have anyone to blame but himself for his own defeat.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Apple Thor  
It worked rather well for him in the first three primaries, until the flock of the moderate sheep panicked and tightened their ranks around Biden to deny Sanders his chances to prevail.  
As a result, you get an unappealing pro-establishment option that is sure to put off voters that would otherwise have considered that firebrand anti-establishment style you decry as a valid alternative to Trump. So really once again, the Democratic party won’t have anyone to blame but themselves for their impending defeat.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Apple Thor
So really once again, the Democratic party won’t have anyone to blame but themselves for their impending defeat.

Well other than the fact that they are already pre-blaming Bernie for the loss they know they’re gonna get. CNN specifically did the rounds the other day with each news caster berating Bernie for not saying anything nice about Biden in his concession speech…even though Bernie practically opened it with ‘Biden is a swell guy and I think of him as my friend.’

He and his buddies do not think you are their friends, Mr. Sanders.
Background Pony #137C
@Background Pony #5EBE  
I wouldn’t say “diehard conservative” since conservative itself is a broad label, but siding with someone like Milton Friedman does mean you lean more to the right than most right wingers
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Vivace  
I’m enthusiastic to vote for Biden, because it means 100% less of this psychopath:  
The Wall Street Journal always “forgets” to mention that the ratings for the White House Press Briefings are “through the roof” (Monday Night Football, Bachelor Finale, according to @nytimes) & is only way for me to escape the Fake News & get my views across. WSJ is Fake News!
Mind ye, I’d be enthusiastic about Bernie for the same reason. And I wasn’t rooting for either of them in the primary. (I wanted someone younger or Elizabeth Warrenier.)
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
I’ve been hearing talk about COVID 19 being some sort of “ultimate test” for the European Union.

How tense are things across the pond?
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@CaptainXtra  
Nobody agreed to nothing, and ppl aren’t sure if they can get some money from losing income source.  
Spain for example are still planning a program to help small to medium sized businesses from closing down before the lockdown is lifted. The money isn’t there yet.
Background Pony #45D1
@Vivace
I’m enthusiastic to vote for Biden, because it means 100% less of this psychopath:
The Wall Street Journal always “forgets” to mention that the ratings for the White House Press Briefings are “through the roof” (Monday Night Football, Bachelor Finale, according to @nytimes) & is only way for me to escape the Fake News & get my views across. WSJ is Fake News!
Mind ye, I’d be enthusiastic about Bernie for the same reason. And I wasn’t rooting for either of them in the primary. (I wanted someone younger or Elizabeth Warrenier.)
I really really wish it had been Warren. I still think she was the absolute best candidate of the bunch, hands down.

But yeah, there are far worse options than Biden in this world, and the worst of all is four more years of the orange dimwit we have now. Which is why I intend to punch Biden’s name on that ballot like Trump’s face was behind the piece of paper.
Princess Applejack

@Vivace
I see Bernie as a spoiler candidate. It became more obvious after Pete and Amy dropped out of the race that Bernie Sander’s support hit a glass ceiling just like it did in 2016. He should have ran as a third party it would have made more sense for him to do that.
NeonThriller

I heard the US wants to start reopening the economy in May  
We are truly fucked, GOP garbage trying to get as much people sick as possible so they can seize power  
@CaptainXtra  
I don’t know what will happen, Hungary went rogue, Handling of the virus is also important, and of course the economy, They have a lot of things to confront.
Vivace
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Apple Thor  
On one hand, it would show his recognition of the need to oppose the clown show the Dems have become, and as high profile as he is, it might gain 3rd parties more actual attention. On the other, knowing Eriam’s stance, I suspect that you’d prefer he run on a 3rd party ticket so that it would reduce his odds of beating Trump, and so that the neoliberal Dems wouldn’t have to feel as accountable for dragging their feet in pushing the Overton window back to the left. Your disdain for Bernie and his social democratic policy ideas isn’t unknown. You’ve said Bernie supporters aren’t willing to criticize him; likewise, I doubt you’d dare to criticize Biden for any reason, even if he becomes 46.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -

Ayriana
We are truly fucked, GOP garbage trying to get as much people sick as possible so they can seize power

Can you please. Please. PLEASE. STOP WITH THE HYPERVENTILATING AND CONSPIRACIES
Princess Applejack

@Vivace  
I am willing to criticize Biden, criticizing does not mean believing in conspiracy theories and insulting him because of his gaffs. That is not criticism that is just name calling.

No it doesn’t, it shows that Bernie Sanders is an opportunist who knew he would get more attention running as a democrat than as a third party, he created a group of disenfranchised voters who Trump is more than willing to exploit again to hold onto power. If Bernie Sanders just ran as a third party we would not being have this discussion at all.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -

Ayriana
@Apple Thor  
And then he would not have gotten any support whatsoever. No one votes for third parties. This is why we can’t stick to the two major party system, we need 3, or 4 like most other First World countries. Bernie was the best candidate because he wanted the US to get systems that EVERY OTHER FIRST WORLD COUNTRY HAS. Biden will not improve anything, and Trump will continue to bring everything down. Is that really what you want the next 4 years to be? 4 years of everything staying the same, or 4 years of more deterioration? We need more Socialized systems.
Princess Applejack

@Mikey  
Mikey Bernie Sanders was never going to bring change, even if he wanted to. Republicans would have made him useless. Its not that Americans don’t want stuff like what other nations have. Its just they know that they are not going to get it if Republicans keep things how they are. Why else do you think Donald Trump is sympathizing with Bernie Sanders? Trump knows Bernie Sanders is an easy target. Even now Trump is trying to rally Bernie Sanders supporters to his side. Its that fickleness of Bernie Sanders supporters who can’t put aside their desires for the good of the party if they can’t do that why stay? Why not go form a party that is more to their liking?
Vivace
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Apple Thor  
He didn’t make them disenfranchised. They already felt that way due to the Democrats’ neoliberal leanings and their enabling of the rightward swing of the pendulum. Bernie gave the disenfranchised a more prominent voice. The Dems are more so opportunistic by multiples, and are far more self-serving about it. They need to go and make way for an actual left wing party that stands for the people’s interests. And obviously, the president and Cuntface McConnell need to be catapulted out of Washington.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide