Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@Apple Thor  
If the Senate flips in November then no, they wouldn’t have. All the Bernie voters aren’t going to vote for Biden, sorry to say. Also I don’t give a rat’s ass about the good of the Democratic party. They can collapse for all I care. Nothing but a bunch of status quo pushing neoliberals. I’m willing to bet Bernie voters will either not turnout or vote for Trump out of spite. It’ll be 2016 all over again, and it’ll be the DNC’s fault again.
Background Pony #6091
@Background Pony #93E6  
I essentially see no lies here, although Bill Clinton, a Democrat, can be seen as being just as guilty as the Republican presidents that have been in office since Reagan, as well as Obama, to an extent, even.
Vortaxonus

@Mikey  
then bernie could easily change that with his popularity by going third party, as on the internet at least he’s pretty well-liked. Then there the chicken-and-egg-esque question of if third parties are in a never-ending self-fulfilling prophecy loop where nobody expects them to win so they don’t get votes.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
Then there the chicken-and-egg-esque question of if third parties are in a never-ending self-fulfilling prophecy loop where nobody expects them to win so they don’t get votes.

This is the problem.
EndlessNight_MLP
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Meme Connoisseur
Still waiting on who the Libertarian candidate is going to be. Damn COVID-19. Pushed most of the LNP primaries back.

Also, Bernie bros, vote Green Party, they’re definitely willing to pick up Bernie’s mantle. Maybe the Dems will get the idea when they see the Green Party with 5% or more of the vote.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
[
Is the DNC cheating? Again?
……
In this election, candidate Sanders saw the largest discrepancy between the exit poll and computer vote counts. His projected vote proportion fell 4% in the vote counts—a 12% reduction of his exit poll share. The combined discrepancies between the exit poll and the vote count for candidates Sanders and Biden at 4.4% significantly exceeded the 2.9% margin of error for the exit poll difference between the two. The discrepancies between Sanders and Bloomberg at 5.4% was triple their respective margin of error.
Vortaxonus

@Vivace  
you know I’m not a corrupt politician, but I would easily make the discrepancy higher than that, most of them are just twice the margin of error. Also note that this is in Texas, which from I heard is very republican, so even if cheating is involved it’s more likely GOP is responsible. Thirdly, we have to take into account that the number of candidates dropped by at least 3, which could also effect this.
Background Pony #6091
@Apple Thor  
Yes, the Dems should. After it was made crystal clear that neither Tulsi, Yang, or even Warren were going to be the nominee for the Democrats, Bernie, and—for some bizarre reason—Joe Biden were the only two options left, and it was absolutely without question that Bernie would be the better choice of the two, something that your delusional, warped mind can never understand.

So please, do all of us a favor, and be quiet with your nonsense or piss off.
toxicitzi
BUY SOME APPLES! - Derpi Supporter
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Heard about Bernie dropping, that’s a shame but I guess it was coming. Hope you lads and lasses have a good year and better 4 next years in any case, I was here because Bernie was shaking things up in a very interesting way that seemed well, hopeful.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide