Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Terton
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Barghest Best Girl
@Ereiam

Just ignore Typhoon. He’s been completely unwilling to listen to anyone here telling him to stop for months now and keeps going on with this nonsense about how everything is doomed, but in reality he’ll be the only one left ruined after all this. If he’s so determined to go down that path, then just leave him to it.
NeonThriller

@CeruleanChimera  
With all the hate towards tech companies in the US and the EU, It’s so obvious that politicians have a huge hatred of the Internet and are after it. And dictators and far-right extremists are on the rise everywhere, We’ve already lost 3 former democracies (Hungary, Poland, and the US) to authoritarianism. Racism is on the rise with a certain someone’s (Hint: He Tweets ridiculous garbage each day) rhetoric responsible for it, Plus the GOP hijacked the courts and violated simple human rights.
Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@CeruleanChimera  
yes he could be, or just overreacting.  
but I understand what causes this kind of reactions, people seeing evil and conspiracies everywhere.

@Vivace  
Some people never learned to live and survive alone. That’s a thing yes, some are determined to live and have their own life, others prefers to live with mom and dad, get in debt to do some gender studies in an overpriced university and still not have their own apartment in their thirties. Many of them who are so-called ancom or leftists are just used to have anything they want just by asking, not making any effort.  
that’s an horrible thing to witness.  
They just want to sink into materialism and consumerism instead of becoming anything.

@Typhoon2000  
hon.
NeonThriller

Seriously, THEY HATE AND LOATHE THE INTERNET!!! THEY ARE AFTER IT!!!  
And there is proof, A17, Any proposal claiming to “PROTECT THE CHILDREN” (Think COPPA), etc  
There’s a damn good reason why I’m terrified of legislatures reopening
Background Pony #86CF
It is going to be interesting to see if Trump can retain his hold on Florida and the “blue wall” like last election. I don’t see him expanding his reach so he will need those electoral votes.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Turns out Biden wasn’t even at the dinner in 08 where the supposed second incident took place.

He was out after nasal surgery, and appeared only in a video that was presented for the gridiron dinner.

What’s more, Murry, the women in question, is the niece of Republican senator canidate Christine O’Donnell, who ran against Biden.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Trump held an address in front of the Lincoln Memorial where he said, while name-dropping Lincoln specifically as well, that no president has been treated as bad of him.

Anyone else remember that photo of all the world leaders standing together staring off in one direction while Trump is staring in the opposite? How that was perfectly symbolic of his leadership and standing in the world? I feel like Trump standing in front of the giant statue of one of the greatest presidents in US history who was shot in the head and died while Trump pulls a ‘woe is me’ routine is a perfect symbol of the Before and After of the Republican party.
Background Pony #02F1
@Zincy  
Wow. Color me suspicious, but I think that her story might just actually be a giant lie.

@Dustcan  
I feel like Trump standing in front of the giant statue of one of the greatest presidents in US history who was shot in the head and died while Trump pulls a ‘woe is me’ routine is a perfect symbol of the Before and After of the Republican party.
One worked tirelessly to help bring a divided nation back together, and the other barely works except when trying to drive a divided nation further apart. You honestly couldn’t pick a more opposite pair if you tried.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Background Pony #F6A9  
When the subjective opinions of historians and political scientists over 70 years reach such a consensus, it sounds very close to an objective fact to me.

And if I had to hazard a speculation on how Trump shall be viewed a century and a half from now, I wouldn’t bank on him being vindicated by history.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide