Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Dustcan

The stock market was a weak prop, supported by artificial means.

Trump’s economy was a pretty facade on a rickety foundation.
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

So what are we all gonna do if 45 gets re-elected? How are we going to deal with it if we’re faced with the US getting 4 more years of that asshole?
Background Pony #7FD0
@MethidMan  
Do what you always do if you lose an election. Improve your party so they’ll be in better shape to win next time around. Somethign the party clearly didn’t do this last cycle if they picked Biden as the nominee.

Honestly, if trump wins again, its just 4 more years of trump. It may not bee good but certainly don’t buy into the doomsday hyperbole fearmongering people are doing now. The rivers won’t run red with the blood of your friends and loved ones, the sky won’t explode and you and everyone you love won’t be dragged off in the middle of the night to a deathcamp if he wins again. That’s just election language both parties use against their opponents every 4 years to get you to vote against their opponents that I doubt they actually believe themselves. Remember 8 years ago when Romney was going to kick out every american into the streets and sell all their homes to venture capitalists? Or 12 years ago when John mccain was so war hungry, he would bring about WWIII? Or when Obama was so inexperienced and pro muslim, he’d literally invite terrorists to the WH and let them take over? Just remember, most of it’s bluster. Reality is, lose an election, policies you may not like get enacted, but its not the end of the world.

Idk if that makes you feel better or not but I tried my best.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Dustcan  
“And how exactly does this make the monetary exchange of goods and services between two private entities a bad thing?”
UserAccount
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

#1 Spikeabuse Fan
The US is an evil terrorist country and the government must be destroyed for the future of human civilization. The innocent citizens do not deserve any harm, just the politicians and elite 1%-er pieces of shit. I hope the White House is blown up and all our leaders are assassinated, so we can start over.

Important note: Philosophical/hypothetical idea only. Not a suggestion for anyone who would ever read this to act upon it. I am only using the First Amendment to say this as an idea and am not responsible for any crimes done in real life. None of this can be used against me in a court of law, because I hereby condemn all illegal activities.
MethidMan
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

@Scrabbleman  
Because he doesn’t deserve the dignity of being referred to by name since he sure as hell doesn’t act like he deserves his office. So I refer to him as a mere number. It’s the perfect way to stick it to someone so narcissistic yet also someone who loves to insult and belittle those who aren’t him. It’s a taste of his own medicine.

In fact, even calling him 45 might still be elevating him because it still acknowledges his place in line in the presidency… I think I’ll call him “Individual One” like AOC calls him from now on.

For more info, refer to this link.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@MethidMan

I just call him Donny T, because all this acrimony will disappear a presidency or two later, and everyone will remember the “Trump golden age” the same way people now look back fondly on the Bush 2 presidency. Case in point.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide