Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Trumps new campaign chief, Stephanie Alexander, was arrested in 2016 on campaign finance fraud charges after police raided her then boyfriends home during a crack bust.

Tell me, Trump supporters, do you still support this guy out of genuine interest or have we hit the point of mental sickness?
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Typhoon2000

That’s what we call the chickens coming home to roost. Multiple sides have wanted social media regulated by governments, either as a public utility, or to ban “hate speech,” or to be “politically neutral.” For all the people who wanted any of those things, congratulations! The dumbass-in-chief is potentially going to do exactly that!
toxicitzi
BUY SOME APPLES! - Derpi Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Turns out, that copper might’ve been lying about George Floyd resisting arrest..

Honestly, it’s still a mystery to me how he’s not being held in custody right now.. you can say, US Justice System / Police is corrupt, I’ve heard that before, but this here instead of being hear-say / rumors, this here is actually hard proof anyone can use at any time against them, showing them trying to salvage this just by how unwilling they are of arresting one of their own. Anyone caught in a similar case that isn’t a cop, would be immediately put into custody and then tried for the charges in court.
Background Pony #6300
The dumbass-in-chief is potentially going to do exactly that!
I’m sure he’ll try. But he’s unlikely to be successful if he does.

@Typhoon2000  
Will this site be okay?
I am really freaking out about the executive order
Well don’t freak out too much. Executive order or not, it’s highly unlikely that Trump will be able to regulate or even shut down social media companies like he’s threatened to do. That would require congressional support, and he’s not likely to get that with a Democrat controlled house. And as for his other possible option, the FCC has no jurisdiction over internet companies like Twitter. And even if he could somehow get one of those groups onboard with his inane threats, any attempt to regulate social media content like he’s threatened would absolutely face strong legal challenges.

Or to put it another way, Trump does not have the legal power to back up his threat. He’s just whining and making threats to try and force them to do what he wants. Like he always does.
Background Pony #6180
@Ebalosus  
This, for all the nerds out there on both sides whining about how Facebook and Twitter had too much influence and freedom, you get what you want now.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Typhoon2000
Just heard about the draft and it’s not as bad as that leaked one in August but it’s still pointless and stupid

For the most part the current draft looks like a “Is a website following its TOS?” quality check.

As it stands…I kinda hope the Baby In Chief does go full punk-ass and issues it. It’ll be hilarious to see the Trump administration force Twitter to follow their TOS and ban Trump.
toxicitzi
BUY SOME APPLES! - Derpi Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

@Background Pony #A6F0  
the fact that this all also started from a fake 20 dollar bill…

gotta love the world we live in.  
On one hand, you’ve got pieces of shit like that officer and those 3 accomplices, on the other hand, you have opportunistic rioters and looters, who want an excuse to steal shit amidst the chaos. and you know who people will pay more attention towards.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide