Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Background Pony #FE3C  
Trump is a gigantic hypocrite who has no shame criticizing people, often wrongly, despite his own laundry list of failings, so I’d meditate a bit more on the meaning of those verses, if I were you.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

One out of hundreds
there’s your answer. there’s your answer right there. the latest incident is merely a straw that broke the camel’s back.

you don’t compare hundreds of incident with the next and say “Hum. Huh. I wonder which one is heavier and one that I should be talking about” when every other week you get another incident piled on you.

What you do, is you bundle them together in a folder, slap the latest incident on the front cover, give it a nice clickbaity title and throw it right at your boyfriend’s face.  
“ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT” you yell at your boyfriend. You also punch his face.  
“Why are you so mad all of the sudden?! I mean that time I gave you this huge abuse and you just took it, this latest abuse is nothing compared to–” says him.  
“I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN MAD! Why do you think I keep shouting and giving you death glares and crying every time you hurt me like this?!”

Your minority community is currently in an unhealthy relationship with you. Either you dump her now, or risk getting backstabbed later. I don’t care how “rational” you try to explain to her, that breaking things aren’t good. If you guys keep bringing up each other’s mistakes, keep replaying your own arguments over and over, keep trying to be right. Nothing’s gonna ever change,

Final solution right now. Divorce. Break Up. Kill. Whatever it takes. Unhealthy relationship is cancerous.
Background Pony #FE3C
@toxicitzi  
“cast out first the beam in thy own eye”  
I think you missed that bit.  
But anyway, this fixation on every real or perceived gaffe on the part of Trump is equivalent to commentating on a mascot’s doings during an entire ball game. “Oh no, he did a photo-op with a Bible, how scandalous! Let’s keep talking about that instead of chaos gripping the nation, what the response to it will be, or any other major issues around the world.”  
There’s a reason multiple internet memes mock this missing the forest for the trees.
Background Pony #6180
I don’t see the issue with Trump going to the church to do a photo op there, it is a historic place that was damaged. Now the tear gassing is a different story.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

You dont have to kill anybody. Just get men with guns and armored vehicles to hotspot. Look menacing. Problem usually solves itself. If not fire some warning shots. If the looters still persists you may have to take some out but I doubt that will happen.
Perfect. Kinda like an abusive blackmail and threat of physical violence. You gonna get backstabbed at some point.  
I don’t disagree, but just letting you know, that if you treat ppl like they gonna hurt you, most likely they will. and you will never EVER build a decent healthy relationship with them again.

So why even try living together? put ’em down.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Obviously you HAVE to try living together because, you share the same space with them. You can’t just move nor can’t they. You can always try Apartheid if you want. That’s kinda like, sharing a different apartment on the same floor. You don’t even have to see each other very often, and thus, you won’t have any reason to hurt each other.
toxicitzi
BUY SOME APPLES! - Derpi Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

@toxicitzi
“cast out first the beam in thy own eye”
I think you missed that bit.
But anyway, this fixation on every real or perceived gaffe on the part of Trump is equivalent to commentating on a mascot’s doings during an entire ball game. “Oh no, he did a photo-op with a Bible, how scandalous! Let’s keep talking about that instead of chaos gripping the nation, what the response to it will be, or any other major issues around the world.”
There’s a reason multiple internet memes mock this missing the forest for the trees.

I didn’t miss that part.. it was the first part of the quote, the second part doesn’t even work without the first one.  
You the only one here who is missing the entire second part and might I add, again. For a second time now in a row.

As for Trump. The point isn’t the photo, the point is the violence he’s brought unto people who didn’t vandalize that came right before that.
Background Pony #FE3C
@Vivace  
Alright, so why are police officers less likely to shoot black suspects and will hesitate longer in shooting a black suspect? https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/1745-9133.12187  
This narrative that keeps being blasted at the public is utterly fallacious and serves only to whip up violence like we’ve seen.

@Background Pony #6180  
People who are cemented in their hatred will find excuses for it no matter what.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Background Pony #FE3C  
I don’t care. hundreds of cases. you don’t just forget years of being abused. Every community’s faced their own cumulative abuse and you only need to take one of them, put some nice instagram filters on it, and put some edgy caption to get ppl moving.

You want justice after Justine? Go do something similar about–wait a minute…hey how’s that organized rape gang protest going? Point is I’m aware that ppl select news, DUH.

So if you want something done, you gotta SELL it. Clickbait, dramatize, whatever. If you by principle disagree with this proven to be effective method I understand. I hate that too, but you can’t complain against efficacy. The method works.

You sound like a kid whining about why Jose, who usually sucks at math, gets an A on math final because all he did was practice a select few problems that he thought would show up in the exam, and not necessarily because he understood it.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Here’s the thing, if you use the term “Christian Faith” and become a complete asshole to everyone around you, you have no right to use it, and you must return it.
Background Pony #FE3C
@tehwatever  
I’m not denying the efficacy of propaganda. I’m pointing out propaganda which is being practiced by our media and which has the additional malicious effect of drowning out real serious issues. People need to question what they’re told, see different points of view, learn to analyze statistics, and look at the big picture. Otherwise, how can one vote responsibly?
Vivace
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Background Pony #FE3C  
The abstract even admits that there’s “clear evidence of implicit bias against Black suspects.” If race were no component, why are blacks more than twice as likely to be killed in police shootings as whites? Why did Michael Bloomberg’s stop-&-frisk policy disproportionately affect blacks?
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Background Pony #FE3C  
I understand. NO I really do. In this age where ppl are overloaded with information, but given that ppl have only limited attention and time to give, at any give given period, they will have to choose what is important to them.

You will have to SELL it to them, unfortunately. Good luck on that organized UK gang rape thing btw. I’m holding you on that.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
full  
Remember when covid was a thing? Fuck it. I’m going out Friday night to celebrate making it thought the first part of police recruitment. Aptitude test next.
Background Pony #FE3C
@Vivace  
Maybe because they’re involved in more crimes? To say so is not racist, there is a serious crime issue.  
A policeman is almost as likely to be killed by a black man as by a white man: https://ucr.fbi.gov/leoka/2018/tables/table-43.xls  
More than twice as many whites are killed by blacks than the other way around: https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2018/crime-in-the-u.s.-2018/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6.xls  
As for total homicides, oh boy… https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2018/crime-in-the-u.s.-2018/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-3.xls
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide