Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

toxicitzi
BUY SOME APPLES! - Derpi Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

@silbasa  
I Was Talking about taking him into Custody, on account of that video footage where you see him choking George Floyd before he died…

it’s like we’re living in a parody here. Video footage of someone being choked, is inconclusive enough to detain the someone doing the choking into custody, for what looks like murder.
Background Pony #02F1
still, if it turns out it was white supremacists, that would not color me surprised at all. This lines up exactly with what they want and at best, if it’s just Antifa being retarded and causing other innocent people more suffering, then not only are they doing that, they’re also doing exactly what any white supremacist would have wanted to see happen too.
Funny you should mention that.
False Claims of Antifa Protesters Plague Small U.S. Cities
Associated Press
Published 3 June 2020
CHICAGO (AP) — In the days since President Donald Trump blamed antifa activists for an eruption of violence at protests over police killings of black people, social media has lit up with false rumors that the far-left-leaning group is transporting people to wreak havoc on small cities across America.
The speculation was being raised by conservative news outlets and pro-Trump social media accounts, as well as impostor Facebook and Twitter accounts.
Twitter and Facebook busted some of the instigators behind the unsubstantiated social media chatter. Twitter determined that a tweet promising antifa would “move into residential areas” and “white” neighborhoods was sent by the white supremacy group Identity Evropa. The tweet was shared hundreds of times and cited in online news articles before Twitter removed it, a company spokesperson said.
Facebook, using information shared by Twitter, announced it also took down a handful of accounts on its platform that were created by white supremacy groups like Identity Evropa and American Guard, some of them posing as part of the antifa movement.
For years, some social media users have tried to delegitimize controversial or political protests with baseless theories that they were organized by wealthy financiers or extremists organizations. Over the weekend, Trump singled out antifa as being responsible for the violent protests triggered by the killing of George Floyd, saying in a tweet: “It’s ANTIFA and the Radical Left.”
“Usually you see this when there’s an interest to deflect conversations from protests to just accusing the protests of being violent, organized or having backers that are evil,”said Filippo Menczer, a professor of informatics and computer science at Indiana University. “The president mentioning it, of course, has generated a huge spike.”
Background Pony #FE3C
@toxicitzi  
Even if it is counter-productive, one poster here even said this:  
Rioters going batshit seems like the societal equivalent of percussive maintenance: it forces the system to work until the next time it breaks.

And this appears to be a common sentiment among rioters themselves as well as among celebrities who have endorsed and funded the riots. The reason I shared Tucker Carlson’s latest commentary is because it both offers a strong overview of events and major figures’ roles, and because it’s not an obsequious “the President will save us!” tone you’d expect from Conservatism Inc. He notably goes after Republicans who have either been wishy-washy or supported the riots, including Nikki Haley. When even the supposed “right” is so weak on the issue of political violence of course some people will think rioting serves them.
Background Pony #1F81
Commune barely posts here anymore anyway why does he get to be mini-boss?
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Background Pony #5918

And when you think that BS is more likely to take place on the streets these days (and by that I mean the willingness of certain people to use soldiers against demonstrating citizens), there is always someone coming from somewhere who still has to pour oil into the fire. Dear God, send brain from heaven. A lot. (Kopfschütteln)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide