Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Patachu  
So are the psychopathic fucks planting them in the first place. Hell, they ought to shoulder more individual blame than any other.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Yellow vest protesters slowed down the trafficking, but never burned any car or any riots.

Then all the cars in Paris magically set themselves on fire. That’s typical. You can’t trust any car manufacturer anymore. If you find the sarcasm in my words, you’re welcome to keep it. ;-)
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Terminal Red  
It’s worth noting that “record time” was four days. If any ordinary citizen murdered a man on camera there wouldn’t have been any of this nonsense about first gathering evidence and authorizing an arrest. That they dragged their feet arresting Derek Chauvin shows that police are protected from prosecution. If not for the protests, it’s likely Chauvin would have only been fired and gone to work for another department without facing charges.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Terminal Red
It’s worth noting that “record time” was four days. If any ordinary citizen murdered a man on camera there wouldn’t have been any of this nonsense about first gathering evidence and authorizing an arrest. That they dragged their feet arresting Derek Chauvin shows that police are protected from prosecution. If not for the protests, it’s likely Chauvin would have only been fired and gone to work for another department without facing charges.
Vivace
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
The A more full quote by one of the most hated men in America in his day, MLK.

~~
But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice and humanity.
Background Human
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Terminal Red  
There’s still the Hennepin County Sheriff’s Office and the Minnesota State Patrol. Scrapping one FUBAR agency doesn’t throw everything into a Hobbesian state of nature–at least, no more than has already happened.
Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@NitroFury  
It’s not my fault if facts are facts.

Fact: Cops will be cops. Yes some are violent, there have been a trial, he’s now behind the bars.  
You guys should instead want exemplary, educated, skilled cops, not a random idiot who works as a guard part time. And with a past that showed more issues.  
BLM and co want ALL cops to pay the price for a few. Cause yes, there are still cops who are determined to defend their community, not being zealous and make money for fining law abiding citizens on insignificant shit, or expel their excess of rage on civilians who refuse to cooperate.  
That’s the reality, cops will be cops.

Fact: Everyone who riot and destroy everyone’s property is a criminal, supporting this violence, and creating victims is justifying the presence of the cops.

I’m against both tyranny. That’s why if everyone were armed, cops would not be a problem, or even, necessary, and no one would fear being robbed.

That’s not how the world should work but americans are different.”

@DarkObsidian  
Antifa nad black blocs took care of it. I, and everyone left or right exposed that a while ago, including a few big media.

Americans, again, don’t reason with intelligence, and this is why asking to lower violence, to go back to more respect and professionalism in the police, and a notion of respect is impossible.

By burning shit down, or calling for creating a climate of insurrection all across your country, you are not honouring the memory of the victim of police violence, you only make it associated with a pillage. You are a dishonor to your community, what I adequately call, a shithead.  
Learn what is a protest.

Also all the people who once yelled ACAB will be the first to call the cops when someone will burn their shit down.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Dustcan  
Chauvin was arrested 7 days ago and initially charged with 3rd degree man slaughter. Those charges were upgraded just this wedsnsd to second degree murder.

Thomas Lane and J. Alexander Kueng, who helped restrain Floyd, and Tou Thao, who stood near the others, were not initially charged. Lane, 37, Kueng, 26, and Thao, 34, are now charged with aiding and abetting second-degree murder and aiding and abetting second-degree manslaughter.

Autopsies and inquiry take a few days, people were destroying their towns in a matter of hours.The only proof the other 3 wouldn’t have been arrested after the second autopsy is speculation.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
You know ron Swanson, the sitcom character and libertarian who hates government but works for the government?  
Sometimes I feel like him.

I’ve wanted to be a police officer all my life and just applied for my second attempt last week. The idea that they aren’t required by ruling of the supreme court to actually save or defend people is abhorrent to me. Fuck that. I want to be someone people can turn to for help, someone people can depend on for protection.

But, I know when seconds count, cops are minutes away and people are safer when they are allowed to defend themselves.

I don’t want to be a cowboy, I want to be a mediator and a rolemodel.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide