Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@NitroFury  
i haven’t been on 4chan for years now. Please cease this strawman argument.

@NitroFury  
Indeed. That should be good you also reconsider your view on the whole situation and meditate about it.

@UserAccount  
It never been about bad cops, all you want are good excuses to overthrow a government you dislike. It’s not going to work.

@UserAccount  
It’s not even politics at this point. Good cops are saving lives, they are a majority. Cops are just like the rest of the society, you have good people, and a minority of bad people.  
At any point I’d prefer good people to ensure the security than selected, untrained people in an uniform getting the exclusivity of this task.

The Standford Prison Experiment was a good proof that given no formation but an uniform, people feel self-righteous about enforcing written rules. It’s exactly like paid SJWs who think they are on the “right side”. Enforcing a given definition of what is “just”.

But since not everyone apparently want to do that job, police was invented. Just like not everyone want to take care of their trash, companies does it for you. Fire? There’s firemen for that, not everyone will bring an extinguisher to stop a fire. Society is all but assisted people.

Look at the scene when Floyd was murdered. What people around were doing? 3, 4 cops. 20, 30 people around, filming.

You are not going to make a revolution or anything, you are the cowards. It’s easier to destroy a shop or burn cars or attack innocent, unarmed people than actually do something when it’s needed. And you dare calling yourselves antifascists, heroes or whatever, while you run or don’t dare doing the same in the countryside where people stand with their AR15s.

You are all guilty for not assisting an endangered person.  
You let Floyd and many others like him die in front of you and did nothing but film it. You are not the resistance. You are not gonna win anything.

You consent. You consent because you fear. You shout ACAB all you want, even if a tyrannical regime was being instated, you would stand and do nothing but film it happening with your $1000 iPhone.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Ouch my comment got deleted. First time in 7 years :P I did not think it was that bad. Its hard to be a centrist nowadays, you are a member of either extreme it seems. I am scared of where we are going.
Patachu
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab

@silbasa  
Have you read the memo lately? No criticism or downplaying BLM!  
full  
What’s next? No criticizing ANTIFA? Defining what kind of things are incompatible with mediatic correctness?

@Background Human  
I’m an artist, that’s also my community in a way.

@The Smiling Pony  
Let’s add a little touch of zetetics in this topic. White kills blacks, but when blacks kills white not a lot of media coverage, same when blacks kills blacks, which should be their #1 concern for the US.  
full  
full  
source: cdc.gov

full  
source: cga.ct.gov

How do we explain this difference? Is this the fault of white people or hispanic or asian people they are killing eachother?

What about black cops murdered by black criminals? Do we hear about them?  
full  
full  
full

There’s hundred like them, I’m not even reading all the US’s info, even there there’s a lot getting shot by drug dealers, here, cops are armed with tasers having to deal with guys armed with Kalashnikovs. It’s not far from there, in Besançon, it’s once a week there’s a shooting.

Because no, there is not just “them versus us” it’s not even something about race. Or status. It’s people who decide to fight crime, and it’s criminals, and in the middle of this, you have a population.

So shut the fucking hypocrisy already. BLM is a joke. It’s political propaganda that only serves a purpose: to divide and get people mad.  
In reality, All lives matters.  
But afterall it’s your country. You want to set it on fire? It’s not my business, just don’t tell us we should do the same.
Patachu

@silbasa  
Yep I kind of remember, it’s the same thing going on today. And they think it’s justified because of the narrative«We are the victims, we have the right to destroy everything!»  
Recently, five black policemen have been killed in these riots. And I haven’t found another media covering this.

y’know, Americans anyways were the one who decided to bomb many countries to bring in democracy. Maybe that’s how they work.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@silbasa
Have you read the memo lately? No criticism or downplaying BLM!

The comment had nothing to do with BLM. It’s fine that you are offended, be offended all you want, but stop trying to attribute everything happening around you to whatever is going on in your head.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Patachu  
Last time it ended with Dallas 2016 shooting , I fear something similar is forthcoming. BLM never stops and continues to scare the crap out of people until they snap. There noone going “hey, lets talk now. Points been made, time to make the changes.”
Patachu

@Derpy Whooves  
it’s written there:  
full

@silbasa  
None of this will ever change. Back in the 2000s I hoped Obama would be doing something to get cops to be more professional, it never happened.

Police brutality isn’t even a political problem. Police should know who you’re hiring. Same in the army or in every institution.  
Hell even here I would even say there’s some kind of fight between national police and gendarmerie, some are recruited to be just out of college with no other goals in life, and are zealous idiots or insufferable moralists who should just shut up and enforce existing laws. Others are money-making machines, will fuck you up harder if you don’t sprinkle them. Others are just too dumb to even write a ticket and are recruited in the CRS to obey orders and don’t question what they do. CRS are not allowed real firearms for most. Even if I have a gun license for sports shooting/ball trap, they can’t even have one like this. They are literally thugs. And they are hired for that.

Gendarmerie at least are military, their goal is to defend and won’t pull you over, their goal is to actually stop criminals. The real kind. They have a formation, gun training and discipline.
Patachu

@lonewolf  
nah, they just want America to burn, that’s political. That’s all they got to prevent Trump to be re-elected.

Instead of doing this, we could just send you Macron! There, in one month you’ll eat more taxes and debt, America would never recover from it!

@Derpy Whooves  
Wow must have been very violent then, since apparently, it’s okay to send death threat and insult all cops, etc.

@Latecomer  
System being corrupt is not a reason to destroy everyone’s lives.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Derpy Whooves
Wow must have been very violent then, since apparently, it’s okay to send death threat and insult all cops, etc.

You have not reported any examples of people posting death threats - please do so immediately. If this is just more hyperbole from you, please dial it back.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Now, if you think Trump sending Troops to these protest will boost his chances of winning second term; allow me to give you some quick History lesson. Do you what happen in 1992? The LA Riots happens, but there was also the Presidential Election.
Patachu

@Derpy Whooves  
I was hesitant, but apparently you took care of them already. Like «Trump must be executed» «all cops are evil POS» you know. Something that would get a guy like me banned on sight.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide