Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

I Literally Dont Care What You Want
Lady's Wink -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Use Ponybooru
@silbasa
You’re seriously gonna try that “I have a black friend” defense?
Man you’re really thirsty for Trump aren’t you?

Oof. You sure roasted Dustcan. They’ll never be the same now.

Can you believe on Derpibooru I got accused of racebaiting for saying my first girlfriend was half-black and one of my play partners is a transgender black girl? Wow.

The racism in America is off the charts. Sorry I’m more tolerant than you and have black neighbors and they’re pretty cool. They gave me yams to plant so I like them a lot. Plus, we babysitted their kids for them! There are people I know and trust.
Background Pony #6091
@Vivace  
“Wipe that brown” off your face.”

Care to elaborate for the class what you mean by that?
Background Pony #6091
@Kiryu-Chan  
Ah, thank you. I do wish that silbasa could actually confirm for us if he’s a Trump supporter or not, even though I do agree with silbasa on a number of things.
Background Pony #87F4
@Dustcan  
Why not sit during the national anthem to protest it, then?

Not that kneeling shouldn’t be allowed, ‘cause while I do think it’s kinda disrespectful and unnecessary, it is still protected under the first amendment, and at least the people doing it aren’t politicians or military servicemen and women.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide