Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Fuck Russia
@tehwatever  
Problem is, that’s not how asylum works. You can’t pick and choose which country you want to take asylum in, you reach the first non hostile nation and seek asylum. But skipping over all of the less desirable countries until you arrive at the USA isn’t how seeking asylum is meant to happen in the first place.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Allow crime to persist?
No.
Allow illegals?
…Yes. Unlawful Presence isn’t criminal, and definitely NOT grounds for being actively pursued for the sole reason to be punished.  
Illegals would soon find out they have very little legal courses for anything, and will eventually have to face the fact that they either try to become legal, go home or worse: commit crime, at which point the cops would have reason to pursue them.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@MagpulPony  
Ofc not. Ppl jump country to country is when them countries kick asylum seekers out for REASONS. Rohingya ppl fled Myanmar all the way to Malaysia Indonesia even when Bangladesh was the closest country, because Bangladesh don’t want them.

IF they were already taken by Bangladesh and have obtained legal citizen status, and want to move to the USA, then they apply for immigration in the embassy just like everybody else. They can’t just jump to the USA claiming asylum again.
Background Human
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Dustcan  
Going after the Senate too? Brutal. I love it.

Very seriously, the Lincoln Project might be my spirit animal. In sensible times, I would be a member of the conservative or center-right party, and you guys would mock me as a milquetoast centrist neoliberal technocratic… I’m sure there are some more words I’m forgetting. But these are not sensible times. The Grand Old Party has been consumed by madness and bigotry. It’s beyond saving. It needs to be burned to the friggin’ ground, to give way to a normal right wing and an actual left wing.

(And yes, some of these same guys are partly responsible. As Republican strategists, they helped unleash forces they thought they could control. This is only the first episode of their redemption arc.)
Background Pony #6706
Since I’ve tuned out of the US election long ago and don’t care who wins, Might as well vote Kanye. Honestly would be pretty entertaining if he at least does well.
Background Pony #6706
@igotnopicks  
He doesn’t have to win. Just do well enough for people to lose their sh*t. Maybe I’m getting too detached but this election’s just too boring so far.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

It’s really funny when people try to pull shit out of their ass by saying that banning Nazis give them more power.  
So what happened at the Nuremberg trials? Shouldn’t they have ripped off their shirts and become super-powered Saiyans at that point?

“Herr Hitler don’t be an idiot we win the long game by allowing Stalin to sack Berlin”
Latecomer

@Violet Rose in The Rain  
It’s a bit different online - for one thing, the amount of Nazi art, which had been declining, has spiked back up hard with the recent mess. Which does kind of suggest that people are drawing it less for the Nazi and more for the edgy.
Zintenka
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Improve and Discover!
@Background Pony #6706  
You know, its games like that one that you seem to like to do at the cost of real peoples’ lives that got us into this in the first place.

You’re really going to vote for a vaccine-denying moron like Kanye just for the lols?

At this point, I don’t want to play any more of your “games,” I want out.
Background Pony #6706
@Background Human  
The boringness itself is what’s wrong. I’ve long since checked out of the merits of the election itself and really don’t care who wins now. Trump’s trump, kanye’s kanye and the more I dig into biden’s past as a legislator, the more disgusted I am. So, I just want some entertainment at this point.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide