Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Latecomer

I feel we gain more value as a society from abortion being legal than it being illegal. Abortion will still be performed if it’s illegalised, just with dangerous methods that can harm the mother.

Yeah, this is a large part of my reasoning too - and also why I oppose DIY kits.
Background Pony #15B5
If a mother can kill her baby I can kill a home intruder. She gets her abortions I get my guns and castle doctrine. Fairs fair to me.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
This is retarded. Incredibly retarded. I cannot even comprehend how taxing the rich a bit more who have disposable income as large as your ego could possibly effect the middle and upper middle class in a negative way. Taxation isn’t a pendulum like supply and demand is, its a number that the government can completely customize at will.

Because historically, “taxing the rich” has been used to trojan horse in policies that hurt the poor. Even Reagan, father of Trickle Down Economics, got his foot into the door of tax reform by selling the idea ‘[Millionaires] shouldn’t pay less than their secretaries.’

Well, that idea sure didn’t last long after Reagan got his idea on the tax brackets.
Egil
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

screaming forever
@Ereiam  
You don’t ruin a child’s life and expect them not to hate you. That’s the same as whacking a hornet’s nest then expect to not take a trip to the emergency room.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Metro_Offset  
criticism to a football player is fine.

calling the man a black cunt and then making some totally edgy racist meme like he forgot he wasn’t in his usual online hangouts, was a total lack of self-awareness. If that boy was the son of an immigrant, the mom woulda thrown a chancla, flyswatter, a rolling pin or a good ol’ backhand at the boy’s temple for being a complete knob.

I don’t want the police arresting that kid btw. I would rather the police told the parents to please kick the boy’s arse because he doesn’t know where he’s at.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Metro_Offset  
“Based”? More like “debased”, amirite?  
Also, don’t even try to tell us that’s not the only thing you’re here for, your activity since you registered three days ago (after which it took you a whooping twenty minutes to find this thread) is perfectly visible on your profile: no upvote, no fave, no comment, nothing (not even on those Aryanne pictures that are so dear to your heart).  
When you’re on a pony site, the least you could do is pretend to pay a token interest to the pony, if anything.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Egil  
I don’t give a crap about the football player. Even if he never shared that tweet and ppl found out the boy’s comment by accident I still want that boy earning a quick snappy backhand to the side of the face, or at least, cut his allowance for days.

Boy needs a proper discipline because if that isn’t addressed, then in the future he could be making said comments about his teacher, his friend at school, the waiter at a restaurant, etc.

Boy’s ENTITLED, that special goddamn snowflake.

He better be sent to a GYM with a black coach if possible. Whoop the boy’s arse into shape. My god, what a total knob.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide