Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
Things that happened during the past 48 hours;

1. Some dude did a Nigerian prince scam on Twitter and hundreds of verified accounts fell for it including big companies, getting hacked and losing access to their own accounts. Non-verified Twitter users celebrated.  
  2. PETA posted a photo of a cat’s head being dissected with the words “Not Cake”, following the recent trend of things being cake. All of Internet got pissed.
Background Pony #1F81
@Officer Hotpants  
yeah.

Shot version is that a channel called Tasty posted a series of videos showing them cutting into regular normal objects only for them to be revealed as being really detailed pieces of cake.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Officer Hotpants  
It’s from that Tasty video where they made cake look like everyday objects. The video is honestly surreal.

There’s toilet paper, Lego, an onion, a bowl of mac’n’cheese and my personal favorite, a fish burger.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
And PETA knows that they can get away with their shady practices, by hiding it with grotesque posts to cause outrage.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide