Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Armagedonus
Duck - Thinks minorities should make their OWN ponds if they want to swim.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@silbasa  
Is this the same shit, where teachers were against “remote teaching” because they were afraid parents would “spy” on them and would be against “anti-racism” in curriculum?  
I remember reading article about that few days ago…
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Armagedonus

For starters, Soyboy of Akkad is frequently cited by klansmen and neo-nazis as a recruitment tool for new members. After that he’s so toxic that his running for office straight up killed an entire UK political party. But what do you expect from someone who’s entire platform was “Remember that rape joke I made to a rape victim? That was just the funniest thing ever huh?”

Check Rational Wiki’s explanation of his him to find out his deal.

If you don’t have time to read through massive amount of text/just want some background noise as you do other stuff, then check out vids like this one that explains how he’s basically either illiterate or just a incredibly lazy researcher (that’s what happens when you’re a high school dropout)? It’s that’s not enough, then hbomberguy spells him out across multiple vids. Check it out.
Armagedonus

For starters, Soyboy of Akkad is frequently cited by klansmen and neo-nazis as a recruitment tool for new members.

And?  
This kind of “logic” sounds like “neo-nazis drink water and breathe air, so we should stop doing that!”.  
After that he’s so toxic that his running for office straight up killed an entire UK political party.

You are talking about ukip? I tought they selfdestructed after brexit, not because of sargon?  
Check Rational Wiki’s explanation of his him to find out his deal.

Rational fucking wiki?  
HAHAHAHA no  
Seriously, whats next - learning about race from /pol/? Or sexuology from pre-ban tumblr? XD

As for the rest of your links, I will probably check them out, tho seeing how long they are and how one of them has “antifeminism” in it or who hbomberguy is, I kind of don’t wanna.

Like seriously, first we have people accusing youtubers of being “biased” and full of propaganda and then we post links of OTHER youtubers full of shit, but THIS TIME they are talking shit about these other youtubers, which means they are a good people!  
Is this really the hallmark of modern internet discussion?  
Youtube was a fucking mistake.

@Angrybrony  
Why do you think he is brainwashed again?
Armagedonus

@Dustcan  
See, this is the proper way to show that sargon can be scummy - not “because some ‘le based’ leftie youtuber said so”, but because media outlet made an article with multiple links that a person can investigate on their own.
silbasa
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Kiryu-Chan

@Dustcan

Ahh. You lefties and your word mincing. You can make anyone be anything by editing and mixing together stupid shit someone has said in the past. The internet is a goldmine for you to construct your narratives.
Armagedonus

@silbasa  
Could you please try to be less antagonistic to ‘lefties’?  
Like this thread already has multiple nasty people who attack others. I don’t want to see yet another good person (such as yourself) throwing proverbal dirt at others.  
This is a politics thread, we are ALL shitty being one way or another, but at least we should try to be civilized.
vit
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The End wasn't The End - For those that found a new home

@Armagedonus  
Stop. Don’t even try.

You just tried to whitewash white nationalism a few hours ago.

We’d respect you a tiny bit more if you would either admit you have no idea what you’re saying or doing OR just stop pretending and come out, but you won’t do those either because you have too much identity committed in this to admit being wrong and change course OR you’re self-aware enough to know you’d be committing political and social suicide on the net by coming out OR you actually believe you’re not covering for neo-nazis and alt-right.

It’s pathetic.
Armagedonus

@vit  
So many accusations.  
Yeesh.

Why did you use word “we”, as if you speak on other peoples behalf?  
And what the fuck does “whitewash white nationalism” even mean XD  
I merely pointed out that white people are not allowed to be pro-white. (and the fact that you attacked me after stating that just proves my point XD )
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide