Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
All the BLM donations are going to fund a cop’s run for president. Haha.

full  
Nothing says “Black Lives Matter” like having a guy who co-wrote so much of the tough on crime laws in the 90s that continue to this day, and a lawyer who made her millions tossing so many black people into jail and withheld evidence for a guy on death row.
dissociativity
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Wiimeiser  
jesus christ m8, I live in melbourne too and it’s literally fine, I can do most of the shit I already did, and it’s going to go back roughly to how it was but with a shittier economy after, like Dandrews is a cuck to landlord scum by not freezing rent, which would’ve saved us from this crisis (people who knowingly had covid went to work because they had to pay rent and many aren’t citizens so they can’t get centrelink).

It’s literally not that bad unless you wanted to get high in a club with ur m8s on MDMA or some shit.

Stop hyping yourself up on sky news and other murdoch media horseshit and live in reality lol.
Metro_Offset
Duck - Ducks should be a majority on Derpi and thus in charge.

@Background Pony #8403  
It didn’t benefit the south, it benefited powerful slavemasters in the south. But what I said is there’s no evidence that it was the backbone of the economy or that slaves built this country. Not only did slavery account for a small amount of total GNI and GDP, but much of the money made from slavery became trapped within the slavery system. It created a lot of fake wealth. That’s why a huge compensation scheme was needed when slavery was abolished. It benefited the few, not the many. Capital was tied up in the slave system and that’s the reason why the south failed to invest in urban infrastructure and any infrastructure. There is no argument to be made that slaves ‘built this country’. It was a terrible institution.

@Latecomer  
No, because it never was. Cotton picking still went on after the civil war with paid labour.

I mean first of all, no it doesn’t. Immigration to the US was targeted at keeping the country white until the end of the 1960’s. It was a basic principle from the beginning that this was to be a white country. We live in fairytale land where we now have to act like this was never the case.

Secondly, would it be a good thing if the Uyghurs naturally stopped having babies and the Han reduced them to a small minority? You implied that white people are dragging down the country, since others are going to make a better country without us. Would you say that there would be nothing bad about the Han naturally becoming the dominant force in Xinjiang?
Latecomer

@Metro_Offset  
Whether or not it was the case in the past, it should not be now. America does not need to be white.

And as long as the Han are respectful to the Uyghurs and treat them as equals, it’s fine. Somehow I suspect that’s not the case though…
Metro_Offset

@Latecomer  
I do not think America should be 100% white, because I don’t think that’s possible without genocide, but whites do need to be a clear majority. That was the view in the past and I also hold that view.

Just another example of a multiracial society not working. Do you think Xinjiang would be the same after the Uyghurs had been overtaken by the Han Chinese? Is that in the Uyghurs interests?
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@Metro_Offset  
It’s less about skin color and more about culture. America with a minority of Americans loses it’s culture. Even if they were white British people moving in. Would the US be like the US or would it start to be more and more like Britain? The answer is simple. It’s preservation of American culture.
Metro_Offset

@MagpulPony  
Nope, its actually more about skin color and less about culture. Hence why other white people of different cultures were able to be assimilated and yet the same never happened with black people or native Americans, despite them being here much longer.

American culture is white culture.
Armagedonus
Duck - Thinks minorities should make their OWN ponds if they want to swim.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

America does not need to be white.

Ok, thats racist XD  
Seriously, whats next? “Central Africa does not need to be black”? XD

@Metro_Offset  
Just another example of a multiracial society not working. Do you think Xinjiang would be the same after the Uyghurs had been overtaken by the Han Chinese? Is that in the Uyghurs interests?

This case is more of the ‘multicultural’ rather than ‘multiracial’.  
But yes, China government wants to control its people, so if Uyghurs were Han, then there would be no problem for their government to swoop in and take control of their land.

@MagpulPony  
Dude, “American culture” is related to “European culture”. USA was a country “made for Europeans by Europeans”.  
If USA was made by other people, like Indians for example, then the country would be WILDLY different than now.  
So no, “British immigrant” would not “change” american culture, in fact since western cultures are so simmilar, then assimilation would be MUCH easier than non-western person.  
Seriously, stop implying that ethnicity does not matter.
Latecomer

@Metro_Offset  
It is a wrong view that is also impossible without either genocide or government control of breeding.

And of course being dominant is in any particular group’s interest - but not caring who’s dominant is in everyone’s interest.

@Armagedonus  
If, by natural progression, blacks became a minority in Central Africa, then that would be fine.
Latecomer

@silbasa  
Haven’t been to London much myself, but I haven’t noticed much ill effect save a rise in xenophobia. (There is some problem with ghettoisation, too, but each generation tends to be more assimilated than the last.)
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
American culture is white culture.

So I guess that means blues music and any musical genre that derived from it (jazz, soul, rock ‘n’ roll, R&B, etc) isn’t American since it’s black people who invented it. Or does it have to be appropriated by white people first for that?
Armagedonus
Duck - Thinks minorities should make their OWN ponds if they want to swim.

@silbasa  
To be honest, only London feels like to whole “well underway to become extremely diverse”.  
The rest of the country is still “fine enough”.  
As for the question - I personally think it ‘subtracts’ to the London, especially combined with their “Orwellian” government and their tendency to protect “”“asian””” pedophiles.  
Like seriously, in my country anti-antiracists are using London as an example of what happens when you don’t say “no” to the westerners. XD

@Ereiam  
To be honest I think there is a divide between “American black culture” and “American white culture”.  
Like these two things exist simultaneously and rarely mix.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide