Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Latecomer

@Armagedonus  
When skin colour and other ethnic indicators are as trivial as hair colour, and do not seperate primary ingroups.

@silbasa  
Yeah, I don’t Red Scare so easy.

@silbasa  
Exactly. If people of so many origins can be lumped together, what makes it so hard to go the rest of the way?
silbasa
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@tehwatever  
The difference is, white child molesters are hunted down by police wherever they can find them. Grooming gangs where ignored and still is by police and politicians as to not incite any sort of racist pushback. Free reign for years.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@silbasa  
HAHAHAHA! Ofc I know “White” is diverse. BUT, you said something that makes it less inclusive than I’d like.  
You said EUROPE.  
…  
Which then comes to my other question. I know mixed race born aqui en españa. They blatantly mixed, but they’re absolutely, to the core, SPANISH and therefore European. Are they white, or are they not?
Armagedonus
Duck - Thinks minorities should make their OWN ponds if they want to swim.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@tehwatever  
You are telling me that the most child exploitation is done by the most numerous group?  
IT CANNOT BE!

@Latecomer  
When skin colour and other ethnic indicators are as trivial as hair colour

They will NEVER be trivial.

Yeah, I don’t Red Scare so easy.

As somebody from post-soviet country - you fucking should be afraid of commies.

@tehwatever  
People of mixed race are people of mixed race.  
People of one race are people of one race.  
What is so hard to understand?
Latecomer

@silbasa  
Well that should be fine then, seeing as how I’m not a communist.

@Armagedonus  
I disagree. Or perhaps you could say I possess hope?

Ironically, one of the thing which gives me such hope is the existence of the “white” identity in the first place - although it would be nice if we could go further without having to meet non-humans.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Armagedonus  
no yeah I understand, but why magnify the 0.5%, the exotic cases and then pick up a megaphone and yell at it “THIS IS A PROBLEM, YEAH?! THESE GUYS GOTTA GO WE HAVE TO UNITE AGAINST THIS EXOTIC THREAT!” meanwhile you have unorganized dickheads grooming kinds all over the place, right under your noses because you’re busy fighting foreign threat. That’s how it feel like, to me.

Silbasa’s argument is much more solid because their argument is that the police are giving grooming gangs a special treatment–in which case a special attention is needed.

Why is it so hard for me to understand? Becase WHAT IS WHITE? What the hell is WHITE?!
Armagedonus

Or perhaps you could say I possess hope?

You are entitled to your hope.  
But something tells me it is all for naught.  
Ironically, one of the thing which gives me such hope is the existence of the “white” identity in the first place

Such identity only exist in USA due to ‘racial pressures’.  
In Europe we still shit on each other and politicians of one country try screw other countries. (like with Germany and Nordstream2)  
But there is no “world wars” as of now, so there is an small improvement.  
although it would be nice if we could go further without having to meet non-humans.

Non-humans?

@tehwatever  
why magnify the 0.5% of the more exotic cases

Because these cases could be prevented by not letting aliens in?  
Or the fact that the government and the police were afraid of “racism” to the point of sending people to “sensitivity training”?  
meanwhile you have unorganized dickheads grooming kinds all over the place, right under your noses because you’re busy fighting foreign threat.

These people are constantly hunted down.  
You can hunt down pedos in native and immigrant population at the same time, you know.  
Why is it so hard for me to understand? Becase WHAT IS WHITE? What the hell is WHITE?!

Why people always ask that, and never ask “what is black?!” or “what is native american?!”
Armagedonus

@NitroFury  
Because communism always degenerates into other things.  
It is one of principal reasons why communism is NOT a valid movement.

@Vivace  
The only way communism could be “reached” is by AI.  
As in - the only way for communism to exist is by elimination of human factor.
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
I didn’t have my morning coffee yet and I went on twitter to see Trump tweet about the Surburban housewife will vote for him or else the dems put somebody like Cory Booker in charge of housing and development.

Yep I’m not fully awake for this.
Latecomer

@silbasa  
I have told you many times before.

@Armagedonus  
One theory is that just as whites cosolidated by defining themselves in opposition to non-whites, it would take the existence of non-humans to birth a shared human identity. But I hope otherwise.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
If you say Communism will never worked because of human nature, understand that our very very great ancestors lived in some form of Communism before Capitalism even existed.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Armagedonus  
I DO ASK What is Black. I DO ASK what is “Native American.” In discord groups I jokingly asked “is Eminem black? is Obama white? What is all this?” only to be met with hostile responses. But we is talking about white, at the moment.

Reason I really ask those questions is because…because I find it hard to apply those terms globally! Those terms become NONSENSE outside of the USA.

Look.  
full

NONE OF THEM AFRICAN. They Papuans! All the way in Indo-fecking-nesia! So are they BLACK? o AISIAN?

Look.  
full

They’re russian, in the CENTRAL ASIA part, somewhere around the Caspian Sea. are they White? o Aisian? Is it fair to label them either way? I ax these questions too.
Metro_Offset
Duck - Ducks should be a majority on Derpi and thus in charge.

@Background Pony #8403  
Then again, why did it account for so little gdp and why didn’t the economy implode once slavery was abolished? It never was a backbone. It was never necessary. Its economic output is measured in single digit GDP. It served a few. The original argument was the question of if slavery built this country? The answer is no. Slavery hindered economic development and gains made in slavery were soon destroyed in the civil war. White people built this country.

If slavery is the essential and defining ingredient of the economic success of the US and the south, we should expect a much more profound economic shock with its abolition. Yet the post-abolition recession pales compared to the Great Depression. If slavery was a backbone that produced vast amounts of wealth, then South America and Brazil in particular would be the richest nations on earth since Brazil had 10x as many slaves as US had as its peak.

Saying slaves slowed this country down isn’t wrong. The fact that we had slaves, hence slavery, was an economic detriment.
Armagedonus

@NitroFury  
So you are trying to tell me that the communism will work when you split 7+ billions of people into small tribes?  
Good luck with that XD

@igotnopicks  
Only sometimes?  
What kind of emotional response he erects other times?

@tehwatever  
Ask a genetician these questions, ok?

@Latecomer  
Nope, we will not break these barrier on our own without a fight.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide