Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Princess Applejack

@silbasa  
A lot of businesses do not want to pay taxes. A lot of workplaces do not want to respect LGBTQ rights. There are a lot of people who do not want to wear mask. There things people do not want to do but they have to do it otherwise they break the law or put themselves or others in danger. They have a civil responsibility to do the right thing.
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@silbasa  
Then they’ll just use him. After all, they’re just like Nazi and the one thing they want is power and control. They are also threatening to riot the country if RGB is replaced. Obama trying to use emotion to leave spot unfilled until which ironic considering you look back to the time where he tried to replace one spot with Marrick Garland.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@phoenixacezero

Merrick Garland was an olive branch to conservatives. Obama, the ostensible lefty (he’s not), could’ve chosen anybody but instead picked such a run if the mill centrist so everyone would “win”.

Senate Republicans still said no.
Princess Applejack

@silbasa  
That still doesn’t mean people want to pay them.  
Some people do not consider that LGBTQ people have rights.

Trump tried that approach and see what is happening 200.000 dead, 6 million plus infected. That approach failed Sibasa. Unless you consider 200,000 dead and have more than 25 percent of the world’s infections despite having 4 percent of the global population a good thing…
Princess Applejack

@phoenixacezero  
Because Mitch McConnell’s reason for holding the seat Vacant for so long was “Its an election year so let the people decide” Four years Mitch McConnell is already trying to usher in a Supreme court nomination during an election year and with less than 50 days. Do you see how the Republicans are basically being hypocrites? Mitch McConnell had issue with nominating a supreme court justice in February of 2016. But now seeming has no issue doing it mid September of 2020.
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Princess Applejack  
And Democrats doing exactly what, because last time I recall they call Trump travel ban racist then appulding, Andrew and Gretchen threw their covid19 patients into nursing home. While on those two Andrew stopped that, while Gretchen continued to do that. Also releasing criminals especially those with assault charges was a bad move.
Princess Applejack

@Princess Applejack
And Democrats doing exactly what, because last time I recall they call Trump travel ban racist then appulding, Andrew and Gretchen threw their covid19 patients into nursing home. While on those two Andrew stopped that, while Gretchen continued to do that. Also releasing criminals especially those with assault charges was a bad move.
I love how you do not even try to defend Mitch McConnells blatant court packing. But I dislike how you tried to abruptly change the subject.

I ask you this do you really want the Republicans to win this way? Are you ok with the blatant hypocrisy and packing of the courts?
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@phoenixacezero

That has nothing to do with what was said.

@MagpulPony

Per capita we rank the 11th worst in the world. Out of over 200. For reference our immediate superior in population, India, is ranked 71 despite having about 4 times our population. Our immediate inferior, Indonesia, is ranked 93 despite having 2/3 our population.

There’s nothing well about how the US is handling Covid.
Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@phoenixacezero  
Haha, yeah that’s the kind of hipocrisy/irony I love, «closing borders is racist! Ignore Trump!» with «Trump did nothing to prevent COVID maybe uh closing borders or something…»  
that’s incredible, how do they manage to get away with this?

@Latecomer  
So, let’s get serious two minutes, you’re not even here to talk about politics, just brag about your ideas about being the savior of black people. Again, you explained you’re not even doing anything, just talking about your ideas that “we must” but what are you doing?
Latecomer

@silbasa  
Well, I’m probably in a different country to them and don’t even know who they are on here, so that shouldn’t be hard…

On the other hand, they gave me no reason to change my mind - just perhaps to sound less patronising about it in future. Certainly, blacks have little reason to trust white meddling.

@Patachu  
Disputing ideas I consider wrong, promoting those I consider right, discussing matters which seem interesting… oh, and sometimes I even talk about ponies!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide