Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #59C6
@Background Pony #1F81  
Yes, yes it is, because you don’t know what you’re going to be responding to until it catches your eye, and even after you gather all of the ones that you want to reply to into one giant comment, there still could be one more which you what to respond to after you come across it, but by that point, it’s already too late and you’ve already posted your big response.

This unwritten, invisible rule defining spamming as posting completely different individual comments that happen to line up in a row with one another is monumentally absurd, though I highly doubt it will ever change.
Background Pony #59C6
@vit  
Define the difference between “bad faith” and “completely reasonable total lack of trust”, then, because you apparently don’t seem to understand the difference between the two of them at all.
Background Pony #A2C2
@Background Human  
I’m not sure how much would be achieved in lowering the burden on tax payers here in California by reduction of Federal military spending, but then I haven’t looked overmuch into whither California’s tax money goes beyond the most cursory leafing through the recent budget plan.

As for readiness of the citizenry as the “general militia”, I’m half on the side of Hamilton and half on my own interpretation of the Second Amendment. He did mention that “it will be necessary to assemble them once or twice in the course of a year”, but until such a time as the state shows proof of a willingness and capacity to build and maintain such infrastructure as would be necessary to support that expectation, and there are assurances in place that it would not go on to be neglected or otherwise cast aside once the right of the people to keep and bear arms has sufficiently been strangulated for those who do not by those standards abide, if indeed it is even afforded to such parties, I can only abide by the interpretation of the Second Amendment as applying to all citizenry and Hamilton’s prior statement that “little more can reasonably be aimed at with respect to the people at large than to have them properly armed and equipped”.
Background Pony #59C6
@Princess Luna  
This thread is labeled the Equestrian equivalent of “Hell” in the url for a damn good reason, princess. There’s just simply no use trying to change it.
Background Pony #4146
@vit  
@Background Pony #0679
Calling leftists psychotic/psychopathic children is not criticism. It is bad faith. Without any real substance to back it up. Undeserving of the dignity of response beyond that.

You literally called people here nazi white supremacists, then turned around and said random massacres in restaurants should be expected if we don’t do whatever you want. I don’t think you get to talk about dignity.

@Background Pony #0679  
@Angrybrony
If you’re not going to respond to criticism with any real substance in this thread, then you might as well be painting yourself as a target to be reported.

Nothing will happen to him, because of what side he’s on. You just have to make arguments that are ten times better and be ten times more polite. Which admittedly won’t be difficult.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Latecomer

How? The evidence in 2016 (assuming you’re talking about the election) is spurious at best, and the evidence now doesn’t seem to exist beyond the usual government shitbaggery that the democrats also engage in. At most all they’re doing is being hypocrites and breaking protocol, which since the election of Trump shouldn’t surprise anyone.

Also, since we’re talking about the founders of America, I’m surprised people aren’t worried about how all the non-Jewish SC justices and Joe Biden are Catholics. I don’t think the founders would be happy with that level of popery in the highest offices of the republic…
Background Pony #59C6
@Latecomer  
If you’re not going to have any second thoughts about the nebulous types of “dreams” that your having, then you’re going to be in for a rude awakening once you realize that they will never come true, and rightly so. The 2nd Amendment and the reasonable idea that essentially any American citizen who has a clean criminal background check history can purchase a firearm will never die, no matter how many people from Europe like yourself constantly bemoans this reality.
Background Pony #59C6
@Latecomer  
Man, you have WAYYY too much faith in your government, or just in any liberty-lacking governments, in general.

I mean seriously, dude: if you say that shit on Twitter, you’re gonna be fucking swarmed by a massive hoard of anarchist zoomers calling you a “bootlicker”, whether you’re actually right or not. Just a warning.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@Background Pony #59C6

Vit’s obsession with our boy Kyle reminds me a lot of that anon on here last year who didn’t know how to punctuate what they wrote, and blamed imageboards for Tarrant almost killing my mate. There’s little evidence for either, but they’re held up as examples of white supremacy and uh, white supremacy respectively.
Background Pony #A2C2
@Patachu  
As I recall that particular AR-15 - which seems to have been a S&W M&P 15, and thus not in violation of Wisconsin State Legislature Section 941.28 - never left the state of Wisconsin. It was, at least if I’m remembering correctly, given to him by a local friend for protection.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@Background Pony #A2C2

That’s what I heard as well, so the “he illegally brought a gun across state lines!” argument is BS.

According to the article Frenchie posted, the only iffy thing about all that he did was regarding him winning the Quickdraw competition with this guy:

full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide