Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #921B
@Meanlucario  
Said symbol, however, also holds an anarchistic, or at the very least anti-authoritarian, sentiment, which is what I think they were intending to use it for in their cinematic, which is the essence of the fictional organization they’ve created, and for that reason disagree with your assertion that it’s meant to represent movements for black rights.
Background Pony #921B
@Latecomer  
Mayhap, but I nevertheless disagree with the imposition that it must represent black rights movements, and think it unreasonable to presume such when the symbol itself is a revolutionary one, not strictly related to movements aforementioned.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Latecomer  
I don’t think he’s willing to listen. Pretty sure he’s one of the “The Gamers™” (people who are thin skin and would happy celebrate a game/company being political in the way they like it, but curses their name as soon as they are “political” in a way they don’t like [think of Abby being muscular in Last of Us 2 when muscular people in post-apocalyptic games was never an issue before one of them was a woman]).
Background Pony #921B
I would feel the same in the face of similar criticism of a work of fiction which used other such symbols, such as the black sun or hammer and sickle, because ultimately it is fiction and I do not believe that fiction ought to be thusly policed.

But okay.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Background Pony #921B  
Again, if you use per-established symbols, than their meaning will carry over, because it had meaning beforehand. It’s like using the Nazi swastika and expecting no one to draw connections to real life Nazis.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
A few random pieces of news.

Former congressman Ron Paul and the Governor of Virginia have tested positive for Covid. Paul has been noted to recovering finely so far though.

Postmaster General Louis DeJoy was ordered to restore mail sorting machines after he removed them in another effort to slow down ballot counting. He says he is unable to comply with that request because those machines were already destroyed.

9 military ballots for Trump in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania were found to be thrown out on a technicality the other day. An investigation into the matter revealed they were thrown out because they didn’t comply with a new stricter mail-in ballot requirements implemented by the Trump administration.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Now keep in mind, when I use the term “The Gamers™”, I mean the portion of gamers of the diehard anti-SJW Conservative types.
Background Pony #CFDE
@Dustcan  
Your link on the Trump ballots doesn’t seem to be what you’re claiming. Did you link the right thing?
Background Pony #BE6A
@CaptainXtra  
It allows people to criticize them without opening the door to allowing hordes of rabid fanatics to counter with spam and lies.

They’ll go on and on about the free market and private property rights, but the instant it goes against them they have a fit and demand changes. Instead of using another platform, they demand changes to existing ones to accommodate them. Instead of passing legislation to promote competition, they pass legislation to take away rights and enforce their demands.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Violet Rose in The Rain  
You are not in a life or death struggle risking life and limb on your job with people hellbent on escaping at any cost that it is your duty to detain for public safety mrs. Shay.

@NitroFury  
Do you think games are better with that stuff in them?

@CaptainXtra  
In 2016 big tech became political. Now they promote progressive policies while suppressing others. They have gone from platforms to publishers while still claiming to be platforms. Regulation is in fact needed. They have been warned of this many times from both democrats and republicans.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

You are not in a life or death struggle risking life and limb on your job with people hellbent on escaping at any cost that it is your duty to detain for public safety mrs. Shay.

Yeah, it’s not like nurses, doctors and surgeons deal with life-and-death cases on a daily basis as well as violent patients and visitors. /s

Hey, TheSmilingPony, that guy just dissed your mom.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide