Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@Angrybrony  
Not that I’ve seen. He coulda been harder on masks, but otherwise not much more could have been done. Even Fauci said so.

@Vivace  
Considering all the democrat run cities that have already defunded police and are voicing support to continue doing so in others, Biden doesn’t have my trust on that.
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@Dustcan  
This again? The virus is from China. It is a Chinese virus, as in the country of China. A reminder that they could have stopped this entire thing. Every death is on that countries government.
Angrybrony
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@MagpulPony  
uh heh no. that’s not how it works. this is he’s job to take care for this nation and he fucked it hard. he the fucking leader of the USA and it’s he’s job to find a way to fix it’s problems.

it hear and he’s fucking staggering incompactness has worsened it. those deaths are on him.
Jolliapplegirl
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Latecomer

It isn’t just minorities. There are white parallels to most of the popular cases. Its just that you only hear about the ones where it’s a minority that got killed. If the issue is police brutality, everyone suffers, not just minorities.

Also, please don’t divert. The fact that you know its unfair yet still advocates for this is a problem. Like why should anyone want to change if they get nothing for it? They don’t change, they get treated like trash. They do change, then they are still treated like trash until someone decides that its enough.

Who would bother when they still get treated like trash? Would you? If you were treated like trash because some people in your group were bad and you were told what you told me: Change your group and then we’ll stop acting like you are the root of all evil. Yes, we’ll still treat you like that all throughout your reform but we promise after you’ve done all the work, then we’ll start being nice. Would you agree? If the cops said, be nice to us and then we’ll reform at some later date, would that be fair? Would you think that was the best course of action?
Jolliapplegirl
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

@Angrybrony

So life isn’t fair so we should advocate for unfairness? That’s your comeback? Really? I thought the goal was to better things but I guess I was wrong. We should just change who’s being mistreated cause ‘life ain’t fair.’

Sounds legit.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Angrybrony

Due to the nature of your constitution, I thought it was up to each individual state to deal with the pandemic? Where in the constitution is the president granted the powers to deal with pandemics? Hell, even if you argue that it’s a Chinese bioweapon, it’s still the purview of the legislature and not the executive as to its handling.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@MagpulPony

The reply 3 minutes later means you didn’t watch the 5 minute video about a guy who suffered in a American internment camp (by the way, America did internment camps) due to racism warning about the dangers of the government or people in power stoking racial tensions.

So as a favor I’ll tell you it was a video about a guy who suffered in a American internment camp (by the way, America did internment camps) due to racism warning about the dangers of the government or people in power stoking racial tensions.

@MagpulPony  
@Angrybrony
Cops can shoot you for posing a threat to them. Deal with it.
See? Works both ways.

See, the problem isn’t that cops aren’t shooting people…
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@MagpulPony

Yes do break laws, especially laws that are unconstitutional, like I don’t know, laws that state that guns with barrels less than 16 inches long and continue firing until the trigger is released are illegal.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
For the millionth time none of us live in fucking China. I’m beyond caring if the disease came from there, if most of the developed world were able to control for a bit while we run around like retards and wind up with 200,000+ dead, there’s absolutely no excuse
Jolliapplegirl
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Latecomer

Yes, we agree on that. Reform should happen. All I said was that the community has to do its own part in this. There is a thing where both sides give in order to come to peace. If its one sided, its basically surrender, which neither side wants to do. But if both sides gives a little, its acceptable. The better idea would be this compromise, where both sides concede for long term peace.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Angrybrony
And he has. We are going to have a vaccine In record time.

How’d that work out the last time he peddled snake oil as a Covid cure in “record time”?

@MagpulPony  
@Angrybrony
Don’t break the law and you won’t.

Sure worked out for Breonna Taylor, huh?

Or Owen Barton?

Or Daniel Shaver?

Or John Albers?

Or…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide