Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Background Human

And it’s one of the few times a train wreck won’t benefit Trump.

This was the one night where all he had to do was act presidential and keep Biden on his heels. But the idiot can’t even do that.

@Dustcan

That too. Biden is…a lot more savage than I expected him to be. I mean, considering he is a literal house plant, I didn’t expect any savagery at all so.

@Kiryu-Chan

Wouldn’t of mattered who they put up.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
“This is the same man who told you by Easter this would be gone away. By the warm weather, it’d be gone — like a miracle. And by the way, maybe you could inject some bleach into your arm,”

ooofffff
Background Pony #83F1
LOL, how did Democrats go from Locking up ‘Superpredators’ to Defunding the Police?
Background Pony #7EC3
“Will you shut up, man” and “Keep yappin’ man” are now the best things Biden has ever said in his life.
Put that on a campaign sticker.
I was thinking shirts, but either or.

@Background Human  
“Mr. President, let him answer.”
This is the train wreck we all knew it was gonna be.
Well who could have predicted that putting an unprepared, gibbering narcissist in a debate setting would go so poorly?

Aside from almost everyone, I mean.

@Dustcan  
Wrong. He just called Trump a clown.
Talk about a political opinion I can get behind.

@Zincy  
That too. Biden is…a lot more savage than I expected him to be. I mean, considering he is a literal house plant, I didn’t expect any savagery at all so.
I can’t help but wonder if that’s somewhat intentional. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I’d be hard pressed too not to get angry if I had to debate that twit for any length of time, but at the same time I can’t help but think that after all that time Trump spent trying to get the “sleepy Joe” moniker to stick, proving himself not to be that can only further hurt Donald’s chances. Hopefully.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Trump was just asked to condemn white supremacy on live television. He dodged the question and asked for specifics. He was then tossed the Proud Boys. The furthest he got was to tell them to “stand back and stand by”, before condemning…pretty much everything except white supremacists.

Just in case you were worried Trump supported and endorsed white supremacy.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Jesus Christ don’t let Chris Wallace moderate ever again

TBH he’s actually been pretty fair and impartial. It’s just that he’s having to deal with Trump who literally cannot go 20 seconds without piping up.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Trump now thinks cars being cheaper means they’ll be cleaner. Specifically by mentioning that it means there’ll be more cars on the road.

That’s not how fossil fuel burning works.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide