Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
So Dr. Atlas pushed to slow down testing in order to lower the number of active cases.

Doing everything to stop the virus eh?
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
@newsketches  
Ghost (True Capitalist Radio/The Ghost Show) is going to be all over that if he ever does another show (been gone for almost a month due to his dog dying). He hates her.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
So every time I hear a Conservative Reactionary and Anti-SJW Reactionary label Antifa and/or BLM as “Terrorists Groups,” I always try to search this stuff Google, only to find nothing but news articles and news articles; and no Government-backed source. I did the same on DuckDuckGo, and I got same thing.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
In more “The president is a manchild with a notoriously short attention span” news, Trump starts to attack disloyal Republicans but stops mid-assertion because a plane flew overhead, changing his train of though.

“Do you know what a RINO is? A RINO may be the lowest form of human life. I actually thought of the others more than the RINO. Do you know why?” Trump asked as the crowd cheered.
Something then was launched by F-15 military aircraft above the rally, which distracted him. Trump bragged that it took him a lot to get them to do it. It’s illegal to use government resources for campaign events.

And the article then points out that he said that not only will the wall be finished soon, but he tried peddling the “Mexico will pay for it” lie. A statement that gives me pause because not only have I thought he long stopped using that shpiel - even attacking a reporter for asking him if Mexico is still paying for the wall - but are there really any MAGAchuds left that still believe it? I mean I know crowd MAGAhat will believe anything their prophet tells them, but surely this is the exception at this point?
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Kiryu-Chan

Because idiots support him.

Trump is also trying to strip protections from Alaskas largest national forest.

Thankfully itll get stuck in the courts for months, and be reversed if Biden wins or dems take the Senate (preferably both).
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@CaptainXtra  
Hispanics that want to be white…  
Well…  
Spaniards ARE white (european)…

Hispanics…uhm…yeah sure. Especially if they’re half white already, or is from latino country with european genetics. Ie, descendants of the settlers, rather than natives.

@igotnopicks  
Spaniards on the other hand are catholic.
lonewolf
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
@Ereiam  
Ooooh yeah. He’s on DLive 3 times a week now (ghostpolitics). His new thing is accepting donations for anything from a simple comment on stream to watching a video the donator posts a link to, which pretty much makes up 70% of the show (which has run over 10 hours before) along with raiding streams and calling that one date line on Saturdays (often making racist comments). Politics and the markets is kind of a secondary thing now, and of course him and the “capitalist army” are gung ho for Trump.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@lonewolf

Funny, then, that most markets and corps are pricing higher for a Dem sweep, with most financial metrics suggesting it would lead to a stronger, faster, more sustainable recovery.

A true capitalist doesn’t get bogged down under one banner, he knows to go where the profits go. And right now the profits favor Biden.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

How the fuck are businesses still required to pay taxes and rent at 100% rate when they can only operate at 50% capacity and reduced hours?

Spain come on, man! Businesses are closing down left right and center, ppl burning thru their savings to cover losses and still they have to pay debt?!

Shut the fuck up. Suspend all the bills and taxes, damnit! Extend business licenses without the subscription fee! This is not the time to be asking for money from small businesses!
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Ebalosus

Aye.

Republicans used to be, ostensibly, pro-conservation. Until Newt “MORAL MAJORITY RAWR” Gringrich and his band of lunatics took it over.
Vivace
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Zincy  
If, from a psychological perspective, liberals are supposed to be the boundary pushers who oppose restrictive rules while conservatives are supposed to be an anchor to curb liberal excess who generally support rules to maintain social order, you’d think liberals would tend toward an aversion to the pandemic mask regulations.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Vivace

Republicans are rebels and states rights until they aren’t, and Democrats are free spirits and big government until they aren’t.

In truth, they’re all smarmy, self centered, self aggrandizing partisan zealots willing to gut their own moral compass with a dessert spoon if it means gaining the slightest edge.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide