Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@NeonThriller  
And you don’t realize how much they like their phony-baloney jobs. Now that enough other states have certified, a futile gesture to spite democracy would only piss off the people of Wisconsin and put their own careers in jeopardy.
NeonThriller

@Dustcan  
The Wisconsin SCOTUS and the 11th Circuit are worst case scenarios  
These are two of the most extreme courts in the country and are PACKED with Hyper Trump loyalists. Georgia and Wisconsin are toast.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

🚙
On Twitter a lot of Trump supporters want to write in Trump’s name in the Georgia runoff and claim it will cause Trump to take Georgia from Biden.
I’m fucking terrified he’s gonna steal Georgia from Biden

AHAHAHA  
Oh my God these fucking people have zero braincells  
All this will do is secure a fucking senator from Georgia for the Dems
NeonThriller

@Commune  
I got over that panic attack now I have to deal with two because Republicans have filed (Wisconsin) or appealed (Georgia) to two Far-Right courts, The Wisconsin Supreme Court and 11th Circuit Court Of Appeals (Which has an awful record on voting).
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
It’ll be nice to have a president that reads intelligence reports again, and doesn’t believe a hostile despot over the expertise of his own people.
NeonThriller

It’s gets worse  
4 Conservative SCOTUS justices oversee Circuit Court Of Appeals in these states

1.Pennsylvania  
2.Michigan  
3.Wisconsin  
4.Georgia

And this happened VERY recently
silbasa
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Friday is sneaking up on us with a new Mandalorian episode. Last episode was fun. The great thing about this show is that it shows how much better entertainment is without politics. No spheres of oppression, Trump, feminism, anti racism or representation nonsense. Just fun. Hispanic man goes to a planet and meets hispanic woman and black man. They go to a base and shoot a bunch of baddies. At the end it shows the main villain, a black man. Not a single white man in sight. (Maybe the blue dude?) And you know what? It does not matter because it is not political but fun! Most fun I have had with Star Wars in 15 years or so. Dave Filoni and Jon Favreau seem to know and care about what they are doing. (Unlike Kathleen Kennedy, the feminist that did not owe those 50 year old white men anything. Check out her great movies by the way:P) I long for the day irl politics are purged from entertainment. Later this week I have to suffer through another dreadful STD (Star Trek Discovery) episode. Dear god. But then comes Friday and a new Mandalorian episode to wash away the awful taste of STD.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
@Goku Black

Who’d a thunk it that when a petulant manchild with a nuclear button finally gets swept away, the markets react positively?

The market was relived that Trump’s quixotic bid to steal away the election has failed, and that there is now some level of certainty and normality coming in his place. Not only that, investors see Biden as the more likely of the two to finally get this virus under control. Every step closer to Jan 22nd will see continuing elevation of the market.

I already have enough sell orders lined up in the next month to double my earnings.
Background Pony #F64B
The great thing about this show is that it shows how much better entertainment is without politics.
Assuming you ignore the fact that it’s set in a universe where the overarching bad guy is (among many other things) a corrupt politician who uses a war he helped create to undercut a long standing republic and service his own rise to power, while also eliminating his ideological enemies in the process. And that the movie that launched the series was arguably a reaction to the politically complicated, real life wars of the creator’s time, as well as a possible commentary on how a battle between a global superpower and ragtag resistance was playing out.

But sure. No politics there.

@Goku Black  
The DOW broke a record today. Over 30,000 points.
People seem to be getting more hopeful about what 2021 will bring.  
The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed above 30,000 points for the first time Tuesday as progress in the development of coronavirus vaccines and news that the transition of power in the U.S. to President-elect Joe Biden will finally begin kept investors in a buying mood.
Traders were also encouraged to see that Biden had selected Janet Yellen, a widely respected former Federal Reserve chair, as treasury secretary. The Dow rose more than 450 points, or 1.5%, to cross the milestone. The S&P 500 index, which has a far greater impact on 401(k) accounts than the Dow, rose 1.6%, climbing to its own all-time high.
Background Pony #C911
“There’s no politics in Star Wars” is a pretty universe-brain take.
Violet Rose in The Rain

Isn’t Kathleen “She raped my Star Wars childhood” Kennedy also working on _The Mandalorian? Pretty convenient to ignore or lambast her role when it’s mighty convenient for people like Silbasa.

Also, I love how we’re all taking turns intellectually walloping him.
silbasa
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Background Pony #F64B  
@Background Pony #C911  
It was done with utmost care, there might have been a Vietnam protest in there, you hardly noticed it. Today when the identity tribalists gets ahold of it you get the Last Jedi. Oh dear. TLDR: Keep irl politics out.

@Violet Rose in The Rain  
I am as always in awe of your stunning intellect and quick report. KK is there as a Lucas film manager, not directly involved. That’s why it’s watchable.
Violet Rose in The Rain

There’s FAR MORE real world allegory in the OT and PT than in the ST. It’s not even close. There’s a fucking character named LOTT DODD, the leader of the bad guys is named NUTE GUNRAY (Rea-gan gun-ray). For fuck’s sake.
Politics isn’t just lead characters being diverse.
All this in-universe, and then you straight up have the creator come out and say things like “the Emperor is Cheney, Anakin is George Bush” in the most clear, concise language possible and despite that you have a bunch of jokers who think the ST is the political trilogy.

full
WatermelonRat
Starlight Glimmer - For Patreon supporters
Sunset Shimmer - For Patreon supporters
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Ruby - For users who have donated to the site
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Assistant
Upload King
@Background Pony #C911  
Holy shit I know that guy! I worked in the same department as him for three years. I’m not surprised he made a fool of himself, but I am surprised he did so in such a prominent way that it reached Derpibooru.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide