Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Have an acquaintance who works as a nurse and got COVID. Her mom is fighting for her life in the Emergency Ward. She likely wouldn’t have been in this mess if people didn’t stop protesting against facemasks and screaming for the lockdown to be lifted too soon for “muh economy”.

This is what nurses have to put up with in America, you know. Long working hours and abuse from patients, along with those who are dying from the disease but still deny that they’re sick. No recognition, insufficient pay.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
In more “Law and Order” news, Trump has announced he’ll be pardoning Michael Flynn.

Flynn was convicted of and plead guilty to lying to the FBI about his involvement with Russia. Twice.
doloresbridge
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Peace to all
@Violet Rose in The Rain  
To quote your earlier post:  
The arrest and summary imprisonment or executions of Big Oil company executives and stockholders for pro-fossil fuel propaganda and accelerating the rate of anthropogenic climate change along with its effects, which I deem to be a crime against humanity.

I find the summary executions, especially when broadening to not those directly responsible, to be rather extreme and potentially dangerous given how many may have ties to such companies and the potential abuse in any extreme reordering of society. Perhaps a case could be made corporate execs deserving the death penalty for potential human rights violations in the third world countries.

@NitroFury  
I think it is fine to maintain some sort of standard, especially if it’s stuff like this Though I am leery of them hiding even dangerous info from us because of how far “dangerous” can be stretched.

@Violet Rose in The Rain  
Worry is justified even if I don’t mind a standard possibly being applied.

@Dustcan  
I don’t mind that. More the conduct from the justice department before it that would bug me in pulling back the charges. Even if they railroaded him, political interference still is political interference.
Background Human
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@NeonThriller  
Okay. I have a diagnosed anxiety disorder. I am taking multiple medications and seeing a therapist. And I think this is getting a little silly. If you were riding a legit panic attack for this long, your heart would have exploded by now.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@Kiryu-Chan
So will it succeed?

lol

It’s about as likely as all of Trump’s other election lawsuits. Need I remind you, this “Kraken” is from the same person who’s been claiming the election was stolen by a Venezuelan president who’s been dead since 2013
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide