Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #1F81
full

this is what the Qult actually believes.

How the hell can anyone actually think that this actually happened? Are QAnon followers just that desperate?
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Background Pony #1F81

I mean amongst other things, Biden is kinda fit. Maybe a bit on the “healthy” end what with being almost 80, but he doesn’t even have a beer gut.

Trump is a straight up fatass. I’d think we’d notice if all that switched was faces.

Also, they do realize this means they would have to worship “Biden” and everything he does, right? They really didn’t think this one through.
Background Pony #613E
@KharnZeBetrayer  
Trump was a joke in NYC and was hated plenty for his moronic (and blatantly racist) role in spearheading the “birther” movement against Obama.

He only ever pretended to be a successful businessman while racking up debts and paying them off with other debts owed to suckers that bought into his persona. He was one step away from living under a bridge until he got his TV show deal with NBC to officially pretend to be a successful business man, and also a contemptible clown.

His story is one of surrounding himself with craven yes-men that just wanted to be close to his hot air balloon of wealth and pathetic sycophants enamored by his forceful ego and made up stories of success.

The saddest part is the lack of opposition and the way society gives rich people a thousand and one free passes resulted in Trump believing his own lies, much like the dumb ugly child that’s always told he’s beautiful and smart by servants and peons to afraid to offend the little brat.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
Are QAnon followers just that desperate?

That one. There’s a strong spiritual component to QAnon, whether it’s evangelical Christianity, New Age UFO bullshit, or both. (Insert Eco’s observation about syncretism and Ur-Fascism here.) They held to Trump’s second inauguration with the same fervency as an End Times cult. And, as with countless ends-of-the-world past, the mental gymnastics that people will go through to avoid a lethal dose of cognitive dissonance are staggering.
Vivace
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
In the spirit of MLK Day, here’s a reading and commentary by Alex Sheremet of King’s underrated Beyond Vietnam speech. It may later be followed up by the same treatment for one or more of the essays of James Baldwin.
Kolbjorn

Banana
How about a little rest from shitty american politics and we talk a little of shitty mexican politics?  
The general prosecution of the republic decided than General Salvador Cienfuegos is totally innocent

Cienfuegos was the former secretary of national defense under the former administration of president Enrique Peña Nieto. Some months ago Cienfuegos was arrested by the DEA on Los Angeles under charges of working with the drug cartels and the current administration of president Lopez Obrador delclared that that was proof that Peña Nieto’s administration was very corrupt and that Cienfuegos was basically a traitor

Then something weird happen, after the elections on USA and Lopez Obrador negative to acknowledge Biden’s victory the fiscal in the UDSA decided to drop the charges and Cienfuegos was surrended to the mexican authorities to be judged here.

Now with the he was declared innocent WITHOUT A TRIAL Lopez Obrador claims that all of this was a plot from the DEA to slander the mexican army and undermine people’s trust on said army and that Cienfuegos is basically a saint

Oh, and the The general prosecution of the republic made public some the documents that the DEA borrowed, which pissed the DEA because that’s against international treaties
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
You know, had we learned from the last global pandemic we’ve gone through and the minute we shut down the borders from certain prevention from this happening, a LOT of lives would’ve been saved. But no, we chose sheer stupid, ignorance and fucking ego over the safety of our lives. I swear, the minute I come across a stupid person who thinks this is all a joke and it’s some stupid fucking conspiracy, I’m not just going to slap him, I’m punching his face directly because I’m sick of these fuckkng morons not taking this shit seriously. My fucking uncle didn’t deserve do die from this!
Kazapsky

Five scoops of ice cream
@CaptainXtra

I’d say it started earlier than that. Don’t forget Obama spent 6 years needing executive orders and czars to get ANYTHING done because the Republicans made it their raison d’etre to stonewall anything to come from Democrats.
Background Pony #613E
@Kazapsky  
Yes. The “Tea Party” was taken over by racists and xenophobes, and the GOP was happy to push them forward because the whole “grass roots movement” and “everyone is against us!” was great PR. GOP Legislators quickly turned into being opposed to Obama for the sake of being opposed to Obama and McCcnnell and company spent 3/4ths of his presidency blocking absolutely everything, then blaming the lack of legislation on Obama and the democrats.

Politicians almost all suck, but Republicans suck most of all, with spite and gusto, and their voters either love them for that, or somehow believe the lies they’re told and think them the last line of defense against Stalin rising from the grave.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Dex Stewart
Funny thing is a certain ex Fox News member used to use that line against liberals all the time:
full

Whoa. That’s weird. Though I guess some of the more screwy left could be considered cultish.  
Though if this guy was one of those people who was always defending Trump and whatnot,he’s now unfortunately very close to an actual cult.  
full
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@HorsesandMuchMOAR

That’s what the fears are. But in the places where higher minimum wages were implemented towns typically found no increase in prices while businesses saw greater profits, including the ones having to pay the higher wages.

Because, you know, if people who previously didn’t have spare money now have spare money they spend it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide