Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Dustcan  
How so? It seems to be what keeps coming up, so I’m curious what is going on.

How does a show like Kipo having a single homosexual relationship (that I think was played well) lead to the death of heterosexuality or the extinction of males?

@Hollowfox Jaeger  
You aren’t saying that it ‘makes it hard to date’. You’re saying it’s going to lead to the death of heterosexuality.

If you, personally, are having trouble finding someone to date, I don’t believe its Disney’s fault, or that Kipo’s inclusion of a homosexual relationship was somehow to blame.

And, because it seems to be a part of what you’re talking about, being opposed to sexual harassment or rape is not the same as being ‘sex-negative’. People who are opposed to workplace harassment or sexual harassment or rape are opposed to those things.

That doesn’t mean that they won’t like ‘rape play’ or dominance or consensual ‘rough sex’ or things like that. Or that they are in any way uninterested in sex.

They just don’t want to have to fuck their boss to keep their job.

That doesn’t mean they hate sex or are ‘anti-sex’. It’s not the same thing.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

finding someone that isn’t a lesbian nor a misandrist nor sex-negative is difficult these days.
may I suggest befriending a woman who insist on wrapping a scarf on her head, covering her hair and neck even during summer? Chances are, she fits your description.
Ciaran
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@tehwatever  
Are you suggesting that someone who might match that description might even be in this forum thread? And might be willing to go out with someone if they happen to leave near each other or engage in virtual romance if they are geographically remote from each other?
Background Pony #1F81
@Ciaran  
I think what Dustcan meant was that the person you quoted was a user that was not him, but you replied to Dustcan instead of the person who made the original quote.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@tehwatever  
Eh… how do I put this without breaking rule zero?

The way he talks in this thread, if he did go for a qt muslim gf, I give it a week before he finds himself on the wrong end of a fully armed and operational father and/or brother.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Ciaran  
W h a t? Someone like that is here in this thread?!  
…  
You mind telling me who?  
cant be Scrabbleman. He a dude. unless he been masquerading as a dude.
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Dustcan  
I am interested in what you think, though. I mean, if this were a bar, and you were sitting on my left and I was talking to one person on my right and they wandered off to the bathroom I’d certainly be happy to hear what you think about this and that.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
@Ciaran  
I know. I just feel like the MeToo movement being about women taking down powerful men with accusations against them might lead to that considering that it sometimes gets affiliated with third-wave feminism. But if it’s not gonna be extinct, then okay.

@tehwatever  
Well, let’s not piss off the SJWs who cry “cultural appropriation”.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Background Human  
2nd amendment muslims fathers aint one to mess with, you right. Better do research on what her family is like before risking everything

@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Oh don’t worry. World Hijab Day already exists. February 1.

Besides, it’s not cultural appropriation if european women had been wearing it for centuries.

Artist: Laurits Tuxen, portrait of a DANISH woman, 1874  
full
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
[officially off topic feel free to report me]

@tehwatever  
Who knows? Maybe it’s me? I mean, I own a sari and look pretty good in it.

[/officially off topic feel free to report me]
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
@Hollowfox Jaeger
And, because it seems to be a part of what you’re talking about, being opposed to sexual harassment or rape is not the same as being ‘sex-negative’. People who are opposed to workplace harassment or sexual harassment or rape are opposed to those things.
That doesn’t mean that they won’t like ‘rape play’ or dominance or consensual ‘rough sex’ or things like that. Or that they are in any way uninterested in sex.
They just don’t want to have to fuck their boss to keep their job.
That doesn’t mean they hate sex or are ‘anti-sex’. It’s not the same thing.

I see. Should have realized the edit. But then again, people reply to me before I finish editing. /shrug. I guess I take things too literally when it comes to shit like this. I’m really sorry.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Ciaran

I try to avoid discussions on homosexuality because I don’t know how I feel about homosexuality.

Like, the best way I can describe it is “not my business, but good for you” I suppose. Or “live and let live”?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide