Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Background Pony #1F81

Right there in the link is the relevant clip.

Maybe I’m missing context, but the highlighted emojis during the segment was a watergun and a chair as they talk about firing squads and the electric chair with all the enthusiasm of someone talking about their local sports.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
What makes Civil War preferable to Secession in America?

Why let states get angry at one another to the point of possible bloodshed instead of letting them GTFO?
Latecomer

@CaptainXtra  
Considering the time of the Civil War, remember there was still the whole western side of the continent “for the taking” - neither side would have wanted a competitor out there.

As for now… because national identifcation is stronger and state identification weaker, meaning any withdrawal would likely lead to mass displacements. The bickering over which parts of the federal infrastructure they get to keep would probably be a headache to match Brexit, too.
Background Pony #7C6B
@Dustcan  
They werren’t allowed to secede. They declared secession, yes, but the US did not recognize them, refused to meet with their diplomats about selling fed property and made it clear they didn’t want other nations recognizing them.
Background Pony #7C6B
@Vortaxonus  
Two branches, the judiciary isn’t really a branch you can lose. They lost the presidency and practically the Senate (It’s a tie but the VP breaks it). That said they are in a strong position tobretake the House in the midterms.
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Latecomer  
California was the only state out there in the west at the time. And it was a free state and it stayed with the union. While Texas was not a free state it joined the confederacy.
Latecomer

@igotnopicks  
Exactly - it would have been a battle over the remaining western territories. One which might well have lead to war at home anyway.

Plus, after secession the chances of the North sending back runaway Southern slaves was pretty low. And that was one of their big issues in the first place.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
You know what’s funny? The special privileges that GOP want to take away the from the “woke” corporations, when the GOP gave those special privileges to the corporations.
Latecomer

I made it a couple of minutes in. The assumption that people of the same “race” will think alike and therefore get on better is flimsy enough, but… since when is China an ethnostate? Aren’t there, like, dozens of varieties of Chinese?
Background Pony #1F81
the subject f the vide is already bad as it is, but the blatant foot fetish pushing from the guys fursna is just tipping it over the edge.

I really hope this is just some sort of satire.
Background Pony #B644
I made it a couple of minutes in. The assumption that people of the same “race” will think alike and therefore get on better is flimsy enough, but… since when is China an ethnostate? Aren’t there, like, dozens of varieties of Chinese?

in china foreigners and black people especially are banned from public spaces like malls, restaurants, etc
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
in china foreigners and black people especially are banned from public spaces like malls, restaurants, etc

Lmao, I don’t know how you got this info but I know flat out this is hella lie.
Background Pony #B644
Lmao, I don’t know how you got this info but I know flat out this is hella lie.
@Background Pony #B644
Really? That seems like it would hurt tourism a lot.

china doesn’t need tourism, they are the biggest country in the world
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide