Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Reason for ppl’s general dislike for Palestine is Hamas. Das it.  
With Hamas gone, Israel’s got NO EXCUSE to be an asshole.

Wanna know how to get rid of Hamas? Help Palestine. Sending food or international aid or social workers etc is amazing but ppl should also be sending warriors and lawyers and push Israel expansion BACK. Get palestinians their houses back, their lands back.

If the international community do right by palestinians, Hamas would be much less popular.
Latecomer

@tehwatever  
Hamas may be worse, but the West Bank has it’s own share of issues too.

And Israel will likely ignore lawyers if they’re clearly there to fight Hamas’s side. As for warriors… well, there’s a reason they have nukes, even if they won’t admit it.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

fight Hamas’s side.
NO. Wrong! Lawyers fighting on the palestinian’s side!

Hamas can be made irrelevant if people internationally are supporting palestinians.

Lemme ax yu dis: is feeding palestinians, educating palestinians, sheltering palestinians, giving them electricity and medical aid and their land back–you know, BASIC SHIT, is that fighting for Hamas?!
Latecomer

@tehwatever  
It depends. They’ve certainly misappropriated aid funds before for weapons and things.

But in any case, you’d be hard pressed to find a standard of law all parties will acknowledge.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

But nooo errbody be like “oh no, poor israeli kids having to hide from rockets, oh no, poor jewish worshippers having their synagogues bombed”

Listen. Same deal both sides, and in most cases Palestinian kids have it WORSE because they live under a police state. It’s no secret that palestinian teenagers have been shot with alarming frequency.

So if y’all tryna do a “who has it worse” game then Israel loses 9 times out of ten.

“Yes but it’s a 1st world country” Okay yes. So…this it, then? Our sole reason to defend it is because it’s a 1st world.

America’s first world so why y’all complainin’ and protestin’ every other day tryna to change sheit? Tyrna push for better healthcare better immigration policy better treatment of minority?

Why dont errbody hold Israel, the one 1st world police state oppressing its native people like a colonizer, to the same scrutiny?

Is because Hamas and islamic forces, innit?
Background Pony #F447
@tehwatever  
What if you don’t care enough about Palestine to want your country to send them support? I don’t support Israel either.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Latecomer  
That’s like saying “I aint payin taxes cos they misappropriate tax funds for wars overseas rather than giving the community better roads better schools better hospitals.”

So with that you have the option of not paying tax AND directly go to the people you want to give the money to.

What I’m proposing is to stop using Hamas as a middleman and just help palestinians directly. That way, Hamas becomes irrelevant. Don’t work with Hamas, work with the native palestinians!
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I could tell you flat out how many things I “idgaf” even if they tell me it’s not PC or sumn.

When I gib a hoot about sumn I want to mean it, and not just pay lip-service. So yeah I’m totes okay with you.
Latecomer

@tehwatever  
I have suggested this before. No-one really explained why it wouldn’t work, but I expect Hamas’s desire to remain the best solution to their people’s problems is a factor.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Latecomer  
there ain’t none so far. Hamas’ the only bloke. this is what happens when yer place is either run by violent cops or a mafia.  
so how long before Israel decides to stop fucking about? once 90% of palestinians are gone or something?
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The GOP is now blaming Biden for…Chick-Fil-A having a sauce shortage. And by “GOP” I mean Republicans from all the top party leadership positions, up to and including House Representatives and Senators and Fox News.

-deeply inhales

Smell that guys? We are finally back to the good ol’ days of tan suits being the most nation shaking scandal we have to experience.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Have Americans cops been taking things slowly since that knee scumbag was found guilty?

Or have cops only become more savage out of spite?
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

As much as I find it kinna nice to have more ppl out in mass protests all over the world against Israel (There was one here in Madrid but I had to work so I couldn’t go. Yes. I work weekends) I feel like this is just playing right into Corona-chan’s hands.

like…

I bet Covid19 is rubbing its palms right now.
Latecomer

The only protests likely to acheive anything are ones in Israel. The rest of the world’s opinion doesn’t really matter to them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide