Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #99CC
@silbasa  
Well, at least Zincy and Latecomer somewhat acknowledged and agreed with it. As for the others, I’m not so sure.

I say this, because I am genuinely concerned about whether or not they know about this, because this is ultimately going to potentially affect them, too, the very moment where they ever happen to try to voice any disagreements they may have with it, in public (and even to an extent, online), towards the totalitarian-minded leftist (and/or far-left) zoomer and millennial idiots that are trying to promote and enforce it—along with any boomer, gen x, and (seemingly a majority of) millennial Democrats and/or progressives that mindlessly agree with it—if any one of the others in this thread have a public aspect/asset of their life that can be potentially threatened, exploited and/or used as a leverage against them to silence them (an example being Zincy’s public profile and career as a professor—an occupation, of which, over the past 5 years, have seen examples of such intimidated, harassed, and coerced into resigning from their job for not agreeing with those carried out those transgressions against them—thus making him vulnerable to the risk of experiencing a similar fate, specifically at the hands of the crowd that’s trying to redefine the word “white supremacy”, if he ever voices his opinions against their actions, out loud—or anywhere online, where they can see them).
Kazapsky
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Five scoops of ice cream
@igotnopicks
A referee does not play favorites. A proper ref stops the fight when a fight becomes life threatening for one fighter. So no, it doesn’t have to.
Go in there, break it off, tell them both to go to their corners and wait for the ref’s decision. If the ref decides a fighter can no longer fight they can’t fight without incurring penalties or punishment.
USA’s got the muscle to be ref. So why not?

Because this is where your analogy falls apart. MMA, for all the shit people give it, is still an organized professional sport governed by rules enforced by money. The ref has power solely because the competitors acknowledge him as being a neutral party in charge of things.

War does not give a flying fuck about any of that; it only ends when everyone involved is willing to stop shooting. There are no neutral parties in this ring; anyone who gets involved will end up taking a side or being their own side.

Also, LOL at anyone who thinks America, the world’s reckless self-appointed cowboy cop, has a shot at STOPPING a war. Yeah right. Last time they pulled that off was back in the 1800’s.
silbasa
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Background Pony #99CC  
As the resident “crazy anti leftist person” here nowadays, I have tried to tell them but they would not listen.

I believe leftists in general believe they are right. They believe in these concepts and find them to be virtuous and just. They ignore any damage they do because it’s all collateral on the way to their utopia. This utopia is of course a falsehood that can never be achieved. As I find it to be springing out from the same place, I term it for what I see it as, communism and its various offshoots. Something that never worked for nobody anywhere. Leftists don’t like that and get mighty riled up.

Whether it is cops, families, gender, nations or men, leftism now is an acid bath where they dissolve all these traditionally good things and expect what comes out of the vat to be this perfect system for everybody tolerating everything. And that everyone will accept it. Of course that’s never how the real world works at all.

If it were I would be a leftist too. 😅
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@silbasa  
If things worked that way, Derpibooru wouldn’t have split up the way it did. Alas, if someone disagrees with you, the only answers are to ignore them, or kill them…
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Background Pony #99CC

…because building a solar shade out of the finest technology from the 1950s for less than the annual farm subsidies in the US makes too much sense, apparently

Also, synthetic meat is a far more efficient source of protein than bugs

Also also, anyone else remember when there was doom and gloom in the 90’s and 2000’s about peak oil and us having to go back to the stone-age when oil runs out in the far off year of…2012?
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Can we grow synthetic meat now? Probably not to that scale, but…

I’m for the environment, but I’m no hippy. Actually, I think this area could use a freeway.
Latecomer

@tehwatever  
Because sadly, they’re not a neutral party. The benefits Israel offers America were listed before - what can the Palestinians give them?

@tehwatever  
Hmm… it does seem like a very Western thing to do, and Israel prides itself on it’s Westernness… although they do seem to have started out as relatively peaceful, charity-focused movement.

@silbasa  
The US has tried that before. Probably the best they can hope for right now is disengagement.
Latecomer

@Background Pony #99CC  
First, again, breathe. Consider setting a paragraph length limit.

Secondly, the totalitarian leftist bad end you see is both less likely and less bad than the rightist alternative. So please don’t play it up as the Worst Possible Thing.

@Kazapsky  
Do you think Israel would continue if it endangered their American suppourt?

@silbasa  
It can very well work, if you work with it instead of struggling blindly against it.
Kazapsky

Five scoops of ice cream
@Kazapsky
Do you think Israel would continue if it endangered their American suppourt?

Kind of hard to believe Israel would stop, supported or no. This is a country that, from the day it was founded (mainly by and for Holocaust survivors), had everyone within striking range lining up to take their shot at wiping it off the map. Many of those parties took multiple shots. The Israelis still have guns pointed at them from every land border, even if some of those haven’t been fired in a while - and that’s before you take terrorist outfits like Hamas into account. No way in hell is Israel going to be the first to lower their weapons after generations of that shit.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
There’s news that in many cases US police receive training in or from Israel. Yeah, suddenly a few things are making sense now.

Also it turns out that fuel pipeline that was shutdown last week? Turns out there was not a single thing wrong with it. It was just shutdown because the ransomware attack hit the company’s billing records, so they created an artificial shortage until they could figure out how much they’re charging gas stations again.

Of course.
Background Pony #F447
@Ebalosus  
This, synthetic meat is on its way. People will still resist it at first due to understandable paranoia (and people will make it a political thing) but it’ll get pretty big.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Kazapsky  
So the world is just gonna watch it grow into a monster then? No it wouldnt stop. This racist monstrosity don’t want to. It has defined itself by its right to exist through violence. Even if Hamas dies I bet you 100% they will create a new Hamas just to fight against and play the game anew.

What. You think this about Hamas firing rockets? Nah m8. Israel wants to flex. They wanna fight, they wanna step on people. Hamas is a goddamn convenient reason; the perfect reason, even. Couldn’t ask for a better scapegoat.

I betcha if Israel was built on Kenya they’d pull the same shit on the native Kenyans too.

So, maybe give them what they want: an actual fucking challenge. Not these weak arab league lads who don’t even make the preliminary. Let Israel fight a double team of Turkey and Iran or some shit.

Since we all agree we can’t stop Israel, then how bout we encourage it to fight? Call its manager to book a fight with a REAL contender for once.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Because so far the only thing I’ve been hearing is: The palestinians deserve it. They deserve being treated as dogs and donkeys because they’ve been behaving like one. Also because they muslim. So let them deal with it, let them suffer, fuck it, IDGAF.

Sure yeah. I can do that. Sorry, Ahmad. I cant do shit, you kinna deserve it tho, so…suck it up. Btw tell Yakob there’s a new house in Sheikh Jarrah he might wanna look into. The previous owner left, idk why.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I’ve decided to idgaf on the Palestinian issues. I concede that I can’t do nothing besides raising a middle finger in the general direction of the israel embassy. So with that outta the way, I wanna ask Ereiam if he’s heard islamo-gauchisme and what the heck is that even? Is france inventing a new islamic fashion or art or something?

Cursory google search led me to impassioned articles on french values, immigrants, terrorism, secularism and the usual talking points about islam. Kinda disappointed, ngl. I half-expected it to be some slick french hijab trend or something.

If you ain’t Ereiam or french please at least refrain from replying. No. being european don’t count. Thanks for understanding.
Latecomer

@Kazapsky  
But right now Israel’s actions are endangering it’s new treaties - increasing it’s risk.

@tehwatever  
If that was no threat to Israel, most Israelis would be just fine with that, thanks.

@silbasa  
I don’t really have an answer to this level of insanity without resorting to personal attacks.

@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
Besides evangelicalism and mix of general Islamophobia and a particular hate of Islamic terrorists, Zincy listed some realpolitik reasons a few pages back.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide