Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@tehwatever

After. I’m sure it’s a coincidence that Israel, after having been spending their entire aggression suppressing information by bombing media buildings, just happens to decide it was that man’s turn for eviction less than 24 hours after he sticks his head up long enough to spotlight Palestinian suffering.

And considering American media’s complicity in Israel’s oppression of Palestine, I’m sure CNN is just feeling awful about it after he punked one of their news hosts.

Also, relevant.

full

Man. Nothing like the US backing an oppressive Middle Eastern regime - again - while China of all nations showing more humanity to remind one’s self that America is the leading sponsor of terrorism.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

So apparently all during Ramadan 2021, Israel’s been trying to evict people out of a neighborhood near Al-Aqsa mosque, which culminated in the tail end of Ramadan where armed police force in full gear raided the mosque as people were praying.

Tzipi Hotolevy on BBC: “let’s check the facts! The fact is that there were 80k muslims praying and worshipping, while their leadership, both the palestinian leadership and hamas, called for violent act! So we had to send soldier–not soldiers, POLICE to protect law and order.”

Me: …by teargassing and bum rushing barefooted worshippers 80k who, btw, were still in Ramadan so they were FASTING.

Also it’s hella cute how she tries so hard to earn sympathy by describing Palestinian kids and teenagers throwing rocks at jews praying at the wall.  
…  
Even with the acknowledgement that teens hurling stones at ppl praying is annoying as fuck (teenagers can be retarded) if you’re comparing THAT SHIT, to fully armed police throwing GAS CANISTERS? Or how about palestinians not having rights? how about them evictions?

Some pranksters chucking stones are trivial in comparison to what the Israeli side been doing. Tzipi is some next level Karen I swear. So next level.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
After. I’m sure it’s a coincidence that Israel, after having been spending their entire aggression suppressing information by bombing media buildings, just happens to decide it was that man’s turn for eviction less than 24 hours after he sticks his head up long enough to spotlight Palestinian suffering.
And considering American media’s complicity in Israel’s oppression of Palestine, I’m sure CNN is just feeling awful about it after he punked one of their news hosts.
Also, relevant.
full
Man. Nothing like the US backing an oppressive Middle Eastern regime - again - while China of all nations showing more humanity to remind one’s self that America is the leading sponsor of terrorism.

You know you’re morally fucked when China, an authoritarian country, supports a ceasefire.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@NitroFury

UN Security Council: Ceasefire?  
USA: No. Israel has the right to defend itself.

full

UN Security Council: CEASEFIRE?!  
USA: NO! As long as Palestine is resisting, I’m not stopping it!

full
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
“I remember being in Gaza after a bombing strike, and picking up bomb fragments, a piece of it was made in Dayton, Ohio” –an american journalist

This is some Stark Industries stuff. I’m surprised we haven’t had a supervillain from Palestine yet.
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Latecomer  
Yeah, them attacking Biden on that would be kind of shooting themselves in the foot (don’t forget that Trump’s decision to move the US embassy to Jerusalem contributed to exacerbate the climate of hostility over there).
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@tehwatever

We kinda already do. But they aren’t supervillains, they aren’t from Palestine, and they call themselves “Al Qaeda” or “ISIS” et al.

“Mexican Joker” is a funny gag in the cartoon with swearing children until you realize the US really is making a bunch of Mexican Jokers in nations all over the world.

@CaptainXtra

Yeah but their voters like that.

In more “MAGA Death Cult” news, the same Congressperson who said the Jan 6 insurrectionists were just ‘tourists’ was also seen photographed barricading the doors to Congress from those same ‘tourists’.

I mean I’m all for believing this prissy 1%er really does believe they were just “tourists” and was barricading the doors because he really didn’t want to mingle with the unwashed masses, but no. It really is what it looks like.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Ereiam  
60 palestinians dead from the protest over that, so yeah…criticizing Biden’s same ol’ same ol’ stance on Israel would make them a major hypocrite.

@NitroFury  
more like they hate what they see in the Arab people; namely backward civilization, theocracy, oppression against women and at the heart of it all; islam–which in 2021 still seems to be the one thing that is constantly fighting against their western-country projects, be it progressive projects like same sex marriage, human rights, etc. or national-identity projects like zionism.

Which means their dislike towards “Arabs” extend to Iran and Turkey, despite them NOT being Arabs. To be fair, Israeli and USA’s dislike aren’t totally unjustified.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

China diluting the presence of Uighur in Xinjiag by sending Han-chinese en masse to settle in there

USA: China is openly racist and is trying to wipe out a portion of its population! We have to call them out on this bullshit!

Israel diluting the presence of Palestinians in Occupied Territory by sending Jews en masse to settle in there

USA: Israel has the right to exist. Anybody who calls Israel racist is an anti-semite.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide