Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Ebalosus

You’re right I’m sorry. It was just a bunch of “friendly tourists” who “loved” our officers and gave them “hugs and kisses”, nobody died there and there were no gallows constructed, the crowd did not chant to hang the sitting VP, and Trump supporters are housebroken and did not track shit across the halls of Congress.

This is also not the droids we’re looking for and we’ve always been at war with Eastasia.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
Eba’s got no sympathy for anyone involved in the Jan-6 mess. To him, it’s the asslickers of the criminal-in-a-suit-formerly-in-chief targeting a gang of other criminals-in-suits.
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Sky funeral
The real Jan 6 hot-take is they’re not knee-jerk fascists, but that they’re little more than a shadow of the farce that was Napoleon III.

Many have even argued: same base too
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Tell me, what happens if the Jan 6th Commission Bill doesn’t pass Senate?

What did the Founding Fathers have planned in the situation that a investigation into an act of treason caused by a previously sitting President is struck down?

Because this would set a very unsettling precedent…
Background Pony #C1E8
@CaptainXtra  
Nothing unless the Senate wants to push again for some other sort of investigation. It won’t set much of a precedent either. They already tried to impeach the president and it didn’t go anywhere, he won’t be brought up on criminal charges because they won’t stick.
Background Pony #1F81
So LEGO has just recently revealed that they are making a new LGBT themed set for Pride Month, being made by one of their senior designers who is also openly gay, called “Everyone is Awesome”, and it features a simple stand of a bunch of colored minifigs in front of a brick built LGBT Pride flag.

full

Predictably, you have the usual Right Wing types screaming and clutching their pearls about how this is “indoctrinating” children or that LEGO is trying to “sexualize” children by reminding them that gay and trans people exist.

Who are the “special snowflakes” again?
Background Pony #1F81
@NitroFury  
I’m just wondering how long until this news reaches Tucker Carlson.

Dude’s probably at his boiling point already hearng about gay plastic.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Background Pony #1F81

The saddest part is this isn’t Lego being woke or whatever. This is a corporation who sees an upcoming holiday/trend and thus sees an opportunity to monetize it.

Sure sucks when the free market or capitalism doesn’t do what you want, huh?
Background Pony #1F81
@Penguin Dragneel  
When have Republicans not ruined anything cute/fun for anyone?

@Zincy  
I’m planning on getting it too.

It’s a nicely designed set, solid message behind it, and it’s a we’ve t price.

Pissing off homophobes/transphobes is just the cheery on top.
Vivace
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
Considering their affairs, maybe Republican men could’ve used some Kellogg’s corn flakes.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide