Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
After Jan 6 we realized a lot of things we already knew about Trump’s Qultists. Amongst other things we affirmed that they were fascist, they hate democracy, they aren’t house broken, they hate the law, etc.

Now we are learning what we all already suspected as their own lawyers are saying Y’all Qaeda are - and I quote - ‘short-bus people.’

For months, Watkins has been legally representing Jacob Chansley, one of the most recognizable people charged in the riot because of his public persona as the “QAnon Shaman.” Watkins recently gave an interview where he spoke about the kinds of legal defenses the alleged rioters have been using, but things took an abrupt turn when he started referring to the defendants — including his client — as “short-bus people” who are “f*cking retarded.”
Watkins spoke to Berman Wednesday on CNN, and the New Day host began by asking Watkins if he’d like to apologize since the word “retarded” is considered hate speech by groups such as the Special Olympics. Watkins declined the opportunity for a mea culpa, so Berman followed up by asking “How does offending millions of Americans help your clients?”

Watkins accused Berman of “pontificating” before doubling down with “I’m doing that which is necessary to put absolutely in the spotlight the fact that our nation is running a gulag, in effect taking people with vulnerabilities, with special needs, with sensitivities that put them in a category of being outside of what medical science may say is the bell curve of normalcy.”

Are you tired of winning yet, MAGA?
Background Pony #1F81
@Dustcan  
So when we call Qanon’s “retarded”, we are technically correct?

Also wasn’t there a GIF posted here about a year ago showing a bunch of QAnon’s and Proud Boys literally taking the short bus to go to one of their rallies? The metaphor there is just too good
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@Background Pony #1F81

I would say avoid it since the R word is legally considered hate speech which I learned through this same interview.

But yes. If a MAGAt gets offended at the R word then be courteous enough to link them to the interview showing that their…disability is being used as a legal defense. Because it’s quite frankly the only defense even a MAGAt’s lawyers have left at this point.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Another day, another deranged outburst by Qaren. This time with her comparing mask requirements to the literal Holocaust.

I believe it. I honest to god believe she really does think it’s a 1:1 comparison. I have no doubt that a channer simultaneously thinks wearing a mask is just as bad as the systemic, industrialized extermination of Jews and that the systemic, industrialized extermination of Jews is just as bad as wearing a mask.
Background Pony #7D4D
Capitalism may not directly causing chaos, but many people are often abuse its power, especially politicians and those driving economy, making depression common in many places.
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
One more time, just because the government’s representatives are “some rich fucks with health insurance” who only ended up “mildly inconvenienced” in your eyes doesn’t mean the protesters insurgents’ goal wasn’t to intimidate them into doing their bidding, i.e. changing the results of the democratic process they disagreed with, at the behest of the incumbent sore loser.
The fact that it was doomed to failure doesn’t make it any less of a coup attempt.

And we’re the ones with brain worms?
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@Dustcan

@Penguin Dragneel  
What she just said, is one of the most insanely idiotic thing I have ever read. At no point, in her rambling, incoherent post, were she even close to anything that can be considered irrational thought. Everyone in this thread, in now dumber; for having to read it. I award her no points, and may have mercy on her soul.
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Dustcan  
Hey cool now we are back to the level of wierd crimes that the Republicans tried to do on Obama. Because he was known for wearing tan suits and putting mustard on his burger.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@igotnopicks

Or when he disrespected a marine by saluting him…while holding coffee. Or when he didn’t wear a flag pin, literally meaning he dared to not be a Flag-Pin Patriot TM, or did the unspeakable and took a selfie.

I, I just can’t go on. It hurts my Patriotism (you know I’m a patriot because I said it with a capital P!) so instead I’ll just let Trevor Noah do it for me.

Thank god that was the worst the presidency has ever been, huh?
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
DON MCLAUGHLIN (MAYOR OF UVALDE, TEXAS): We’re sending a message that “hey the borders open, come on in. Do what you want.” I mean, what – why aren’t we enforcing the laws that are on the book? That are already on the book that says you can’t cross the border illegally or whatever, but yet we’re going to reward you with putting you in a nice hotel or, or give you a $1,400 Visa card, debit card that you can use while you’re here in the States, you know, until you get established or whatever. And how many times they replenish it –
TUCKER CARLSON (HOST): What do you mean they are given a $1,400 Visa debit card?
MCLAUGHLIN: I haven’t been able to confirm this yet. But I have been told that they’re giving you, these immigrant families, they’re in these hotels. They’re giving them a $14, I mean, a $1,400 Visa card that they can go out and –
CARLSON: Why don’t we have a real insurrection at some point? Like why would we put up with this?
MCLAUGHLIN: Well, in my opinion, you’re closer than you’ve ever been in our country of getting to that. I think we’re closer.
CARLSON: I feel closer to that. I mean, this is absolutely – it’s beyond insulting. It’s oppressing the population.
MCLAUGHLIN: Yes.

Remember, Y’all Qaeda is currently arguing in court that they stormed the Capitol because they suffer from “Foxitis/Foxmania”. The are saying they tried to overthrow the government because Fox News radicalized them. And here is Fox News still radicalizing their viewership.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Dustcan

Giving immigrants credit cards sounds like peak capitalism to me, honestly.

“Here, have this personal debt machine and use it to buy our shit while you’re here.”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide