Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Indiana ended federal unemployment benefits. Now, that decision is being challenged in court [IndyStar]

Indiana Sued For Cutting Off Federal Unemployment Benefits [HuffPost]

TL;DR: Two legal organization are going to sue the state of Indiana to prevent Indiana Governor Eric Holcomb from cutting federal unemployment benefits that is set to expire by September. In other words, pretty much our Governor is trying to appease big corporations.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
@CaptainXtra

And maybe once the population is low enough, the corpos will be gone and we could rebuild the world?

@NitroFury

If this will help the African Americans improve their conditions, then it is good.

So far, the most I knew about Juneteenth celebrations tend to be about barbecues and memorials to slavery.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Goku Black  
June 19th aka Emancipation Day, the day the Emancipation Proclamation was officially enforced in Texas 156 years ago (minus a couple of days), which has subsequently grown to become a nationwide day of celebration for the black community.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@CaptainXtra  
yeah could have worded that a lot better, “Women who have a high chance of becoming pregnant” would have done better because i assume the idea is to avoid heavy drinking during the period before they find out they are pregnant, but the way it’s worded now comes off as superstitious and condescending,
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Tbf, we all should avoid excessive alcohol consumption.

And I’m typing this while tipsy for added irony.
Latecomer

It’s true (I think) that no amount of male drinking can cause Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. Just countless other health and social issues.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
@Dustcan  
We stop having kids here in the states, then the militaries for hire and the corporations who employ them will lose future wage slaves and soldier fodder.

#NOMOREKIDSUNDERCAPITALISM
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Ereiam  
If they want to be the ones in charge they do. China is ramping up its military spending and ambitions.

“The lavish spending increases of years past have given China the second-largest defense budget in the world behind the U.S. With 3 million troops, the world’s largest standing military has been steadily adding aircraft carriers, nuclear-powered submarines and stealth fighters to its arsenal.

The government says most of the spending increases go toward improving pay and other conditions for troops while observers say the budget omits much of China’s spending on weaponry, most of it developed domestically. China’s military is largely designed to maintain its threat to use force to bring Taiwan under its control, although it has also grown more assertive in the South China Sea, the Western Pacific, Indian Ocean and elsewhere.”

https://apnews.com/article/world-news-china-national-budgets-coronavirus-pandemic-c31cc5ca83d77506264006a5d155e299

If they stop being the big guy in the playground someone else comes along.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide