Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
At a live virtual town hall meeting, a Kentucky citizen called in and told Sen. Rand Paul to “get fucked.”
Background Pony #77FB
At a live virtual town hall meeting, a Kentucky citizen called in and told Sen. Rand Paul to “get fucked.”
That’s a lot nicer than anything I’d say to him, given the chance.
silbasa
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

CRT continues to spread throughout the US education system.

Some examples from Texas, pay special attention to how the teacher wants people to “perceive” reality:

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1415795163067260936 - part 1

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1415797783529992195 - part 2

A high school in Owatonna, Minnesota now offering students courses that will introduce them to the “five tenets” of CRT:

https://theminnesotasun.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Owatonna-CRT-Class-e1626732183798.png

https://theminnesotasun.com/2021/07/20/owatonna-school-introduces-introduction-to-critical-race-theory-class/

Another example again from Minnesota where a fourth grader was told she could not discuss a progressive CRT survey with her parents. When teachers tell their students not to tell parents what they are being taught the teachers know what they are doing is highly questionable, yet did it anyway in the name of CRT to indoctrinate their students:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq1hHzSFdHk

CRT is not only taught in “law school”, this is a progressive dog whistle.

CRT is real and is now actively taught in US primary education. Time will tell what the consequences of spreading this radical theory will be.
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@silbasa  
And the misinformation around CRT continues with a couple of TikTok clips taken out of context and two so-called media sources with a clear right-wing bias (especially the last one, if the goal was to discredit yourself by seeking the most disreputable sources to confirm your own bias, it’s working).

Keep living up to your reputation, it gives us the best example of how not to inform yourself.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
It’s only been a couple of months and I’m already sick of hearing about Critical Race Theory by people who don’t even know what it actually is and just think it’s bad because republicans and right wing dipshits treat it like the new boogeyman
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@Kiryu-Chan

What about those of us who are leery of it because it comes across as yet another bourgeoisie trick to get the put-upon proletariat to fight amongst ourselves instead of fighting the real enemy?
Background Pony #1F81
@Kiryu-Chan

@Vivace  
tbh at this point i have heard more poeple complain about groups/people/companies trying to “force” in CRT then people ACTUALLY trying to promote Crt
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@silbasa  
I haven’t heard people say a damn thing about CRT, except alt-right pundants trying to make a boogeyman, because they’re hellbent on brainwashing naive viewers into thinking people of color are evil or some stupid s##t like that.

Stop. Please, just stop.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
I remember a comment somewhere that suggested that people in France are being frustrated, because the vaccination order has been rushed, so they would not have time to prepare themselves for being banned in public areas.

Is that true, or are the French able to get themselves vaccinated before that deadline? Because I have seen a video about anti-vaxxers doing a protest.

And another thing: in Russia, some fans think that the investigation on Activision’s abuse of its workers is feminists trying to cancel World of Warcraft . TBH, considering what disgusting things those Activision people did to their workers, this looks like Gamergate all over again, where those fans are focused on the wrong matter.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
@HorsesandMuchMOAR

WoW is declining not because of feminism, but because of shitty management.

They have a lead creative that outright admits he only cares about competitive raiding and nothing else, a design team too busy building skinner boxes rather than interesting gameplay, a philosophy that equates time played to quality which leads to so, so much artificial timegating, and a story team that hires well known fantasy writers and proceeds to ignore everything they say.

Ion is killing WoW, not feminism.

That inept moron should have been fired after WoD but they kept his dumbass on because he’s good at beefing up the time played metric for the stockholders.
Ereiam
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Monde de merde
@Flutter_Lover  
Do you see anyone in here doing that? Then what’s the point of posting it?  
If you absolutely can’t help doing your usual anti-PRC venting in this thread, at least try to be constructive about it.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
@Flutter_Lover

Parts of Twitter run by far-left users, who see China as some “anti-imperialist” messiah just because it’s “communist” and it opposes the US.

I too, dislike the Beijing regime and its supporters, and I don’t want them to take over Malaysia.

@Ereiam

BTW, is it true or not that the French are being rushed into being vaccinated due to the government mandate (to avoid being barred from public spaces), or are they able to make it in time for the deadline?
Ereiam

Monde de merde
BTW, is it true or not that the French are being rushed into being vaccinated due to the government mandate (to avoid being barred from public spaces), or are they able to make it in time for the deadline?

Like I said here. Vaccination isn’t mandatory, but it puts an inordinate amount of pressure on those who aren’t (especially when non-prescribed COVID tests — the other way to get the health pass — will soon stop being free), hence the most recent wave of protests (which draw a lot of rather more sensible people on top of the usual covidiots).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide