Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Read a couple of stories about the effects of Brexit on the UK.

A pub owner who lost his entire European staff and now can’t find replacements. A flower shop owner whose flowers from Europe arrive wilted and unsellable. Tech firms struggling to attract high skill workers. Fields of fruit and veg rotting because locals don’t want to fill picker and planter jobs once filled by migrant workers. Etc, etc, etc.

This should come as no surprise.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Zincy  
It’s no surprise but that’s kind of what they believe to be a necessary sacrifice for the freedom to not be weighed down by the European Union.  
Give them ten years and it’ll sort itself out. Maybe the pub owner could be hiring local lads, migrant lads perhaps? Them asians or africans may not be europeans but I’m sure they could pour drinks like one, provided adequate training.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@tehwatever

“Freedom” tastes pretty bitter with empty bellies and empty mugs.

Especially when their own politicans are passing laws to make the UK into a police state.
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Zincy  
They will probably pull some cheap trick such as “we are enacting X due x being a target group.” and use event that happened in the UK and in other countries. After all, people will love a law if they believe it protect them, regardless of the consquenses.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@tehwatever  
The whole point of Brexit was to get rid of those “migrant lads”.

Never mind that the Commonwealth countries most of them come from aren’t even part of the EU. No one said nationalists were particularly bright.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
So the Jan 6 comission is locked in at 7 Dems and 2 Reps, and is currently going on right now. Capitol Police are currently being questioned about the events, which gave us this bit of truth right here:

By Rep. Raskin’s count, Officer Hodges described Capitol rioters as “terrorists” 15 times.
Raskin asks why he called them terrorists, rather than “tourists.”
“If that’s what American tourists are like, I see why foreign countries don’t like American tourists,” Hodges cracks.

And they also showed Officer Fanone’s body cam again, where Fanone experienced a real life The Hill Have Eyes moment where he’s dragged into and beaten by a mob of mayonnaise-iest inbred hillbillies you’ll ever see until his fellow officers had to fight to get to him. Punctuating that yes, his life really was on the line when Trump Supporters got a hold of him, the footage ends with his fellow officers carrying him away as they scream for medics. One was even worriedly telling him “Stay with me Mike” and “Take his fucking vest off, he’s having trouble breathing”.

“Law and Order”.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
“If that’s what American tourists are like, I see why foreign countries don’t like American tourists,” Hodges cracks.

I had a hearty laugh
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
@Latecomer  
At this point, and at the risk of sounding like one of the conspiracy nutjobs I despise so much, I’m beginning to wonder if making the COVID pandemic worse in the UK wasn’t an extremely short-sighted and pernicious ploy of Boris Johnson to save face by blaming the consequences of Brexit on it (honestly, given how nowadays conservative stupidity is becoming increasing indistinguishable from malice and vice versa, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was).
Kazapsky

Five scoops of ice cream
By Rep. Raskin’s count, Officer Hodges described Capitol rioters as “terrorists” 15 times.

OH SNAP.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
I remember just waiting for those assholes to wander down my way. I expected to see them storm the damn bridges.
Vivace
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”

full
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!

Damn, shots fucking fired!!!
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Well, that Committee Police Testimony seems to have the set tone for how this investigation is gonna play out.

Very bad days for the Far-Right groups in America await:

full

While the Far-Left groups watch it all unfold:

full
AaronMk
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Sky funeral
Well, that Committee Police Testimony seems to have the set tone for how this investigation is gonna play out.
Very bad days for the Far-Right groups in America await:
full
While the Far-Left groups watch it all unfold:
full

This one does not remember Bush
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Your monthly reminder that Dolly Parton is a better representation of Southern culture and is more important to county heritage than anything from the Civil War.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Zincy

I got my gaming laptop for like $700. 1 and half years later it’s still giving me a solid 60 frames on most newer games, and it doesn’t look like the specs are much worse than even the cheapest one up there.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide