Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Dustcan

I legitimately considered that idea just today when I saw a post that said if the CDC said wiping your ass could fight covid, the Magatards would be marching through the street with burning TP and itchy asses.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
Americans should realise that being anti-vaccine and anti-mask makes them look like lunatics to the rest of the world  
Literally over here in East Asia, we complied with our mask and social distancing orders just fine and last time I checked, no freedoms lost
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Two years ago, I had a close brush with death in fucking Walmart of all places by the hands of a white supremacist but managed to get the fuck out before police locked the place down.

23 other people weren’t so lucky.

Just remember that shit could always be worse, gotta be thankful for the little things in life sometimes.
warsinger

@Commune

Here in Southeast Asia, American and British tourists have an absolutely terrible reputation, especially if they have cowboy accents. We constantly hear about incidents of Americans and British getting drunk, starting fights, and refusing to follow the local rules.

Recently we had an incident of a British man refusing to wear a mask, starting a fight when told he had to wear one before entering a store, trying to brawl with police when they were called, and then refusing to wear a mask when he appeared in court to answer charges.

There’s some pressure now on the government to block tourism from both countries unless they are vaccinated.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@Zincy

The problem is the “caught” part, because most undocumented immigrants don’t want to get caught, for obvious reasons. I honestly don’t see a solution to it that can’t be abused by either the right-wing, or DHS, or ICE to put the screws to undocumented people, beyond a national moratorium on arrests and deportations until the pandemic is resolved; which would be politically very difficult even for the current administration.
Background Pony #4962
@Commune  
What east asian country? Most of them I’d like to visit, but living there is not something I’d want.
Background Pony #1F81
full

Do the Alt-Right figure heads ever realise how dumb they sound when the do stuff like this?
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
NY has implemented vaccine requirements to enter restaurants.

I mean, I get it, but I really can’t get on board with the idea of vaccine passports.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Background Pony #1F81  
Convert to Islam. If you white and westerner you get several girls thrown right at you by these random aunties from random parts of the world, and the girls cam be as young as 17 or less. Consider Islam in your next marriage speedrun.

Don’t worry, these girls will love you almost unconditionally, unlike the woke western girls.

I can make these jokes because I’m muslim.
Background Pony #4962
@Dustcan  
I’ve got no problem with private businesses having that choice, but I don’t think the government should be the one mandating it.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

“Hitler didn’t want to kill the jews, he wanted to expel them. It was a muslim who convinced Hitler to burn the jews because if you merely expelled the jews, they would just come back.”  
–BIBI NITANYAHU

Wow. Motherfucker really pulled a Hitler Did Nothing Wrong.

What next? Muslims convinced Overlord Xi of China to spread the coronavirus?

Jesus fuck. Lemme kms because who knows what kinda global disaster would muslims like me could do in the future. I’m a liability. Maybe y’all is right, we muslims to be ticking time bombs ready to get rid of 90% of the population. Maybe muslims are actually Mother Nature’s sleeper agents, just in case the natural disasters don’t wipe humans out.
Background Pony #4962
@Ereiam  
I can understand the opposition to it. With vaccines as they are it is much more difficult to get covid, and if you do the chances of going to the hospital are greatly reduced. So the main risk is to people who have chosen not to get it, the immunocompromised are also at risk but they are a much lower portion of the population and I don’t think a bar enforcing this will do much to protect them.

That being said I do think if a private business really feels that way they can tell patrons that to buzz off, it’s their business.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Background Pony #1F81

Why do I oppose it you mean? Look no further than the Tuskegee Experiment to see the government’s track record on this subject.

Like, I know it’s a weird standard for me to push for vaccinations and shame people who don’t take it and then turn around and oppose mandatory use of those same vaccines, but I just really don’t like the idea of vaccination without a choice.
Background Pony #4962
@Dustcan  
That’s not really weird, it’s perfectly fine to think something is good and people need to do it but still oppose using government force to mandate it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide