Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
  1. And for too many conservatives, “fixing” their kid is what they’ll see as the right thing.
  2. So they shouldn’t see or read anything involving couples? You can say that people can be romantically attracted to each other without involving sex. If anything, straight couples are more of an issue due to babies, but the writers of the bill will have no issue overlooking that detail.
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Meanlucario
When relationships are reduced to sexual intercourse, you’re in the right to wonder who’re the ones who actually have their minds in the gutter (especially when the accusations of grooming children look more and more like projecting by the day).
YourPalContrail
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

high altitude cloud pone
That’s Terrible and of course I don’t want that. I was trying to be clear it’s a personal story. It was that I had a problem with labeling the other side, as much as I hate “sides”, as some monsters that would punish their children for crime of being gay. I just want everyone to calm down and understand that we are all people here. not monsters or nazis or groomers or whatever label is being thrown around.
Meanlucario
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Ereiam
Good point. I’m the closest one here to a sane republican and I agree that isn’t a good mindset to have. There is more to sexual orientation than sex. Otherwise it’s just sex with no emotion or affection.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
In general. it just as a whole seems inappropriate topic in general to talk about who you want to bang to kids under the age of 8.
Let me correct myself than, accusing anyone willing to explain to a child their sexual orientation a pedo. It’s not like kids developed crushes at a young age. I think I had one on a cousin of mine when I was 6 or 7.
YourPalContrail
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

high altitude cloud pone
Pump the brakes. I’m not accusing anyone of being a pedophile unless you are touching kids or catholic/j. To be crystal clear I think it’s a topic not suitable for children that young. disagreeing with me doesn’t make you a pedo.
YourPalContrail

high altitude cloud pone
you said you where the only sane conservative I just wand to know what constitutes sane conservative views. I assume you you think I’m beyond pale so I just want to get a sense of where I might fall. I’m probably to the left of you so I thought that would be a good place to start.
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

but surely we can agree that parents generally care about their children
but I have a feeling most people just wants what’s best for their kids.
Just because a parent has good intentions for their kids doesn’t automatically mean what they do for them is right. Bigoted parents who send their kids to conversion therapy do so because they feel they’re doing what’s “best” for their children, but tell me, does that make it right? If your parents treated you by “praying the gay away”, do you think they would’ve done so out of love for you? You might not have felt so, but they sure as hell would’ve done it out of love in their own minds, and that’s the case with many ignorant parents. Well-intentioned and healthy are two very different things.
There’s a difference between what someone feels is right and what someone knows is right, and sadly, many parents are very ignorant of what is actually right for their kids. It’s always the right who says “facts over feelings”, yet time after time, it’s very evident that emotions is what governs their choices, not logic.
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

To be crystal clear I think it’s a topic not suitable for children that young.
What are your thoughts on these books?
These are childrens’ books and they don’t contain anything offensive whatsoever. The only thing that bigoted parents would find offensive is the fact they contain homoromantic relationships, but they can kiss my ass if they think that’s offensive. There is nothing sexually inappropriate about these books.
Latecomer

@YourPalContrail
something which may not have been brought up, but in cases where it’s not clear if the parents will be supportive or not, being able to talk about the issue with people who have promised confidentiality could encourage kids to come out to their parents on their own terms, while otherwise they might just keep their feelings hidden.
@YourPalContrail
what about who you want to kiss? Or to marry? I feel a lot of girls are thinking about that last one at a young age, even if not in a serious way.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide