Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
What’s worse than using the “Black Best Friend” argument for your case? Revealing you don’t have enough “Black Best Friends” in the same argument.
Can you count all the errors in that image? I mean I know Benji Shabibo likes to fancy himself things he’s not but I’m pretty sure he’ll be the first to very nasally tell you he isn’t black. Then there’s the fact that Herman Cain has been dead for almost 2 full years; kinda hard to listen to his opinion unless you know a medium. Oh and in the absolute perfect display of the “Black Best Friend” trope itself, they spelled David Clarke’s name wrong.
It’s no wonder why Conservatives doth protest for their minority base: they’re such a rare breed that Conservatives are literally incapable of naming up to 4 without counting off dead ones or ones that don’t even fit. And half the ones they can they still can’t remember their names!
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
It’s no wonder why Conservatives doth protest for their minority base: they’re such a rare breed that Conservatives are literally incapable of naming up to 4 without counting off dead ones or ones that don’t even fit. And half the ones they can they still can’t remember their names!
So is this why they feel like a great replacement is in effect…?
Background Pony #A202
But as far as the situation on the ground in Ukraine goes, analysts said, the ICBM test would have no practical effect.
It’s a strategic weapon, essentially designed to hit the United States as was the SS-18, its Cold War predecessor.
And even then, Putin’s menacing words should be seen in a wider context.
Like Russia, the United States has its own ICBMs – as well as ballistic missile submarines and nuclear-capable strategic bombers – that would prove a strong deterrent for Putin to ever use his “Satan II.”
Kirby, the Pentagon spokesman, has previously told “Fox News Sunday” that Washington is confident of its own ballistic missile capabilities.
However, unlike Russia, the US has made efforts to avoid inflaming tensions with its own missile programs. Earlier this month the US Air Force canceled a scheduled test of its Minuteman III ICBM for this very reason.
“I think there was a prudent decision at the time to take a knee on that and to not launch it, where we were in space and time in the early goings on with respect to this invasion, it was the right thing to do,” Kirby said.
Background Pony #7D0E
I know it’s not quite politics but what does that mean “nicknamed Satan II”? Who nicknamed it that and why? I know about Soviet SS-18 Satan rocket, but the point of NATO callsigns was to have an easily recognizable word, not word+numbers.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Couldn’t you just like, talk to ‘em? Get them off the perimeter without having to swing them batons?
Like, the man’s leaving already dont need to scare em off like that.
If this aint a clear case of bullying I dunno what is.
SURE the cops could be justified, maybe the area off limits, the man trespassing etc but don’t be acting like you Batman, motherfuckers!
overenthusiastic, overworked and high-strung israeli cops w/ zero chill
You’d think they’re required to fulfill a monthly quota of beating civvies or something. (Could actually be the case, idk)
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
I mean child abuse is a crime. unfortunately we don’t live in minority report so they do have to commit the crime before you can arrest them
Actually, it’s probably a good thing that we don’t live in Minority Report.
Look, I understand trying to predict and prevent murders, rapes and grand thefts; but I don’t want the cops busting me for minor offenses like speeding, minor thefts and drug possession long before the thought even comes to mind.
I mean there’s too much room for abuse with a system like Minority Report. We should NOT let justice be in the hands of those who rub crystal balls for a living.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@YourPalContrail
Looking rightoid term up, it means a right-sided idiot. I’m assuming leftoid means the same for the left.
@Penguin Dragneel
By being so up your own ass that lying to “prove” your point seems reasonable to you, but only when your side does it.
@YourPalContrail
I’m guessing that someone made an article about unionization being a good thing, and Jeff Bezos caught wind of it after it was approved and printed.
Latecomer

@tehwatever
When I showed this to my mother, she wondered what they had been doing before the cop went for them, with the assumption that it was some sort of provocative assault.
Now, I can’t say if that’s the case or not. But at least, it likely offers a window into widespread perceptions. (Fuelled by the fact that there certainly have been staged and strategically edited videos before.)
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Latecomer
Sure.
Same way we must always ask why a cop four weightclasses above, did a rear naked choke on a woman preventing her to speak.
Israeli law enforcers are the only protectors of democracy and civilization against the onslaught of barbaric brown people so by default they are restrained and chill, and it must have taken an extremely grievous lawbreaking for them to start beating people up.
Background Pony #A965
@YourPalContrail
I saw that, it’s a bit ridiculous. For anyone that doean’t know apparently a WaPo jpurnalist dug up the identity of some co servative sature blogger who reposts dumb stuff people on the left say. I can see some scenarios where learning people’s identity can have a benefit, but the only benefit I see here is giving people on the left the ability to harass this poster, which is wrong.
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Seeing as the entire point of that “satire account” was to stoke far-right outrage at queer individuals and sic hate mobs on them (several have now been driven out of their jobs), and the owner is fully committed to the “anyone who is pro-LGBTQ is a child groomer, especially teachers” narrative (seriously, before all this blew up she quote tweeted the trans suicide prevention org Trevor Project and declared “This is a groomer organization”), I think a WaPo journalist simply disclosing the publicly accessible business info registered to the account is small potatoes by comparison.
Also, the account owner is not above straight up making shit up from whole cloth if it can’t find anything real to pin on the people in the videos, or to build a narrative. Example: She was the one who first pushed “schools are putting out litter boxes to accommodate furry children,” that went viral and was believed by rightoids. She also claimed her house was egged by people chanting “gays rule”…and her proof was a Google Image search result that comes up when you type “Egged house.”
YourPalContrail

high altitude cloud pone
No, the Twitter account was a pseudonym for privacy. As for the Twitter account content yea you don’t have to like it but there are plenty of Twitter accounts poking fun at the politics. here are some examples. if you are so upset bu this that you feel the need to track down the owners home address please touch some grass. Also trust me you don’t want “public information” to be the standard. If you know where you look you can find personal information on anybody.
Background Pony #B0DE
@BlitztheDragon
I never heard of this account until this whole thing came up. This person might be completely distasteful and is reposting things out of context and spinning things to meet her narrative. In fact I lean towards that being the case since I see this so often (even in this thread constantly). It’s just how we operate, we give zero leniency towards the other side and always assume the worst. I say all this because I want to make clear I don’t approve of doing that and I think it is bad for the country at large.
That being said though, it isn’t justification to post her real name and home address. I can see the justification if it had a strong relevance, for instance if it turned out she was a state politician and is posting these takes it might be relevant. In this case I see this as an attack against the person in order to harm them. This way the author can be harassed and attacked personally, both her and her family. I don’t approve of that. We all know their are plenty of crazies on social media who take things way too far, the author of the article knows this because she has talked about being a victim of this, so facilitating these attacks on someone because you don’t like them should not be excused.
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

• stoke far-right outrage at queer individuals and sic hate mobs on them
  • fully committed to the “anyone who is pro-LGBTQ is a child groomer”
  • tweeted the trans suicide prevention org Trevor Project and declared “This is a groomer organization”
Yeah, I’ll just say I won’t shed a tear if this blogger gets “harassed and attacked personally”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide