Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Atlas_66
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

🍞
Hmmm.. Ukraine has long been engaged in rewriting its history, and now the SS Galician are liberators, not occupiers.
Ukrainians suffered from the Nazi occupation, but Bandera is their national hero.
Stepan Bandera is directly involved and guilty of massacres, ethnic cleansing, and the extermination of the Polish population of Western Ukraine.
Here, most of all, we feel sorry for ordinary peaceful Ukrainians, and the government of Ukraine itself, for Azov, has the maximum contempt.
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Atlas_66
Is this you trying to justify the razing of entire cities and towns and the murder and rape of thousand during an invasion to annex land that just so happens to be rich in rare earth minerals, natural gas, and sea ports?
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Atlas_66
Show me a country that never altered the facts of its history, and I’ll show you a country that succeeding in burning the evidence. Also, last I heard, Russia had (and very much still has) a Nazi problem even worst than Ukraine.
Background Pony #0E9C
@Meanlucario
If I remember correctly, is Atlas a Russian who is possibly pro-Putin or a “Putin apologist”, or is that really not the case, at all, and that the reality is something else, entirely?
I’m only asking this to see if this is why you may possibly think that you know more about what’s truly going on than he does, and to also get a bit of a better gist as to why he’s bringing up and focusing on the peculiar kind of topics that he is, in the greater context of the currently ongoing invasion.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Aye.
When this war began he came in swinging about how it was basically NATO and Ukraine’s fault and that Russia was just looking out for its national interest.
All while Russian troops were shooting unarmed civilians in the back and murdering pregnant women.
The Smiling Pony
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Background Pony #0E9C
I don’t know if they’re “pro-putín”, but they’re definitely “pro-ultra conservative”, and “pro-own-the-libs”. Which if he’s Russian, probably does mean aligning with pro-putín stuff if only to troll ~degenerate westerners~. After all, it wasn’t so long ago that they were championing pro-nazi artwork while moaning about the presence of LGTB support.
Background Pony #0E9C
@Zincy
Ah, I see.
I have actually agreed with him on some things, regarding other topics, but definitely none of that of which you showed me.
If only Boris Yeltsin or anyone else who wasn’t Putin or like Putin was Russia’s president, right now…
Background Pony #3822
Russia’s lead negotiator in peace talks with Ukraine said Sunday that Russia was willing to resume negotiations but the initiative to continue them was with Kyiv.
“For our part, we are ready to continue the dialogue,” Kremlin aide Vladimir Medinsky said in an interview with Belarusian TV.
“Freezing talks was entirely Ukraine’s initiative, Medinsky said, adding that the “ball is completely in their court”.
He added that “Russia has never refused talks”.
Talks between Russian and Ukrainian delegations have been held regularly both in person and via video-link since the Russian military offensive began on February 24.
The Ukrainian and Russian foreign ministers met for inconclusive talks in Turkey in March, followed by a meeting of the delegations in Istanbul, which also failed to bring about concrete results.
On Tuesday, Kyiv’s lead negotiator Mykhaylo Podolyak said that talks with Moscow were “on hold” after being held regularly in the earlier stages of the conflict but without substantial results.
Background Pony #3822
The former head of British intelligence predicted Russian President Vladimir Putin will be out of power by next year and in a medical facility for long-term illness.
Sir Richard Dearlove was head of the UK’s Secret Intelligence Service, also known as MI6, from 1999 to 2004. He made the predictions about Putin on Wednesday during an episode of the podcast One Decision, which he co-hosts.
“I’m really going to stick my neck out. I think he’ll be gone by 2023. But probably into the sanatorium, from which he will not emerge as the leader of Russia,” he said, adding that the sanatorium would be a way to move Putin out of power without a coup.
Dearlove’s prediction is in step with other recent reports suggesting Putin is ill and could soon lose power.
Bellingcat’s Christo Grozev, an expert on Russian security, said last week top Kremlin security officials believe the war in Ukraine is “lost” and that Putin is losing his grip on power.
Ukraine military intelligence chief Maj. Gen. Kyrylo Budanov told Sky News last week Putin was in “a very bad psychological and physical condition and he is very sick.” Budanov also said he was “optimistic” Ukraine would prevail and that the war would be “over by the end of the year.”
Former British spy Christopher Steele recently said sources told him Putin is seriously ill and regularly leaves meetings for medical treatment, contributing to “increasing disarray in the Kremlin.” Steele, who led MI6’s Russia desk for years, compiled the infamous Trump-Russia dossier, much of which was discredited.
The state of Putin’s health cannot be confirmed, though his rumored conditions include ailments like dementia, Parkinson’s disease, and blood cancer.
Dearlove also said there is no succession plan in Russian leadership, but said if Putin did enter a medical facility, the most likely person to step up is Nikolai Patrushev, the secretary of the Security Council of Russia.
In 2009, the US tried to get Russia to reduce its nuclear weapons stockpile, with Russia responding by saying it was weighing-up changes to its military doctrine that would allow for a “preventive” nuclear strike against its enemies — including even those armed with only conventional weapons.
At the time, in an interview with Izvestia, a Russian newspaper, Patrushev, recently promoted to the security council role, outlined what the new doctrine meant, making clear that Russia was not ruling-out using a nuclear strike in the future.
He said: “[The new doctrine offers] different options to allow the use of nuclear weapons, depending on a certain situation and intentions of a would-be enemy.
“In critical national security situations, one should also not exclude a preventive nuclear strike against the aggressor.”
He added that Russia was revising its rules for the employment of nukes to repel conventional armed attackers, “not only in large-scale, but also in a regional and even a local war.”
At the time Russia had invaded Georgia and was engaged in a full-scale conflict against what was once a former Soviet state, and a country which it considers, along with Ukraine, in its sphere of influence — in short, outside the West.
Many feared that this “first strike” option that the Russian Federation was moving to adopt could be deployed in Georgia, whose military attempted to fend off Russian personnel who had crossed the border from the north and entered two self-proclaimed republics of South Ossetia and Abkhazia.
To this day, Russia occupies 20 percent of Georgia’s territory, with South Ossetia in recent weeks having set a referendum for Russian membership in July, while Abkhazia says it does not plan on holding such a ballot, although Russian troops remain there.
While Patrushev’s words never materialised into a nuclear strike, today, officials continue to stress the reality of a desperate Putin willing to use nuclear weapons in the event of failure.
Last week, Avril Haines, director of US national intelligence, warned the US Senate that Putin could view the prospect of defeat in Ukraine as an existential threat to his regime and so be drawn into using nukes.
She said: “We do think that [Putin’s perception of an existential threat] could be the case in the event that he perceives that he is losing the war in Ukraine, and that NATO in effect is either intervening or about to intervene in that context, which would obviously contribute to a perception that he is about to lose the war in Ukraine.
“There are a lot of things that he would do in the context of escalation before he would get to nuclear weapons, and also that he would be likely to engage in some signalling beyond what he’s done thus far before doing so.”
Atlas_66
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

🍞
Is this you trying to justify the razing of entire cities and towns
  • No, I’m not trying, in no case, this is not an excuse for the destroyed cities, and there are always victims in a war, but this is not about that.
    The USA also invaded other countries, killed civilians, but for some reason the USA did not receive any sanctions.
    There is a definition that describes all modern geopolitics “What is permissible for Jupiter may not be permissible for a bull”. https://i.imgur.com/8Ae6WCS.jpg
Paypal has adopted sanctions against ordinary citizens of Russia.
And now I’m waiting for Paypal to leave the USA, or can sanctions be imposed against the Russians, but it is impossible to impose sanctions against the USA? Don’t you think this is a hypocritical double standard?
America, Fuck Yeah 😎
and the murder and rape of thousand during an invasion to annex
  • Ahahah) yes yes, also say “millions of babies eaten personally by Putin”
    What can I say, believe more Ukrainian fakes and Western media propaganda))
Show me a country that never altered the facts of its history
  • It’s not about that, it’s just one of those things that are hushed up, and when they poke their faces in the dirt, you immediately excuse yourself saying “No, yes .. Nazis who are funded from the government, well, yes .. NATO has been supplying all these 8 years Azov weapons .. well, okay, so what’s next?
    Dude .. stop pretending already, just say that Azov is good and you support them) If you do not support Azov, then you do not support the policy of the USA and NATO)) because they are the ones who finance it by supplying weapons.
Also, last I heard, Russia had (and very much still has) a Nazi problem even worst than Ukraine.
  • We had neo-Nazi movements in Russia in the 90s and 2007, there were even rallies in the streets.
    Photo: https://imgur.com/a/jdNUKLi
    But now at the moment there is no such thing, at a certain time they all began to be crushed and the police began to deal with all of them.
    And after 2014, many emigrated to Ukraine, because it was very difficult for them to live in Russia with constant persecution.
    When the USSR collapsed in the 90s, fierce shit and lawlessness began throughout the country, and various movements appeared. And Russia was completely at the bottom with a destroyed economy.
    But the United States and the West said that Russia is a democracy and we were the best friends of the United States in the 90s)) well, that’s funny.
    Then the 2000s came, everything gradually began to come to stability, and Putin really did a lot to raise the country. I think then all these marches of nationalists and neo-Nazis was not the main problem for Russia.
    Then, at a certain point, I don’t know what exactly happened, but gradually the police began to catch all the representatives of these movements and who should be put in prisons, the state began to actively fight all this crap.
    Gradually, the popularity of all these rallies subsided, well .. maybe there are still neo-Nazis and nationalists in Russia, but they most likely sit in the corners of their homes. For them to stage a demonstration now is very difficult to imagine, it is impossible to imagine.
    No, the situation with neo-Nazis is much worse in Ukraine, you just listen to Western media where not everyone tells you about Ukrainian realities. In Russia, at a certain moment, all these ultra-rights at least began to be crushed with a police boot, they were all repressed. It is very difficult for them to live in Russia because of persecution by law enforcement agencies.
    Another thing is the United States, where there is freedom and democracy, where you can organize concerted Nazi marches))
When this war began he came in swinging about how it was basically NATO and Ukraine’s
that Russia was just looking out for its national interest.
  • Dude well, of course you discovered America)) oh horror .. any country takes care of its national interests, even the imperialist expansion of the United States around the world, these are its national interests.
    The UK is now in the process of annexing the Chagos Archipelago, and even the UN has indicated that the UK is obliged to return the Chagos back to Maukiria, Briatnia said NO. - Where are the sanctions against Britain?
    Turkey (NATO member) occupied northern Cyprus - Where are the sanctions against Turkey? Why didn’t PayPal leave Turkey?
    Israel militarily occupied the Dutch heights (Syria territory) The UN still does not recognize this as Israeli territory and condemned Israel, ok .. WHERE THE SANCTIONS AGAINST ISRAEL?? USA HEY! ARE YOU SLEEPING?
    Putin peacefully took Crimea, where the vast majority are Russian speakers, where the inhabitants were always pro-Russian until 2014. The annexation of the Crimea took place - Oh my God! look what Putin is doing, urgently introduce economic sanctions!!
  • Yes, the United States did not hide that it wanted a NATO base in Sevastopol and a certain tender had already been placed, an organized revolution in Ukraine and the United States were waiting for them to place their NATO base in Crimea (according to the rules, each NATO member must place an anti-aircraft missile system) And here such a strategic an important geographical position near the Crimea, that the deployment of NATO anti-aircraft missile system “Patriot” there, it could intercept nuclear missiles from Russia even at the start, which would significantly weaken the country’s military defense capability.
    So yes, any country in geopolitics is fighting for its national interests. And the UN, as practice shows, is a useless organization, everyone who can afford it, all the stars (and especially the USA) violate the laws of the UN, because there is a so-called “Right of the Strong” in the world
    If Comrade Stalin had not left us a nuclear bomb, then NATO forces would have already bombed Moscow like Belgrade.
    Now it’s not the 90s with US dominance, sorry) but Russia and China, Saudi Arabia also have their own national interests .. And yes, naturally the US is trying to crush especially Russia, because it interferes with US dominance (Although, as for me, strangling Russia is a useless thing, because there is a much stronger rival of the United States - China on the horizon)
    I hope justice will be restored and China will return Taiwan to its home harbor, because Taiwan is Chinese territory.
    (I hate Taiwan so much because it imposed sanctions against Russia:)
All while Russian troops were shooting unarmed civilians in the back and murdering pregnant women.
  • Ahahah) Do not forget to add another million shot personally by Putin, and that Russian soldiers eat babies)) Believe more in your propaganda media.
    The necessary picture has been created in the USA and the West, the necessary image of the enemy, while hushing up Ukrainian crimes.
    And a lot of people, as planned, believe in propaganda) Everything is as Goebbels bequeathed.
    And yes, answering the question, no, I don’t watch Russian official media, I look at the facts, at the analysis of every high-profile situation, now there is so much information that everyone needs to be checked.
I don’t know if they’re “pro-putín”
  • Well, to be honest, I criticized Putin’s policy a lot, in general I like and don’t like something, here 50/50 I don’t fall for propaganda where they say “Putin is the best !!” or “Putin is a true evil!”
    Putin, I think the main problem is he is too liberal, you need to govern the country more strictly and are not afraid to imprison and deprive even your friends of their posts. And he keeps some not very effective representatives in the government, which I personally do not like very much.
    But, the United States called the overthrow of Putin and regime change the main goal! what? someone will personally tell me from the USA how I should live?? oh no, now I will principally be for Putin!
    No one dares to tell me and impose sanctions against me so that I “climb to rallies to overthrow Putin” No, the United States will not wait for this))
but they’re definitely “pro-ultra conservative”, and “pro-own-the-libs”.
  • Well, in the West, I would definitely be called an ultra-conservative and a fascist in general)) but what can I say, I have already been called a Nazi and a fascist many times)))
    I don’t know) if my conservatism is compared with respect to gays, then I treat them calmly, and I can be friends with them like with all normal people, I have several gay bars in the city, well .. and it’s good that I myself go there with others don’t mind coming in for a good time) if a gay bar from their business pays taxes and abides by laws, they don’t let minors go there, then everything is fine.
    But I am strongly against LGBT parades or propaganda in schools on this agenda) when a child reaches after 18, let him decide for himself who he is, etc.
    My conservatism is perhaps in this and only in this. In general, if I lived in the USA, I would be a Republican))
    I am definitely more conservative, although I myself do not correspond to these views at all) In general, I am tolerant of everyone, I communicate well with everyone, well .. I call myself a centrist, somewhere I get right ideas, and somewhere left.
    But what’s for sure, I’m not a liberal, I’ve never had liberal views at all, except that I’m a liberal in the economy, I think a free market economy is good, but with a strong public sector like in China or Singapore.
only to troll degenerate westerners.
  • What is it you are so sharp? I don’t consider the inhabitants of any country to be denenerative, all people are the same, it doesn’t matter to me a simple working person from Russia, Ukraine, Poland, the USA or Germany, China or India, I am first of all for a simple working person, I communicate well with everyone and I treat everyone well, I have friends in China, Britain, the USA.
After all, it wasn’t so long ago that they were championing pro-nazi artwork while moaning about the presence of LGTB support.
  • Aryanne is a sweet pony, don’t argue with that! she’s like a meme, or rather trolling.
    And I don’t support real Nazis, it’s disgusting for me to look at them, especially at Aidar, at Azov, who are financed by NATO countries.
    Lol, I understand you are sitting there in your USA or where are you? you don’t notice it at all, and perhaps you hear about the Azov battalion for the first time, but since 2014 I personally know about their scandals and affairs. Or how Ukrainian politicians said “Crimea will be Ukrainian or deserted” or officially declared “Russian to guillyatin”
    Ukraine gave everything to provoke Russia, even declared that it wants a nuclear bomb and wants more support from NATO, Zelensky as a clown and not a politician himself aggravated the situation in which ordinary civilians suffer.
    By the way, I want to see how the US would react if Russia wanted to establish a military base in Mexico, and also supply weapons to the anti-American army in Mexico.
    How interesting would the US react to this?) hmmm.
    I don’t care about LGBT, well .. draw and draw)) lol, let them continue to draw. The only thing I don’t understand is these rainbow flags as country flags, a very strange western mainstream.
    Especially since I myself, if they order a pony OC, are ready to draw with a trans flag or LGBT, but not official characters, in general, I think it’s impossible to involve official characters to promote their political or any other agenda.
If only Boris Yeltsin or anyone else who wasn’t Putin or like Putin was Russia’s president, right now…
  • O_o um.. Hahaha are you kidding me? oh God forbid, but not Yeltsin, who dishonored the whole country while in the 90s there was complete devastation and crime throughout the country.
    Wishing Russia Yeltsin, it’s like if I wish the United States Biden))
    Hey, don’t you want Yeltsin to your place in the USA? take him with you if you like him so much. Or where do you live? Are you afraid to answer me from your public profile?
p.s. Paypal closed access to all Russian accounts and wrote “how he supports Ukraine” Not only PayPal, I also wanted to see things for purchase on the Etsy website, now it does not accept Russian bank cards for payment, and it also banned all Russian accounts, and when entering the site, the following message appears: https://i.imgur.com/V3KOeD7.jpg
I can no longer order anything on Etsy :(
What? fuck you Etsy, fuck you Paypal, fuck you fucking hypocritical US government.
I never went to the polls, in general I was far from politics) but now next time I will principally go to the polls and vote for Putin, I will do it on purpose to spite the West.
These personal sanctions against the common population, they only strengthened the anti-Western sentiment in the Russians. >:)
Has the West imposed sanctions against the common population? with the aim that we all climbed onto the barricades to overthrow the government? uh.. this is very mean and hypocritical.
Know, I declare, now, on the contrary, I will support 100% of Putin as a matter of principle. Now this is a purely fundamental question.
Atlas_66
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

🍞
@The Smiling Pony
Dude)) this does not work as an argument, the whole policy is based on hypocrisy and double standards.
Everything the USA does is good
Everything Russia does is bad
Paypal and Esty support US crimes? hmm, since they decided to get into politics and they are in favor of discrimination against all Russians on the basis of nationality.
Background Pony #3822
@The Smiling Pony
At least @Atlas_66 said something smart:
Well, to be honest, I criticized Putin’s policy a lot, in general I like and don’t like something, here 50/50 I don’t fall for propaganda where they say “Putin is the best !!” or “Putin is a true evil!”
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
So, the article I linked is in Ukrainian, so this post will be the translated version in English, no TL;DR for this one. I used Google Translate for this so it will likely not be the best.
German intelligence has information that members of Russian right-wing radical and neo-Nazi organizations are present in the ranks of Russian forces involved in the war in Ukraine.
This was reported by Spiegel, citing a confidential document of the Federal Intelligence Service, which was available to journalists, writes “European Truth”.
A seven-page review was passed on to several federal ministries last week.
The document allegedly states that members of at least two right-wing radical groups, the Russian Imperial League and Rusich, are involved in the war against Ukraine, and that the Kremlin is cooperating with at least one right-wing radical for its own ends. The authors of the review write that cooperation with such groups “reduces to absurdity the denazification of Ukraine” as an alleged cause of war. “
The document does not provide indicative estimates of how many representatives of such organizations may be involved in hostilities against Ukraine, but lists the names of individual units - such as the “Russian Imperial Legion”, which already appeared in ORDLO in 2014-2015, and has its own training base in St. Petersburg. The deputy head of this organization, Denis Gariyev, allegedly died in Ukraine, and Gariyev himself and several other militants were seriously injured. The review notes that they do not know whether these organizations were involved at the request and with the knowledge of the top leadership of the Russian Federation.
The review writes about Rusich that this group may be connected with Wagner’s APC and took part in the fighting in Donbass in 2014-15, and possibly in Syria. At the stage of a full-scale war, fighters from Rusich began to take part in the fighting in early April at the latest.
BND analysts have included in the document a photo of Rusych’s co-founders, where one, Alexei M., poses with a flag with a swastika, and his colleague Jan P. shows a Nazi salute. They also write about the right-wing radical Alexander M., a native of Donetsk, who in April used the Telegram to look for volunteers for the war against Ukraine. It is noted that he had previously fought on the side of the militants and worked as a correspondent for Russia’s Channel One.
@NitroFury
“Those are just liberals in Nazi hats. We’re being framed for speaking the truth about why Russia’s in the right for invading a non-aggressive neighbor!”
I wouldn’t be surprise, the pro-Putin Far-Right Wing simps and Tankies will continue to deflect the atrocities committed by the Russian Military; cause they’re nothing but Soyface Doplhins everytime they’re being lies from Putin and Russia’s State Run Media.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Atlas_66
What you are learning at great expense is that Putin has made your country expendable.
The US does a lot of bad shit. China, for that matter, does a lot of bad shit. But they’re both given a relatively wide berth because they are major economic powers. The world wants what we’re selling, and doesn’t look too closely at where it comes from.
Your country, on the other hand, has… oil. And… oil. Any industry that was left over from the Soviet days was promptly outsourced to Westerners to prevent anyone at home from becoming independently wealthy and thus a potential threat to the powers that be. That includes, hilariously, your defense industry, and we’ve all seen the results.
Even the petrostates of the Middle East have started to diversify their assets, because they know the party’s coming to an end as green energy and electric vehicles become the norm. Meanwhile Putin is content to turn your beloved motherland into a colder Venezuela. When the oil money dries up, who cares? He’ll be dead by then.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide