Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #1F81
In the UK, the Conservative party is currently in the middle of having several of their social media accounts investigated, after one of their candidates posted this the other day on Twitter (and subsequently kicked out of the party)
YourPalContrail
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

high altitude cloud pone
100% even worse when the government is involved placing these hurdles in our way. Especially for airline pilots. Air travel still is the safest way to travel. I have some stats on that if needed but if people instead of flying choose to drive we could see an uptick in traffic fatalities like we saw after 9/11
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I wouldn’t blame Fox News in and of itself, but when you have talking heads that echo dangerous conspiracy theories that are then acted upon by criminals it bears some examination.
If a man burns down a Burger King he is obviously the primary one at fault and is an arsonist. But if you then find out that someone with authority has been telling him the Burger King down the road is a satanic church that eats babies and maybe someone should go burn it down, you might want to look into them.
The gamer shit is nonsense though.
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Meanlucario
I imagine they mean more that people in chat or whatever start saying “stuff” and the streamer just ignores it. Many do, but some of the huge ones just go “haha, that’s just chat”.
In any case, we have FOX NEWS blaming games making people violent and this NBC guest blaming bad gamer communities, the usual.
Background Pony #1F81
@Zincy
To make matters worse, this also came out on the same day that a former member of the Tories was arrested after he admitted to trying to sexually assault a 15 year old boy a few years ago.
the Tory party DOES need to be investigated for this shit.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I mean, Charles Manson was charged with those murders even though he was nowhere near them. Because people recognized that if it wasn’t for him they 100% wouldn’t have happened.
Same rationale applies to Fox News frankly.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
About an hour before the first round of polling closes. I believe Georgia, Alabama, Pennsylvania and Texas are having their primaries today.
And of course recently Abbott bemoaned that Texas is currently only second in most guns purchased in the nation.
Priorities.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide