Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Latecomer

@IWTCIEM
The majority of American citizens are not, in fact, in favour of slaughter. But many are either unaware of it, or hindered by an uneven electoral system. And even the slaughters themselves are far from those the Nazis committed, at home or abroad, in the late 30s and early 40s.
Now, if you’re saying that America is looking worryingly like early-30s Germany and history looks to perhaps repeat itself before long… well, that I can’t say is that wrong. I just hope that’s not how it ends up.
Seiken
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@The Smiling Pony
So it was fairly quickly pointed out in the thread that its not the same person, so it was one person trying to start shit. Within 7 minutes multiple other people calling OP out on it. After roughly 20min the thread was deleted.
THE HUMANITY
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Latecomer
Honestly, one may argue that all the deaths indirectly caused by the American system in the name of corporate profit are, in a way, even more morally abhorrent than the wilful massacres of civilians committed by thugs in uniform. At least the latter are motivated by some conscious desire to spread hurt and destruction, be it in the name of some sadistic, self-righteous, or pragmatic goals.
The entire populations who die choked by fumes or poisoned by waste dumps or lead-contaminated water? They didn’t die because some mustache-twirling pennybags thought “Look at all those chumps who agonize so I can make more money! Makes me feel soooooo good!” Hell, I’m sure Thomas Midgley Jr. genuinely thought putting lead in gasoline and CFCs in fridges was the lesser evil to allow society to progress (alongside his profit shares), even as he knew that his claims about their harmlessness were bunk.
It’s the apathy of those who follow a logic of profit while disregarding every negative effect stemming from it that kills them by millions. Those who are not even aware of their plight and those who are at least peripherically aware, but don’t care. I think that’s the greatest tragedy of our era, and I hope the generations that follow will judge us harshly on it.
Background Pony #1F81
Im not surprised he seems to be pals with the same guy blaming the “Transsexual left” for the recent Texas shooting.
Also how have the police not investigated/arrested this guy yet?
Becuase im pretty sure filming yourself saying that you threatening to shoot up a store and hunt and gun down a group of people is very criminal behaviour.
Latecomer

@Ereiam
It’s a debate, but I don’t think it’s quite comparable. The greed and selfishness of the elite have always been a taint on society - the sheer malice prevalent in some cultures is something else.
Background Pony #0731
‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens
All work and no play make Jack a dull boy
IWTCIEM
Duck - 100+ images under their artist tag

@Latecomer
That uneven electoral system is possible in part due to the US population becoming apathetic to politics in general. People talk about how the electoral college is shit and so is gerrymandering and the filibuster; rightfully so, but WHERE IS THE ACTION? They’re not in any way protesting and demanding more from their legislators and lawmakers in the heat of things. But then again the Democrats are too weak to unite their base or actually take the Republicans on, regardless of the issue.
Background Pony #0731
>Muh nitpicked quirky Internet humor post
Might as well post this kind of shit to argue the nazis were just boy scout hiking enthusiasts (https://i.imgur.com/ViJG6.jpg)
Daily reminder that your days as the quirky,impish buffoon that tormented the Church of Scientology are far behind you and that the face of Patrick Crusius and other radicalized channers is the face of your website now. Hiding your face in the sand by minimizing 4chan destructive influence on the Internet culture is on par with America denial of its gun problem
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/may/18/4chan-radicalize-buffalo-shooting-white-supremacy
https://www.vice.com/en/article/m7aap8/the-man-who-helped-turn-4chan-into-the-internets-racist-engine
https://www.tortoisemedia.com/2019/06/29/8chan/
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@The Smiling Pony
So it was fairly quickly pointed out in the thread that its not the same person, so it was one person trying to start shit. Within 7 minutes multiple other people calling OP out on it. After roughly 20min the thread was deleted.
THE HUMANITY
What, now you want me to start posting links to all the follow up threads across various boards and not just the original, too? Gotta defend 4chan’s honour! Can’t be possible that the place hosts some of the worst kinds of people able to get online and even makes the sheer shittyness of its culture, users, and reputation a point of pride may actually be at fault of some kind.
I can’t wait to hear about “that time 4chan did good” by finding info on some pedo… 12 years ago, or other feel-good stories, while completely ignoring the constant deluge of hatred, vileness, vitriol, calls to violence, etc. that have a direct connection with real world acts of violence, vandalism, murder, and other real consequences.
Next up, “KiwiFarms is actually full of really well balanced, kind people that just want world peace :) “
IWTCIEM

@Latecomer
That might be the case, but what’s the point of living a long life if you’re just going to keep hearing about entirely preventable massacres every single year? I can only go so long before I finally give up.
Magic Nova
Sunburst - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Needs more Starburst
@IWTCIEM
Considering that by the definition of a mass shooting is a minimum of four people injured or killed, and that the US has one of those on average in some years every eight to twelve hours, you might seriously consider leaving the country for your safety and the safety of your loved ones. I wouldn’t blame anyone whom wanted to escape to the actual developed world.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
Hearing about how the police actually confronted the shooter but backed off when they realized he had protective gear and opted to wait for their swat team instead. Anyone know if this is true?
IWTCIEM

@Magic Nova
Well I’ve tried leaving on my own AND convincing my family members to follow suit, but they all just think I’m irrational and over-reacting to social media. Including my sisters who each have small children of their own. So I’m sadly stuck in the US.
Background Pony #0E9C
@IWTCIEM
I agree with everything you said. That’s why I quoted your post.
While I’m at it, I also agree with just about all your posts and know exactly how you feel about being stuck living in a deadly right-wing hellhole.
I also agree with just about all your posts
Do one of those posts that you agree with him on also happen to be the same one where he asserted that the United States—at all times and in all respects, throughout its actual entire history, to this day—is somehow worse than the actual Third Reich? I am only asking out of intrigued curiosity.
Background Pony #D717
@IWTCIEM
Well, thing is, I’ve realized there’s more to the world than just bad news in every corner, taking time away from the internet helps.
Yes, I’m well aware of all the shitshows happening, but I’m not gonna make it my life’s focal point.
Background Pony #D717
@IWTCIEM
You see, I’m not an American citizen, so I really can’t do much to begin with. I’m just an immigrant living here for quite a while. If I did have the power, I would. If you got any idea where I can go to educate myself more (that isn’t strictly social media) and somehow contribute to the solution, by all means, let me know.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide