Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Zincy
Yes but Zincy they could have been shot! I mean what could be worse then a bunch of grown ass adults being shot?
A part of me that only craves vengeance on these cowards says we should bring back decimation for these craven idiots
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Another day, another screw up from Simpsons Springfield police, Uvalde edition.
They’re “missing” almost 20 minutes of audio from their police scanners.
Convenient how those things never work.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
@Dustcan
There’s a lot of scanner feeds that can be listened to over the internet. If by chance they weren’t using encrypted radios maybe someone recorded it.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
I dread the day when a psycho gets their hands on one of those portable Mini-guns and goes on a rampage.
Like these fuckers can tear down whole buildings and even pierce armored vehicles.
Would the GOP at that point just be like ”THE SOLUTION IS OBVIOUS, JUST GIVE EVERYONE A MINIGUN TO PROTECT THEMSELVES OR HAVE TANKS PATROL THE SCHOOLS AND STREETS!” or just want to ban all public locations entirely?
Now I’m 100% sure that Civilians can’t legally own or keep Mini-guns but you get what I’m saying…
A decade ago this would all sound totally crazy but the past few years have proven that reality is more absurd than fiction.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Several schools around the country are now seeing their students stage a walk out in protest against America’s favorite pastime, school shootings.
YourPalContrail

high altitude cloud pone
I think some Republicans do have a point in mental illness being a problem in the US but for most Americans healthcare is prohibitively expensive. we should help people in mental health crises but in order to do so we need to dismantle “the beast.” that being our insurance based healthcare system that has inflated healthcare costs consistently year after year.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
They aren’t wrong per se, but besides how it’s just a distraction from the bigger picture these are also the same people that continuously vote against legislation that would address mental health problems. And more relevantly, they also vote against bills that are explicitly about preventing people with a diagnosed mental illness from getting guns in the first place.
IWTCIEM
Duck - 100+ images under their artist tag

@Dustcan
Can we just admit that the Republicans and their ilk are owned by US gun manufacturers AND private healthcare firms, so they oppose BOTH strict gun laws and healthcare reform?
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@The Smiling Pony
Funny how they get upset about the fake violent tendencies of video games, but wouldn’t raise a finger about their predatory practices or grooming minors into gamblers. There’s also the working conditions of those companies, but that’s another can of serpents.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide