Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

However, we located a much more solid source for the claim on CaseText.com, prefaced:
Later under “Facts,” the sum of $1 left to Carlson and his brother appeared with respect to the content of his mother’s will:
Lisa met Michael Vaughan in the spring of 1987. Michael, like Lisa, was an artist. He was born in 1938. They were married in February 1989, had no children together, and maintained homes in Beaufort County, South Carolina and Cazac, France. In 1995, they prepared and executed substantially similar wills, each leaving all their assets to the other. Lisa’s will was a one-page handwritten document that stated: “I leave all of my earthly goods and possessions to my husband, Michael Erroll Vaughan. This includes but is not limited to; all of my shares of our jointly owned real estate, personal property, common stock, mutual fund shares, bank accounts, silver, paintings, jewelry and vehicles.” Codicil #1 appeared immediately after her signature and stated: “I leave my sons Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson and Buckley Swanson Peck Carlson one dollar each; $1.00 each.”
Background Pony #9561
Deletion reason: Rule #0/6 - Ban evasion (UEA9A0F) and trying to create more drama
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Well yeah. Boomers grew up during a time when people could raise a child easy. So they were.
Unfortunately, then boomers happened. Amongst other things they fucked up the economy so beyond repair subsequent generations, also amongst other things, literally cannot afford to have kids. So they don’t.
So yeah. Boomer thing.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Mississippi legislators are now planning on using pregnancy sniffing dogs at airports to detect pregnant women trying to travel.
It’s not safe to be a woman in America.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
All I’m getting is a tweet and…a rando site citing that tweet. And the Tweet doesn’t provide a source.
Probably put a pin on this one until more verification comes up or not.
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@CaptainXtra
@Vortaxonus
Actually, while the greenlighting of Ukraine and Moldova’s candidacies has been fast-tracked, the formal negociations for EU membership are a long and arduous process which is expected to take years (especially with the war against Russia complicating matters).
Background Pony #33F4
@Background Pony #9561
Agreed. You do it with a coat hanger, a seedy back alley; and a man who claims to be a doctor who has most definitely removed mob bullets and is on drugs.
Reject modernity! Embrace tradition!
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I feel like I should give my view church and state, considering I’m a conservative Christian. It’s a terrible idea.
  1. Jesus criticize the church constantly in the New Testament, meaning that him/God already has a low opinion of the system. I find it hard to believe that history isn’t repeating itself in this instance.
  2. It would promote people joining for the wrong reasons. People should join Christianity because they want to, not because it makes it easier to be in charged of others. It already lead to corruption and blasphemy, so we know that it will end in tears at best.
  3. It would cause them to suffocate other religions. Hard to have freedom of religions when there one in charge and focuses on rules that benefits only the head religion. Variants of Christianity aren’t safe either, since they will be seen as the “corrupt” version and need to be “fixed.”
  4. There’s the political aspect that others have gone over and can explain better than I could.
Background Human
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Background Pony #9561
In pretty much every case where a surgical abortion is called for, it’s because the mom wanted the baby but something has gone horribly wrong. The doctors are performing triage at that point, trying to save one person instead of letting them both die.
But obviously, letting mere women live is contrary to God’s will.
@Meanlucario
Point three needs to be underlined. The various branches of Christianity have been at each other’s throats since the time of the Apostles. The Establishment Clause exists to protect them all, because you never know who will end up on top. That it protects non-Christians is a necessary side benefit—because from some perspectives, those other denominations are “non-Christian”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide