Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I don’t mind Jesus, it’s his idiot fanclub that bothers me.
If folks actually lived like Jesus the world would be peaceful. Boring, but peaceful.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Glacier National Park has lost between 60 and 80% of its glaciers, the massive trees of Yosemite are dying, and the invasive ashborer is decimating the forests of Wisconsin and Minnesota.
All driven by climate change.
BlitztheDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

A 10-year old girl is among the women who had to go to Indiana to get an abortion (where it’s legal for now) after her home state of Ohio outlawed all abortions after six weeks. She was six weeks and three days along when the child abuse center referred her to a clinic.
Background Pony #1D40
@Meanlucario
Mixing church and state is bad not only for the state, but also for the church. The government constantly does stupid and evil things. If the church is too close to the state, it will be blamed for all the wrongdoings of the state, even if they are not the church’s fault.
Additionally, it will cause some politicians to get involved with the church, who otherwise would not engage with it because they are not religious. They will just use the church to get what they want.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
@Background Pony #462B
It’s related to Independent State Legislature Doctrine which according to Wikipedia:
“The independent state legislature doctrine (ISL) is an interpretation of the U.S. Constitution according to which the authority to regulate federal elections within a state is delegated to that state’s elected legislature. Under the doctrine, this power conferred by the Constitution is specific to state legislatures, and not shared with a state’s executive branch, judiciary, or other quasi-legislative bodies (such as constitutional conventions or independent commissions).”
Violet Rose in The Rain
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

i’ve never had an abortion but my access to healthcare has changed because Roe was overturned.
I have #Lupus which is an inflammatory autoimmune disease that causes my immune system to attack my organs, joints, skin, and muscles.
i take #Methotrexate as one of my treatments.
i received an email from my rheumatologist today that they are stopping all refills of methotrexate because it is considered an abortifacient.
Methotrexate is a form of chemotherapy. But in reduced quantities it can be taken long term to help with many autoimmune diseases.
One awful aspect of life post-Roe is how many medical providers, non-profits and even liberal politicians in “blue” states are caving. They’re willingly accepting the most extreme aspect of any one state’s law. They’re unwilling to say “make me” or to resist—they’re just caving.
Third tweet:
In German it’s called “vorauseilender Gehorsam”(“obeying in advance”), where you anticipate the desires of a powerful person or group (not the explicit spoken words or fixed laws) and try to fulfill them.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
M8, any allusion towards Nazism became validated the moment the President of the United States legitimized those “Very Fine People”.
I really don’t know what red line people are waiting on when the POTUS himself went to bat for literal Nazis.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Texas is now trying to redefine slavery as “involuntary relocation.”
Texas continues to show why its flag is also its Yelp review.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide