Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Jojodidu
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

🇦🇷
Argentine Economy Minister Martin Guzman resigned Saturday, marking the biggest departure of President Alberto Fernandez’s government after infighting within the ruling coalition escalated
  • Bloomberg
We’re fucked, Monday will be a dark day
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Deep Red States be like:
Darker Variant:
I hope all this current justified outrage from not just the Left but ALL RATIONAL AMERICANS leads to the Alt-Right facing a defeat like they’ve never seen before in the future.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Someone pointed out to me that here in Ohio, it is illegal to harvest organs from a non-donor. But now we force 10 year old rape victims to give birth.
The dead have more rights than women now.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
These Snipers on the roof are likely being protected themselves right now in an underground bunker by our “lovely” Government:
I fucking bet they’re all receiving a fair share of whatever cash the Shit Court Justices make.
I mean I was half expecting these fascist defending shitbags to all get ID’d and Doxxed on freaking TikTok soon after but I’ve yet to hear a word on that.
(For the record, I don’t want these lads to actually experience any kind of threats to their lives but more so have someone leave a bunch of Texan thorn stickers in their yards.)
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
I mean was half expecting these fascist defending shitbags to all get ID’d and Doxxed soon after but I’ve yet to hear a word on that.
And hopefully we don’t?
I mean, yeah it’s poor optics no matter how you slice it. And yeah, while I don’t want harm to come to them screw this rogue and majority illegitimate SCOTUS. But as for the cops themselves until we find reason call ACAB on these ones it’s better to assume these guys are just doing their jobs.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
I mean we got corporations throwing millions at politicians who are militantly anti-abortions while at the same time saying they’ll fund their employees travel expenses to get out-of-state abortions, usually to the tune of hundreds if not thousands each.
Those tax breaks must be really profitable if they can play both sides this transparently.
Background Pony #1D40
@Violet Rose in The Rain
I am against banning things just because they might be potentially used to do something illegal. And I wish more people would share this view. But if I understand correctly, this wasn’t even a ban. This was a decision by a medical doctor. Just like that rainbow flag ban in a school someone linked later.
It often surprises me when people overcomply with various laws, even though I probably should get used to it by now.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide