Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
The shooters father ran for mayor of the town the shooting happened in, and was defeated by the current mayor, a pro-gun control Democrat.
While I can’t find a party affiliation for him, we can assume he was to the right of the current mayor as his major platform at the time was “examining” at the time recently passed ordinances restricting guns in public.
Ironic, really.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Zincy
Looks like more gun control is the thing.
And we need some form of gun restriction in states that don’t have some. Heck I’m going to Arizona in a couple days and I know the gun laws out there are more towards the Wild West.
YourPalContrail
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

high altitude cloud pone
Here’s something I missed.
Josh Hawley had introduced a bill to the senate banning the trading of stocks while in elected office. This is something that I’ve supported for a while simply because being elected should be a public service not a means of personal enrichment. Considering the two most hated people in government as of right now, that being Nancy Pelosi and Mitch McConnell, both generated a massive sum of wealth from this sort of insider trading, it seems like it could be very popular with the american people.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
@CaptainXtra
To be fair, lots of people have “attended” Trump rallies just to see with their own two eyes what kind of whackadoodle shit goes on in them. I’m not sure attending one while dressed as Waldo is really good evidence for anything.
Are you sure about that?
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@CaptainXtra
To be fair, lots of people have “attended” Trump rallies just to see with their own two eyes what kind of whackadoodle shit goes on in them. I’m not sure attending one while dressed as Waldo is really good evidence for anything.
Are you sure about that?
Yes, I’m absolutely sure about what I said; you posted an image of the dude dress as Waldo on the non-crowd side of a barrier at a Trump rally, and I maintain that pictures of anyone in such a manner aren’t evidence of affiliation.
You didn’t post any other pictures until just now, and I doubt you knew they existed.
Why are you acting like this?
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
Perhaps there should be a rule where matters regarding the Senate are not, in fact, voted on by the Senate?
The point of the Senate was that they, the rich, monied and land owning white guys, everyone one of them originally appointed by their friends rather than being voted on (17th Amendment), would get to vote on what everyone ELSE did.
In the United States, the Senate is the ‘gatekeeper’. They are there to make sure no one does anything that the rich, monied, and land owning white guys don’t like.
In the good old U. S. of A., no one gatekeeps the gatekeepers.
Representative government, for the masses, by the few. With the Right People always ultimately in charge.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Do you really want me to a TL;DR for these articles? Cause both articles talks about minors in two separate states denied access to abortion, one in Ohio being a 10-year old Rape victim, and 12-year old in Mississippi being a victim of incestuous rape.
@NitroFury
Incestuous rape to be more accurate. And God gave abortion instructions for a reason, one that our politicians fail to accept.
@NitroFury
Gunn sounds like a personfied argument for abortion.
now I’m not one for capital punishment buuut…. rapists really should get the guillotine
The part where the 10yo rape victim was told their pregnancy was an “opportunity” is a standout.
Benjamin Franklin straight up made a cookbook on how to perform abortions.
There’s nothing American or religious about opposing abortions. It’s just birth fetishists forcing their kinks on the rest of us.
I say be ready to see more articles like the ones I show you guys, cause this is what human depravity looks like in these Red States when Roe got overturned.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I’ve been warning about this exact scenario for like 2 years now. And that’s because this exact scenario has been like the go-to rebuttal for why abortions should at least have some exceptions for some 30+ years, to the point of banality.
The only thing surprising is just how soon such hypotheticals was validated.
Terton
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Barghest Best Girl
So the UK government seems to be falling apart again. More resignations under ol’ Bojo’s fine leadership after the chancellor and health secretary dipped. Can’t wait for the next vote of confidence against him that he’ll somehow narrowly survive.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
You didn’t post any other pictures until just now, and I doubt you knew they existed.
Lol, I found the Waldo picture in a set with the other 3 in the first place.
I only posted that one at first because it was the most absurd and didn’t expect someone like you to contest the fact he’s MAGA.
The Smiling Pony
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@CaptainXtra
So instead of posting the pics where he appears as a normal Trump rally attendee, you posted the single one where he appears to be acting out as a clown at one.
Genius IQ level play there. If your version of events is even true.
I only posted that one at first because it was the most absurd and didn’t expect someone like you to contest the fact he’s MAGA.
What do you mean by that? I don’t eagerly believe people that do bad things must all also be the people I already dislike just because it confirms my biases.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide