Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I mean, TBF you really can’t find anything more American TM than mass shootings. Apple pie? Every one got that. Democracy? Rising elsewhere, falling here. Capitalism? Okay you got me there.
But bi-daily mass shootings is a 100% capital U S of A American cultural cornerstone. Look how hard we fight to not prevent them!
Background Pony #33F4
@igotnopicks
Sadly it’s probably going to work. These people believe Antifa stormed the capitol despite everyone seeing the footage and the crowd being filled with their people, putting themselves on social media, and them acting according to their own message boards.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Lindsay Graham and Rudy Giuliani have been subpoenaed for their efforts in the Big Lie. Lady Lindsay specifically for his efforts to get votes outright thrown out.
And yes he only wanted the black votes tossed.
In the latest “Putin dun goofed” news, Canada has become the first nation to officially accept Finland and Sweden’s candidacy into NATO.
Joe Rogan is a lot of things. A few bad, a lot really dumb. But he has admitted that not only has he refused Trump’s many private requests to appear on his podcast but that he will never allow him on, citing him as an “existential threat to our democracy”.
So at least he has that going for him.
Background Pony #33F4
@igotnopicks
Call me a doomer if you want, I’ll cop to it. But that might be only temporary. These people don’t care about reality or logic only power. And if getting rid of weed is a means to it, good bye weed and anything else in the way of their fucked up theocratic vision.
Kazapsky

Five scoops of ice cream
If they fall at all. If gas prices had any legit tie to the price of crude, I’d be paying barely half as much to fill my tank.
Big Oil can make all the excuses they please, but the whole world knows they’re lying through their teeth to justify this gouging.
Background Human
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
Hey, we got any Brits here? How you guys holding up? ‘Cause it sounds like Boris Johnson’s government is disintegrating in real time. At some point there has to be a no-confidence vote or a snap election or something, right? He can’t just run around doing all the Cabinet jobs himself.
Background Pony #1F81
@Background Human
We already tried to vote him out. It failed.
And Borus said a while ago he hopes to still be in charge by the time 2030 comes around too, so I wouldn’t be surprised if he DOES try to do all the jobs by himself
Terton
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Barghest Best Girl
So the UK government seems to be falling apart again. More resignations under ol’ Bojo’s fine leadership after the chancellor and health secretary dipped. Can’t wait for the next vote of confidence against him that he’ll somehow narrowly survive.
This boil and his Tory schmucks will keep clinging on as long as they can.
Background Human
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Background Pony #1F81
@Terton
Lordy. And even if they do somehow convince him to go away, are there any other Tories who want the job? Pretty sure the only reason he took over after May was because everyone else was like, “well, someone has to be Prime Minister”.
I don’t know if Labour’s less of a dumpster fire now that Corbyn’s gone, but a general election might not even fix things. You guys could end up with one of those tenuous “anyone but Johnson” coalitions, like the “anyone but Netanyahu” coalition in Israel, and look how well that worked.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide