Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Terton
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Barghest Best Girl
I mean, the Tories only originally got in BECAUSE of a coalition, and I don’t think the Lib-Dems were too happy about how that went on their end, so I doubt they’d try again. And I doubt any of the other parties will win big enough to help the Tories should it come to it.
Background Pony #462B
I’ve heard people saying that blue states should cut federal funding in red states to teach the red voters a lesson.
Well, not only would that NOT make the red voters vote Democrat, that would piss off the blue voters in those red states who would be affected as well.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Part of the Georgia Guidestones, the mysterious monument built in the 80s by an unknown benefactor, were destroyed with a bomb yesterday.
Built from local granite, the stones contained esoteric instructions for rebuilding humanity, written in several languages.
It has long been the subject of right-wing ire who viewed the monument as satanic and globalist.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
TERF’s are an “interesting” bunch.
TERFS are buddies with patriarchal right wingers but still think Trans individuals are threats to women.
They are prime “leopards eating faces” material.
Background Pony #C73C
Maybe is time to consider moving to another country like canada or Australia i don t have hight hope for america surviving beyond the 21 century as a country.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Families of the Uvalde shooting victims were supposed to receive compensation for their lost loved ones. Reports indicate they have not.
I mean, it’s not like they’ve been forgotten. The police stalking the mom who was able to save her kids sure prove they remember what happened just fine.
Professional Girlfriend and southern belle Lindsay Graham has declared that he will not comply with his federal subpoenas. Because those are things only us mortals have to be bothered with. If you or I ignored one we’d have police we’d be hearing “FBI OPEN UP!” before we could even finish our sentence.
Terton
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Barghest Best Girl
And now Boris Johnson has sacked Michael Gove, one of the first cabinet ministers to express his dissatisfaction with Johnson wanting to remain. No doubt his next move will to be to surround himself with yes men.
Background Pony #1F81
@Terton
I also heard that right now the number of firings/registrations are around 43 and counting
Boris has set a new record for a British Prime Minster to have this amount of staff leaving. This one day has see him lose more people then other PM’s have lost in their whole terms.
This is just sad.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
Part of the Georgia Guidestones, the mysterious monument built in the 80s by an unknown benefactor, were destroyed with a bomb yesterday.
Built from local granite, the stones contained esoteric instructions for rebuilding humanity, written in several languages.
It has long been the subject of right-wing ire who viewed the monument as satanic and globalist.
I just heard that demolition crews had destroyed the rest of them.
Kazapsky

Five scoops of ice cream
Maybe is time to consider moving to another country like canada or Australia i don t have hight hope for america surviving beyond the 21 century as a country.
If you’re trying to move away from American crazy, Canada isn’t far enough. Anything stupid the US does, we catch the fallout.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
In more “It gets worse” news, turns out the first responder for the Uvalde shooting had a clear shot before the shooter entered the school but waited for permission from his supervisor.
Like, there’s a surprising amount to unpack there. The Good Guy With a Gun TM could’ve prevented the Bad Guy With a Gun TM if only the GGWaG’s © boss man wasn’t on a fucking donut break?
And more importantly, since when do cops have to ask permission before they merc people on sight?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide