Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #1D40
@Background Pony #81EB
Even 4chan itself starts to realize how shitty it is:
large
That’s the problem with alt-right. If you are not explicitly opposed to them, they will infest your spaces and regular people will leave. In the end, you are left surrounded by bigots.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Background Pony #81EB
Lazy moderation of this kind of stuff is all to common this site has a user who constantly spams any Convo he can with attempts to turn it into a chance to blame women minorities ect, but because he doesn’t say slurs the mods ignore him, hell they let a moderator on here who was so Ill equiped for the task I had to link a page proving that ”tranny” was a slur,
Background Pony #1F81
Conservatives when they see Lego doing something nice for pride month vs when they see a literal child groomer/pedo

Foe the side that likes to yell “GROOMER” at the top of their lungs at every chance they get, they sure are quite when they come across actual groomers
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Straight people are way more obsessed with a childs sexuality than Trans will ever be.
Trans don’t care about a childs sexuality, they care about a childs freedom. Too much freedom could be detrimental to a child maybe, but exploitation of children is not the plan. So even if you disagree with some trans people on issues with raising children, calling Trans people pedophiles is a weak, ad hominem attack. People who baselessly call trans people pedophiles might as well be admitting they have no argument.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Background Pony #81EB
Lazy moderation of this kind of stuff is all to common this site has a user who constantly spams any Convo he can with attempts to turn it into a chance to blame women minorities ect, but because he doesn’t say slurs the mods ignore him, hell they let a moderator on here who was so Ill equiped for the task I had to link a page proving that ”tranny” was a slur,
If by “this site” and “on here” you mean this site, and here, please report the person or one of the comments you’re talking about.
YourPalContrail
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

high altitude cloud pone
for whatever reason normal trans people have to answer for it for some reason. Most trans people aren’t activists, they’re just normal people living their lives. it really disgusting how they people will just lump all these people together.
Thanotos Omega
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Ciaran
Even when cyborg does blatantly break the no politics outside the politics thread rule reporting him or any of the alt right people never does jack,
and again he’s smart enough to be subtle and just always happen to have a not at all bigotry based opinion Everytime something involving women LGBT or minorities comes up it would take looking over dozens of his posts to see it,
Beth
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Meanlucario
I don’t know you. I’m insinuating a generalization about straight people. I didn’t say all straight people though, so straight people who assume they are lumped into my statement are suspicious.
I’m a member of a terrible group of people myself. I’m white. However when people generalize whites I comfortably know that i’m not that same as the average terrible white person. However if I need to lump myself in with terrible white people, and defend them, then i’m probably a terrible white person. It’s basic geometry.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Meanlucario
Unfortunately yes. but only because most people don’t understand what generalizations mean. However given this, it could be my own method or wording that needs to change.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
You’d think the group against sodomy would try to not commit it themselves.
It’s funny how Republicans will preach about “let children be children”, yet will proceed to do horrible and depraved things to children.
Beth

In digital purgatory
Enough about racism and transgender for me for a little bit.
Anyone think videogames are steering in a bad direction? Singleplayer games are a legitimate product, that can be sold about once, exchanged with others even. The market is pushing for more and more multiplayer only and online service required.
Selling legitimate products is oldschool. EA wants to sell you skinner boxes, where you are compelled to outspend your fellow peer. Spending money on ideas that are far removed from acquiring an actual product worth money. Spending loads of money on something the rest of the working world doesn’t give a remote shit about.
I can’t even play Runescape anymore. Everything is buy, buy buy… that’s fine if they need to do this to survive, but I’m literally too poor to afford it, so their illusion of being an accessible game children can get into is out the window.
Instead of setting up a system where people have to continuously pay for one game, set up a system where you can continually make more games for what people pay.
I’m not even mad for myself. I got riled up by Youtube. In my next year of life I’ll probably play a thousand hours of Digimon Cyber Sleuth by myself. Oh, even Digimon has a worthless MMORPG, can’t blame them for trying, I’d rather blame the pioneers of the phenomena.
Videogames are cool, but they’re not a human necessity. Any human with paper and a marker, or rocks and a pond can make fun for themselves, without shelling out 60$ a hit, 10$ a month for service, 7$ every lootbox, 3$ for some pixelated gems.
There is times where extra content is worth some money. For Injustice i happily payed extra bucks for more characters, but I didn’t pay extra money for the remote chance of gaining an extra character.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide